Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coliseum freezing?
1 2 3 4
ITs happening to me to.. and quite frustrating...
ITs happening to me to.. and quite frustrating...
It's very annoying. I've only played 5 battles today so far and I've only been able to finish 1 of them.
It's very annoying. I've only played 5 battles today so far and I've only been able to finish 1 of them.
tumblr_otxe4lVheo1wwx926o1_1280.jpg
same problem. The only battles it will let me finish are the ones that I lose.... -.-
same problem. The only battles it will let me finish are the ones that I lose.... -.-
FROGSNEAKS! Breeding and Info!

Please ping me! I'd rather more notifications than missing your post.
It isn't working for me, either. This is frustrating.
It isn't working for me, either. This is frustrating.
I am having the exact same issue, with both the alternate link and the normal. I REALLY wanted to grind experience, but every time, it freezes! UGH. I'm at level 8, and it's just SO annoying. -.=.-
I am having the exact same issue, with both the alternate link and the normal. I REALLY wanted to grind experience, but every time, it freezes! UGH. I'm at level 8, and it's just SO annoying. -.=.-
"For those who are confused...

Okay, this isn't any official remark or anything like that, but I can assume that it's being rather slow because of the many people going on and off at once, it's causing the server controlling the coliseum to overload a bit, thus slowing it down. The only solution, really, is to wait it out, or try to bare it."

(something I said on another thread)
"For those who are confused...

Okay, this isn't any official remark or anything like that, but I can assume that it's being rather slow because of the many people going on and off at once, it's causing the server controlling the coliseum to overload a bit, thus slowing it down. The only solution, really, is to wait it out, or try to bare it."

(something I said on another thread)
2zqBVe2.png
ikTPgzn.png
xWATH5C.png
OxagJgG.png
dEpEkJE.gif
I haven't been able to finish a single match , it freezes at the ready screen.I've waited and waited but it doesn't move at all, I even wait five or so minutes after to see if it'll unfreeze but it's just stuck there -.-
I haven't been able to finish a single match , it freezes at the ready screen.I've waited and waited but it doesn't move at all, I even wait five or so minutes after to see if it'll unfreeze but it's just stuck there -.-
They/Them
I am having this same problem. Every time FR does something new, fixes something or gets new people something else breaks...and breaks bad. I know they're working hard on the site and I respect what they're doing, but this is getting a little ridiculous. The game feels like it's in Beta and it's not. It's becoming more frustrating to try to play than it is fun for me and I doubt I'm the only one.
I am having this same problem. Every time FR does something new, fixes something or gets new people something else breaks...and breaks bad. I know they're working hard on the site and I respect what they're doing, but this is getting a little ridiculous. The game feels like it's in Beta and it's not. It's becoming more frustrating to try to play than it is fun for me and I doubt I'm the only one.
Same here, at least we know we're not alone and it's not something on our end haha
Same here, at least we know we're not alone and it's not something on our end haha
rix3ppo.pngEQDkzrh.pngFObX7rS.png
It wouldn't be so bad if this didn't happen every time there's a new holiday >.
It wouldn't be so bad if this didn't happen every time there's a new holiday >.
1 2 3 4