Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how does your lore differ from FR canon?
1 2 3 4 5
what the title says, how does your lore differ from FR’s canon lore?

For me, eye color has nothing to do with your elemental affinity or where you were born, it’s just,,, genetic. Heather has blue eyes, but she has nothing to do with water, same with Nirvana. They just have blue eyes.

The canon sizes are stupid imo, don’t listen to them at all. Imps are a bit bigger but everybody is about the same size

The water flight is also moved to the ocean close to the light flight, because I personally don’t like a big lake in the middle of the island.
what the title says, how does your lore differ from FR’s canon lore?

For me, eye color has nothing to do with your elemental affinity or where you were born, it’s just,,, genetic. Heather has blue eyes, but she has nothing to do with water, same with Nirvana. They just have blue eyes.

The canon sizes are stupid imo, don’t listen to them at all. Imps are a bit bigger but everybody is about the same size

The water flight is also moved to the ocean close to the light flight, because I personally don’t like a big lake in the middle of the island.
Bottled Embers Vial of Mysterious Toxin
heather | 16 | she-her | pisces
wishlist | about me | dragon projects
please read this before messaging me
We don't follow the gods and don't see exaltation as an honor. We see it as killing the dragon.
We don't follow the gods and don't see exaltation as an honor. We see it as killing the dragon.
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
kind of Everything
kind of Everything
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
I'm still very much planning my lore, but so far, I'm kinda completely ignoring FR lore. I just don't like working with restrictions x3 the only thing I've kept so far is the exaltation thing
I'm still very much planning my lore, but so far, I'm kinda completely ignoring FR lore. I just don't like working with restrictions x3 the only thing I've kept so far is the exaltation thing
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
Not as much as I realized deviates from the canon lore.
Being sent off to the gods is basically fighting in an endless war, mentioned in this bio.
The auction house is like a black market.
Certain dragons aren't the element their eyes say. Keske doesn't really follow the canon lore at all.
But the majority of everything else sorta fits into canon lore.
EXCEPT for breed lore, because forget that noise. The sizes too.
Not as much as I realized deviates from the canon lore.
Being sent off to the gods is basically fighting in an endless war, mentioned in this bio.
The auction house is like a black market.
Certain dragons aren't the element their eyes say. Keske doesn't really follow the canon lore at all.
But the majority of everything else sorta fits into canon lore.
EXCEPT for breed lore, because forget that noise. The sizes too.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
Exalt=kill and auction house=black market
Exalt=kill and auction house=black market
ZxrdaPW.png
All the ways.
All the ways.
I find it fun working within cannon and interpreting in different ways, so I try my best to stay canon. That being said, I do ignore some things like tundra memory loss. Honestly most breed traits I ignore.
I find it fun working within cannon and interpreting in different ways, so I try my best to stay canon. That being said, I do ignore some things like tundra memory loss. Honestly most breed traits I ignore.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
Canon sizes? What are those?
Canon sizes? What are those?
I came here to obsessively collect unbred G1s and drink milk, and I'm all outta milk.
@sleepyechoes in my opinion, the canon sizes are dumb
@sleepyechoes in my opinion, the canon sizes are dumb
Bottled Embers Vial of Mysterious Toxin
heather | 16 | she-her | pisces
wishlist | about me | dragon projects
please read this before messaging me
1 2 3 4 5