Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How To Train Your Dragon 3
1 2
I've been dying to see it, at least now I know it comes out in Feb!

Can't waiiit.
I've been dying to see it, at least now I know it comes out in Feb!

Can't waiiit.
R3T9Jmp.png
I'm in NZ, and very oddly enough, HTTYD 3 came here on January the 3rd. (Sorry to all the US HTTYD fans that are dying to see this movie! Let me tell you, though-- it is absolutely brilliant. You will smile, you will laugh, you will cry. It warmed my heart, and you won't regret seeing it for a second. It has become one of favourite movies of all time, and I think it be yours too <3

On the spoiler side -
Does anyone else agree wholeheartedly that the ending with dragons and Vikings going their separate ways to live in peace and isolation and build their own utopian societies was the best possible way for the trilogy to end?)
I'm in NZ, and very oddly enough, HTTYD 3 came here on January the 3rd. (Sorry to all the US HTTYD fans that are dying to see this movie! Let me tell you, though-- it is absolutely brilliant. You will smile, you will laugh, you will cry. It warmed my heart, and you won't regret seeing it for a second. It has become one of favourite movies of all time, and I think it be yours too <3

On the spoiler side -
Does anyone else agree wholeheartedly that the ending with dragons and Vikings going their separate ways to live in peace and isolation and build their own utopian societies was the best possible way for the trilogy to end?)
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
[quote name="JennyWren" date="2019-01-03 20:31:53" ] I've read all the books, so I just hope it doesn't end the same way as the last book. :/ [/quote] I hoped not when I went in. Can't say whether I'm disappointed or relieved. Just make sure you are familiar with Hiccup's note from the first book. There's a little something, like I mentioned.
JennyWren wrote on 2019-01-03 20:31:53:
I've read all the books, so I just hope it doesn't end the same way as the last book. :/

I hoped not when I went in.
Can't say whether I'm disappointed or relieved.
Just make sure you are familiar with Hiccup's note from the first book. There's a little something, like I mentioned.
Come talk to me! Interests include Osomatsu-san, Pokemon, and Undertale, in order of preference.
I subscribe to every thread I make!
[quote name="QuetzalQueen" date="2019-01-04 02:10:40" ] I'm in NZ, and very oddly enough, HTTYD 3 came here on January the 3rd. (Sorry to all the US HTTYD fans that are dying to see this movie! Let me tell you, though-- it is absolutely brilliant. You will smile, you will laugh, you will cry. It warmed my heart, and you won't regret seeing it for a second. It has become one of favourite movies of all time, and I think it be yours too <3 On the spoiler side - [/quote] Yeah. It was perfect. I loved it and seriously want to watch it again, after having rewatched the first 2. Contrast it to the books' ending and I dunno which I prefer.
QuetzalQueen wrote on 2019-01-04 02:10:40:

On the spoiler side -

Yeah. It was perfect. I loved it and seriously want to watch it again, after having rewatched the first 2.

Contrast it to the books' ending and I dunno which I prefer.
Come talk to me! Interests include Osomatsu-san, Pokemon, and Undertale, in order of preference.
[quote name="KitchenSink" date="2019-01-03 20:50:30" ] aaa it's not out in my area and won't be until the end of feburary,,, curse this tiny ocean rock! Now I have to avoid internet spoilers for almost 2 whole months [/quote] *smiles from tiny ocean rock* You'll be safe here though. At least I hope so.
KitchenSink wrote on 2019-01-03 20:50:30:
aaa it's not out in my area and won't be until the end of feburary,,,

curse this tiny ocean rock! Now I have to avoid internet spoilers for almost 2 whole months

*smiles from tiny ocean rock*

You'll be safe here though.

At least I hope so.
1 2