Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How To Train Your Dragon 3
1 2
Since no one seems to have made a thread about this yet. Also the movie's full title is too long lol

A thread for general fanboying and fangirling about our favourite Vikings and dragons.

As someone who has just seen the movie, I have only 3 things to say, hopefully without spoiling anything

1. Bring lots of tissues. Lots and lots of tissues.
2. A ship sails
3. There's a little treat for those who've read the books

That is all.
Since no one seems to have made a thread about this yet. Also the movie's full title is too long lol

A thread for general fanboying and fangirling about our favourite Vikings and dragons.

As someone who has just seen the movie, I have only 3 things to say, hopefully without spoiling anything

1. Bring lots of tissues. Lots and lots of tissues.
2. A ship sails
3. There's a little treat for those who've read the books

That is all.
Come talk to me! Interests include Osomatsu-san, Pokemon, and Undertale, in order of preference.
I subscribe to every thread I make!
Went and watched it with my girlfriend. She got tears in her eyes, i got tears in my everywhere. Seriously bring tissues guys, so you're not using your girlfriend's shirt as one.

ALSO, spoiler alert here but

We both argued on what the light fury and toothless's kids would look like if they had any. But we didn't even think about hiccup and astrid? So when we saw them we were both like?? oh what?? wow??? HHH???

amazing movie if you like dragons (if you don't why are you here?) and I 100% suggest you watch it when it's available to you!!
Went and watched it with my girlfriend. She got tears in her eyes, i got tears in my everywhere. Seriously bring tissues guys, so you're not using your girlfriend's shirt as one.

ALSO, spoiler alert here but

We both argued on what the light fury and toothless's kids would look like if they had any. But we didn't even think about hiccup and astrid? So when we saw them we were both like?? oh what?? wow??? HHH???

amazing movie if you like dragons (if you don't why are you here?) and I 100% suggest you watch it when it's available to you!!
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
I haven't seen it yet but it looks really good!
im just kinda sad that i joined the fandom after RTTE ended and the entire series was about to end so i joined at literally the worst time (or best if you think about it cause i can watch all of RTTE and the other movies before the last one?)
I haven't seen it yet but it looks really good!
im just kinda sad that i joined the fandom after RTTE ended and the entire series was about to end so i joined at literally the worst time (or best if you think about it cause i can watch all of RTTE and the other movies before the last one?)
furry_fiddle.png
@Beany121 IM CURRENTLY BINGING RTTE SO CAN I JUST... *subtle high five*

perfect.

Anyhow I frickin LOVE the HTTYD series so Ive been binging all the shows before I watch the movie. Im hoping theres some cameos (Especially of Dagur, Heather or Mala, my twisted childrenn), but I would understand why there wouldn't be..

I havent seen the third movie yet owo
@Beany121 IM CURRENTLY BINGING RTTE SO CAN I JUST... *subtle high five*

perfect.

Anyhow I frickin LOVE the HTTYD series so Ive been binging all the shows before I watch the movie. Im hoping theres some cameos (Especially of Dagur, Heather or Mala, my twisted childrenn), but I would understand why there wouldn't be..

I havent seen the third movie yet owo
6e897396bef4ba340783395c69e8b357ba508d8d.png9bac13609835861cc38a8a4918812840797b72cf.png154d8e0196c967e5ea71cc8901b6792b11d3dd3a.png
@Catkidemma
I should finish watching RTTE shouldn't I?
I've seen everything else. Even read the books.
@Catkidemma
I should finish watching RTTE shouldn't I?
I've seen everything else. Even read the books.
Come talk to me! Interests include Osomatsu-san, Pokemon, and Undertale, in order of preference.
I subscribe to every thread I make!
@Langodan I would recommend it, yeah. It's a treat. Ive really been enjoying it with my friends :3
@Langodan I would recommend it, yeah. It's a treat. Ive really been enjoying it with my friends :3
6e897396bef4ba340783395c69e8b357ba508d8d.png9bac13609835861cc38a8a4918812840797b72cf.png154d8e0196c967e5ea71cc8901b6792b11d3dd3a.png
How To Train Your Dragon 3!
I must watch it tomorrow
How To Train Your Dragon 3!
I must watch it tomorrow
I'm dying to see it! But alas, I am not in Australia. It comes out in the US on Feb 22, right? That means I could see it on my bday only a few days later. Buuuuut, no one else watches httyd in my family, so I'm probably not gonna see it in theaters.

I'm really struggling with not spoiling much on tumblr lol. I've seen two big things, but otherwise nothing else. I'll try to edge away from most spoilers....
I'm dying to see it! But alas, I am not in Australia. It comes out in the US on Feb 22, right? That means I could see it on my bday only a few days later. Buuuuut, no one else watches httyd in my family, so I'm probably not gonna see it in theaters.

I'm really struggling with not spoiling much on tumblr lol. I've seen two big things, but otherwise nothing else. I'll try to edge away from most spoilers....
x8z3xmt.pngFor God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
I've read all the books, so I just hope it doesn't end the same way as the last book. :/
I've read all the books, so I just hope it doesn't end the same way as the last book. :/
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
aaa it's not out in my area and won't be until the end of feburary,,,

curse this tiny ocean rock! Now I have to avoid internet spoilers for almost 2 whole months
aaa it's not out in my area and won't be until the end of feburary,,,

curse this tiny ocean rock! Now I have to avoid internet spoilers for almost 2 whole months
tumblr_p2igbpsXZ01s1rufio1_250.gif
micah
he/him
don't touch me I will lose my powers
be kind to everyone
you will play half life now λ
1 2