Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tox's Art & Lore ;; USD/G/T/Lvls [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5
@ToxicToxophilite i'm sorry but i have to delete my order too, it's too high for me ><
@ToxicToxophilite i'm sorry but i have to delete my order too, it's too high for me ><
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
@crowworm !!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/e3vbJxu.png[/img] She was fun to doodle!
@crowworm !!!

e3vbJxu.png

She was fun to doodle!
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
@Lynchly [img]https://i.imgur.com/Nz2X49G.png[/img]
@Lynchly

Nz2X49G.png
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
@XrayAngel I bring you... a WIP! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Fz0uW8E.png[/img]
@XrayAngel

I bring you... a WIP!

Fz0uW8E.png
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
Aaaaaaaaa!! It’s gonna be so cute! I love that she is holding a toad/frog friend!
Aaaaaaaaa!! It’s gonna be so cute! I love that she is holding a toad/frog friend!
CUTQvya.gif
@XrayAngel [img]https://i.imgur.com/usWqaiq.png[/img]
@XrayAngel

usWqaiq.png
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
Thank you! I love it!!! <3 she looks so sweet and I love the little froggy arms, they're so cuuute! My compliments to the chef [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/nmnGgiwgFdAhxFsrDt/giphy.gif[/img]
Thank you! I love it!!! <3 she looks so sweet and I love the little froggy arms, they're so cuuute!
My compliments to the chef
giphy.gif
CUTQvya.gif
The shop's open!
Please click here to go to the CAPE thread!

Keywords selected: Traditional, Digital, Bust, Full Body, Half Body, Real Life Currency, FR Currency, Sketch, Flat color, Shaded/Fully rendered, Gijinka, Feral, Anthro, Human

@Manhattan, @Artorias, @astromeme, @artisticRock, @Plushstiel, @wildewinged, @Kookaburra, @Meloetta, @Lup, @Imani, @mazurkas, @Robinton, @ErisFei, @forumsdackel, @Shiftie, @acinonyxjubatus, @vinsmoke, @Inoue, @Vovina, @Aztec, @Gimeurcookie, @Keyy, @Ragnell, @Praedyth, @Laeyein, @Damindra, @Chaoyang, @balthy, @Xemnas, @Tiriea, @ColoradoBlues, @Pyatiugolnik, @Hikumi, @Ythequeris, @yusukekitagawa, @DoctorRosalia, @Boxparts, @0verdose, @Dis, @Mystiki, @TsarinaTorment, @Reiyn, @keydotzip, @AtticSaltStorms, @Laxi, @rosevoids, @Ember, @DarklightRaven, @Desolation, @WickedJayla, @birdfairy, @Noodlesper, @Einstakur, @Gaze, @frozenshard35567, @KaineRallis, @ArtemisAgrotera, @Hotpocketguru, @helloca, @X3X, @QuetzalQueen, @EtherealDreams, @caelumdeity, @Tlaloc, @Reilon, @Eiyora, @TwiliPriestess, @jr413, @Cheshly, @SickViking, @Trachynhawb, @Heathers, @Jaena, @kyonshi, @Ethiera, @wesleydog, @Eidos, @CoweringPlague, @arikin, @CheeseChatot, @Fujo, @Arkanjel, @VoidedMortal, @Twye, @Suntouched, @Pedge, @Korwa, @overture, @boneboy, @Frillshark, @Saeliras, @Jayisalone

@ColorfulCredit @cerpin
The shop's open!
Please click here to go to the CAPE thread!

Keywords selected: Traditional, Digital, Bust, Full Body, Half Body, Real Life Currency, FR Currency, Sketch, Flat color, Shaded/Fully rendered, Gijinka, Feral, Anthro, Human

@Manhattan, @Artorias, @astromeme, @artisticRock, @Plushstiel, @wildewinged, @Kookaburra, @Meloetta, @Lup, @Imani, @mazurkas, @Robinton, @ErisFei, @forumsdackel, @Shiftie, @acinonyxjubatus, @vinsmoke, @Inoue, @Vovina, @Aztec, @Gimeurcookie, @Keyy, @Ragnell, @Praedyth, @Laeyein, @Damindra, @Chaoyang, @balthy, @Xemnas, @Tiriea, @ColoradoBlues, @Pyatiugolnik, @Hikumi, @Ythequeris, @yusukekitagawa, @DoctorRosalia, @Boxparts, @0verdose, @Dis, @Mystiki, @TsarinaTorment, @Reiyn, @keydotzip, @AtticSaltStorms, @Laxi, @rosevoids, @Ember, @DarklightRaven, @Desolation, @WickedJayla, @birdfairy, @Noodlesper, @Einstakur, @Gaze, @frozenshard35567, @KaineRallis, @ArtemisAgrotera, @Hotpocketguru, @helloca, @X3X, @QuetzalQueen, @EtherealDreams, @caelumdeity, @Tlaloc, @Reilon, @Eiyora, @TwiliPriestess, @jr413, @Cheshly, @SickViking, @Trachynhawb, @Heathers, @Jaena, @kyonshi, @Ethiera, @wesleydog, @Eidos, @CoweringPlague, @arikin, @CheeseChatot, @Fujo, @Arkanjel, @VoidedMortal, @Twye, @Suntouched, @Pedge, @Korwa, @overture, @boneboy, @Frillshark, @Saeliras, @Jayisalone

@ColorfulCredit @cerpin
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
@ToxicToxophilite [b]Payment:[/b] Gems [b]Type[/b]: Digital Fullbody flat color, in the style of your banner [b]Details:[/b] I would love exactly the same cute pose but for a bat oni character, fat with black fur and his face is half covered by a mask with the three eyes, white mask in his reference, the other half is like his dragon version. With the green ringlets and genes of the dragon etc maybe ivy details + the japanese ropes/bell, if you want me to sketch what i mean i can? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44351290] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/443513/44351290_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ToxicToxophilite

Payment: Gems
Type: Digital Fullbody flat color, in the style of your banner

Details: I would love exactly the same cute pose but for a bat oni character, fat with black fur and his face is half covered by a mask with the three eyes, white mask in his reference, the other half is like his dragon version. With the green ringlets and genes of the dragon etc maybe ivy details + the japanese ropes/bell, if you want me to sketch what i mean i can?

44351290_350.png
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
@fitz Sketching what you mean will get you a better result, so I'd love that! The gem total will be 2kg, as well!
@fitz Sketching what you mean will get you a better result, so I'd love that! The gem total will be 2kg, as well!
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!