Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Alex's Free Familiars - Opening Soon!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 126 127
Hello @alexarmidia24 is the noxious coralclimber still aviable?
Gotten all the orders to here! [quote name="BeWitchedFox" date="2019-01-02 23:04:39" ] Hello @AlexArmidia24 I have a quick question. I noticed in the rules it says: One familiar per person per every three days but I noticed some of the most recent posts allow people to get 3 at once. I just wanted to know which of these was accurate. If this rule is still in effect, could I please have the Flamescale Venomcaster? If it is possible to have 3, may I also have the Noxious Coralclimber and the Mirage Puffer? Regardless of whichever amount it is, its very nice of you to do this and I'm thankful for anything. [/quote] @BeWitchedFox Aw, geez, I forgot about that rule. -^- I thought I changed it, but I guess not. I'll go alter it now, sorry! And yes, you can have all 3! [quote name="AmalgamDragon" date="2019-01-03 07:18:52" ] Hello @alexarmidia24 is the noxious coralclimber still aviable? [/quote] @AmalgamDragon Yep, I already have you on the list for one! ...unless you want 2? @emkily added you! :D
Gotten all the orders to here!
BeWitchedFox wrote on 2019-01-02 23:04:39:
Hello @AlexArmidia24 I have a quick question. I noticed in the rules it says:

One familiar per person per every three days but I noticed some of the most recent posts allow people to get 3 at once. I just wanted to know which of these was accurate.

If this rule is still in effect, could I please have the Flamescale Venomcaster? If it is possible to have 3, may I also have the Noxious Coralclimber and the Mirage Puffer?

Regardless of whichever amount it is, its very nice of you to do this and I'm thankful for anything.
@BeWitchedFox Aw, geez, I forgot about that rule. -^- I thought I changed it, but I guess not. I'll go alter it now, sorry! And yes, you can have all 3!
AmalgamDragon wrote on 2019-01-03 07:18:52:
@AmalgamDragon Yep, I already have you on the list for one! ...unless you want 2?

@emkily added you! :D
2Pdf9a6.png bes tw3ffNX.png

beeeees
bee
bees

alexei
she/her/his
i like portal a normal amount
helloo
Oh. Oups. I tough it was not recorded. My bad
@AlexArmidia24 may i have this child? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/20153.png[/img] thank you!
@AlexArmidia24 may i have this child? 20153.png

thank you!
My Plague Doctor Picture book THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON is now for sale!Clearly you already like dragons...but what about plague doctors?
@AlexArmidia24 [quote]@Emeraldlion21 Ah, thank you!! :D Just to clarify, do you just want one of these, or all if possible?[/quote] The first two would be great but the third is just a backup. Thanks again!
@AlexArmidia24
Quote:
@Emeraldlion21 Ah, thank you!! :D Just to clarify, do you just want one of these, or all if possible?

The first two would be great but the third is just a backup. Thanks again!
[quote name="AmalgamDragon" date="2019-01-03 09:46:02" ] Oh. Oups. I tough it was not recorded. My bad [/quote] @AmalgamDragon No worries! There's a link to the full spreadsheet in one of the posts, if you ever want to check. :) [quote name="MisterArtist" date="2019-01-03 10:07:42" ] @AlexArmidia24 may i have this child? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/20153.png[/img] thank you! [/quote] @MisterArtist Oh heck, both of them have already been taken! Are there any others you liked?
AmalgamDragon wrote on 2019-01-03 09:46:02:
@AmalgamDragon No worries! There's a link to the full spreadsheet in one of the posts, if you ever want to check. :)
MisterArtist wrote on 2019-01-03 10:07:42:
@AlexArmidia24 may i have this child? 20153.png

thank you!
@MisterArtist Oh heck, both of them have already been taken! Are there any others you liked?
2Pdf9a6.png bes tw3ffNX.png

beeeees
bee
bees

alexei
she/her/his
i like portal a normal amount
helloo
@AlexArmidia24 Can I have an Amber Mouse?
@AlexArmidia24 Can I have an Amber Mouse?
@AlexArmidia24 Hi! Can I have this 3 cuties?

- relic eel
- black iron creeper
- scaleback
@AlexArmidia24 Hi! Can I have this 3 cuties?

- relic eel
- black iron creeper
- scaleback
1rAc41Y.gif
@AlexArmidia24 May I please have: [item=dainty wavehopper], [item=primrose mith], and [item=flamescale venomcaster] please? Tysm (: If any of those are gone I'd take anything else instead. @SarahDragonRider @SerenaOfTheMoon
@AlexArmidia24 May I please have: Dainty Wavehopper , Primrose Mith , and Flamescale Venomcaster please? Tysm (: If any of those are gone I'd take anything else instead.
@SarahDragonRider
@SerenaOfTheMoon
tumblr_inline_n5l9g4q8P31scrvs1.png
@AlexArmidia24 May I have Serthis Support, Five-toed Pilco, and Webbing Alpha please? Thank you (:
@AlexArmidia24 May I have Serthis Support, Five-toed Pilco, and Webbing Alpha please? Thank you (:
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 126 127