Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Super smash Bros ultimate! Who do u main
1 2 3 4 5
I mean, I don't really main main anybody (especially since I suck across the board) but I will say that I'm loving Incineroar so far. (Shame about that up special being hideously bad for recovery though...)

I love having Young Link back too! My sweet boy has returned to me and I like using him even more than I did in Melee so far. Cheesing bad AI with fire arrows is a new favorite past time of mine. (I still love Toon Link, of course, but OoT/MM Link is still my favorite Link in terms of how much I care about him as a character. Poor kid has been through a lot.)

I didn't get Smash 4, but Little Mac and Duck Hunt of all things are probably my two favorites from that game. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've only barely scraped by in spirit battles/World of Light using Mac's KO thing! So satisfying.

Tyin' to get good with the Pokemon Trainer too since Ivysaur is a favorite Pokemon of mine in general, but that's been fairly rough so far... Still a fun set of characters though.
I mean, I don't really main main anybody (especially since I suck across the board) but I will say that I'm loving Incineroar so far. (Shame about that up special being hideously bad for recovery though...)

I love having Young Link back too! My sweet boy has returned to me and I like using him even more than I did in Melee so far. Cheesing bad AI with fire arrows is a new favorite past time of mine. (I still love Toon Link, of course, but OoT/MM Link is still my favorite Link in terms of how much I care about him as a character. Poor kid has been through a lot.)

I didn't get Smash 4, but Little Mac and Duck Hunt of all things are probably my two favorites from that game. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've only barely scraped by in spirit battles/World of Light using Mac's KO thing! So satisfying.

Tyin' to get good with the Pokemon Trainer too since Ivysaur is a favorite Pokemon of mine in general, but that's been fairly rough so far... Still a fun set of characters though.
I haven't unlocked every character yet (as of when I'm typing this), so right now I'm mostly playing as either Mario or Pit.
I haven't unlocked every character yet (as of when I'm typing this), so right now I'm mostly playing as either Mario or Pit.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
The MEME, the KING, the LEGEND himself! [img]https://i.imgtc.com/URH3C6a.jpg[/img] [size=2]I also play Isabelle as a fear tactic for family/friends and then Lucina when I have to "play the game." And then whoever I feel like whenever I feel.
The MEME, the KING, the LEGEND himself!
URH3C6a.jpg
I also play Isabelle as a fear tactic for family/friends and then Lucina when I have to "play the game." And then whoever I feel like whenever I feel.
My man yoshi since the og days of 64

It only took em 20 years but he's FINALLY TOP TIER!!! WOOOO
I'm pulling off combos in this game like never before :D

I haven't unlocked everyone yet, so I'm eager to see what the belmonts have in store for me.
My man yoshi since the og days of 64

It only took em 20 years but he's FINALLY TOP TIER!!! WOOOO
I'm pulling off combos in this game like never before :D

I haven't unlocked everyone yet, so I'm eager to see what the belmonts have in store for me.
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
help me find my dream dragons ---> here
I've only unlocked, like... 4 characters and have only played World of Light so far, but Kirby and Marth are pretty fun. (Didn't expect the latter, but I understood his moveset pretty quickly!)

Hoping to learn Mega Man, Simon and Incineroar when I get them! (I'm also curious about Piranha Plant! Come on, February....)
I've only unlocked, like... 4 characters and have only played World of Light so far, but Kirby and Marth are pretty fun. (Didn't expect the latter, but I understood his moveset pretty quickly!)

Hoping to learn Mega Man, Simon and Incineroar when I get them! (I'm also curious about Piranha Plant! Come on, February....)
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
I've actually found myself rotating through characters far more than before. Everyone seems to have so many interesting assets. I used to main Link, but I miss his hookshot, so I've switched (HAHA!) over to Toon Link. I'm also playing about equal times and stats with a mix of the Fire Emblem peeps (even though I've never actually played Fire Emblem), mainly Roy, Ike, and Robin; and Snake. Wolf seems cool, but I guess I can do a TL;DR of Toon Link, Ike, Roy, and Robin, respectively.
I've actually found myself rotating through characters far more than before. Everyone seems to have so many interesting assets. I used to main Link, but I miss his hookshot, so I've switched (HAHA!) over to Toon Link. I'm also playing about equal times and stats with a mix of the Fire Emblem peeps (even though I've never actually played Fire Emblem), mainly Roy, Ike, and Robin; and Snake. Wolf seems cool, but I guess I can do a TL;DR of Toon Link, Ike, Roy, and Robin, respectively.
Artist, Art Historian, and Professional Nerd
I sell art!
DeviantArt | Blog | Ko-Fi
1 2 3 4 5