Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T/S]kattkatt's cheap pretties!
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
@HopperUK hi! so sorry i didnt reply sooner..if you'd still like the boy you can have him for 1 fodder :)

@QueenAltari ill gladly hold her for you!
@HopperUK hi! so sorry i didnt reply sooner..if you'd still like the boy you can have him for 1 fodder :)

@QueenAltari ill gladly hold her for you!
item_potted_peacevine_by_dogi_crimson-dab1dq1.gifdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifitem_potted_peacevine_by_dogi_crimson-dab1dq1.gif fr +9 sorry if my replies are on odd times!
@kattkatt No problem!:) That'd be awesome, I will send to you a fodder.
@kattkatt No problem!:) That'd be awesome, I will send to you a fodder.
Poke
Poke
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
boop! put all new kiddos in here
boop! put all new kiddos in here
item_potted_peacevine_by_dogi_crimson-dab1dq1.gifdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifitem_potted_peacevine_by_dogi_crimson-dab1dq1.gif fr +9 sorry if my replies are on odd times!
@kattkatt

Could I pay 20kt for Marcelino, or do I have to send fodder? I'm willing to do either :)
@kattkatt

Could I pay 20kt for Marcelino, or do I have to send fodder? I'm willing to do either :)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png cass
she/her
fr +3
@Azruens whichever you'd prefer, i'm tight on space atm so i wouldnt mind the treasure too! i'll send the boy your way in a sec :)
@Azruens whichever you'd prefer, i'm tight on space atm so i wouldnt mind the treasure too! i'll send the boy your way in a sec :)
Beep boop dragons need homes after Oyster on pg 4!
Beep boop dragons need homes after Oyster on pg 4!
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40