Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CORONALIS Tropical Coatls!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 49 50
@corrose I was wondering if I could be put on the list for Harajuku and Fashion, for a little male baby? Their colour range is perfect for my Isra.
@corrose I was wondering if I could be put on the list for Harajuku and Fashion, for a little male baby? Their colour range is perfect for my Isra.
UqEc8aD.png bOC6J1p.png
@NearaMalfore

Of course, I'll add you now! A note though, it will be a while before they breed, since I'm still trying to get Iridescence and Shimmer for the male!
@NearaMalfore

Of course, I'll add you now! A note though, it will be a while before they breed, since I'm still trying to get Iridescence and Shimmer for the male!
tumblr │ Wanted │ Trade
(( @corrose )) Could you put me on the pinglist for Strawberry and Diva, please? :)
(( @corrose )) Could you put me on the pinglist for Strawberry and Diva, please? :)
KxEIwTR.gif
C R E E P S H O W
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

she/her, 21+, cst
tumblr_lm6ovviidy1qfoi4t.gifp r o f i l e
tumblr_lm6ovviidy1qfoi4t.gif l a i r
tumblr_lm6ovviidy1qfoi4t.gif h a t c h e r y
@corrose
I am all about that double gold seafoam imp, if he's still for sale. Would you be willing to part with him for 120k? I'm a little short right now. If not, I can scratch together the remaining 5K when I get back room my dnd game if you'd be willing to hold him.
@corrose
I am all about that double gold seafoam imp, if he's still for sale. Would you be willing to part with him for 120k? I'm a little short right now. If not, I can scratch together the remaining 5K when I get back room my dnd game if you'd be willing to hold him.
I must ask: How did you make that template for your dragon pairs? Haha
I must ask: How did you make that template for your dragon pairs? Haha
@Corrose Coule I be placed on the new ping list? c:
@Corrose Coule I be placed on the new ping list? c:
@Corrose Could I be added to the pinglist for the pair-in-progress TropiCalypso, with a preference for a female hatchling? Thank you!
@Corrose Could I be added to the pinglist for the pair-in-progress TropiCalypso, with a preference for a female hatchling? Thank you!
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
@HouseLannister - of course! That pair is rather low-priority at the moment, but I will definitely give you a ping once they're finished and bred!

@mejackel - I could do 120k for you! I've taken him off the AH and I'll send you a crossroads now, feel free to accept whenever you're ready :)

@Kajatica - I take a screenshot of the color spread given to me by the FR color predictor found here and splice/dice it together on photoshop!

@Shugs @scribblingface you have been added to the lists! Thank you!
@HouseLannister - of course! That pair is rather low-priority at the moment, but I will definitely give you a ping once they're finished and bred!

@mejackel - I could do 120k for you! I've taken him off the AH and I'll send you a crossroads now, feel free to accept whenever you're ready :)

@Kajatica - I take a screenshot of the color spread given to me by the FR color predictor found here and splice/dice it together on photoshop!

@Shugs @scribblingface you have been added to the lists! Thank you!
tumblr │ Wanted │ Trade
@corrose
Thank you so much! He's absolutely wonderful. would you mind removing me from the ping list for his parents? I just know I'll forget they're related and try to buy a girl.
@corrose
Thank you so much! He's absolutely wonderful. would you mind removing me from the ping list for his parents? I just know I'll forget they're related and try to buy a girl.
@corrose
thanks for the ping! the babies are gorgeous!! but not quite the mix i was hoping for sorry :( but thanks again for letting me know!
@corrose
thanks for the ping! the babies are gorgeous!! but not quite the mix i was hoping for sorry :( but thanks again for letting me know!
Lillystinyhatchbanner_zps4e3a6f8e.pngWFhostclubminibadge_zps5049d71c.png Water-banner_zps6a0adf87.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 49 50