Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Naming Unnamed Dragon After Trade?
Hello.

I was wondering if it was possible to rename an unnamed dragon after buying it from someone else, or if the dragon's name is cemented as "Unnamed" and forever unchangeable as in, say, the Pokemon gaming franchise.

Essentially, is it possible to always rename an unnamed dragon (unless, of course, it's name is "Unnamed") no matter what?

Does anyone know?

Thank you very much for your time.

~ Phex
Hello.

I was wondering if it was possible to rename an unnamed dragon after buying it from someone else, or if the dragon's name is cemented as "Unnamed" and forever unchangeable as in, say, the Pokemon gaming franchise.

Essentially, is it possible to always rename an unnamed dragon (unless, of course, it's name is "Unnamed") no matter what?

Does anyone know?

Thank you very much for your time.

~ Phex
No, as long as it's unnamed you can name it whatever you want. Neither Chant nor Bloodwing were named when I got them from a trade and the auction house, respectively.
No, as long as it's unnamed you can name it whatever you want. Neither Chant nor Bloodwing were named when I got them from a trade and the auction house, respectively.
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
Thank you very much, Lyel.
Thank you very much, Lyel.
You're welcome :) And if you receive a named dragon and dislike the name, a Scroll of Renaming is only around 6000 treasure in the Marketplace.
You're welcome :) And if you receive a named dragon and dislike the name, a Scroll of Renaming is only around 6000 treasure in the Marketplace.
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png