Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Eerie Cyan Nightshroud
Hi all!

As stated in the title, I'm looking to buy one eerie cyan nightshroud from someone or ask someone to brew me one as I am not high enough of a level to do it myself yet ;;

I'm happy to pay whatever amount you are selling it for in treasure and/or provide both the mats and the treasure required for brewing one if necessary

Thank you! c:
Hi all!

As stated in the title, I'm looking to buy one eerie cyan nightshroud from someone or ask someone to brew me one as I am not high enough of a level to do it myself yet ;;

I'm happy to pay whatever amount you are selling it for in treasure and/or provide both the mats and the treasure required for brewing one if necessary

Thank you! c:
They/them or he/him pronouns please c:
+8 Flight Rising time/GMT
@blazenemberrs I can sell you one! LAH is 70g/82kt so I can take around that, or I can brew you one if you prefer c:
@blazenemberrs I can sell you one! LAH is 70g/82kt so I can take around that, or I can brew you one if you prefer c:
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@FeeshyKette Oh that would be great ahh thank you! Buying one would be great but can I just double check that 82 is 82000 or is it 8200 because I'm a little forgetful with prices it doesn't matter eitherway cause I can pay for it c:
@FeeshyKette Oh that would be great ahh thank you! Buying one would be great but can I just double check that 82 is 82000 or is it 8200 because I'm a little forgetful with prices it doesn't matter eitherway cause I can pay for it c:
@blazenemberrs it's 82000! Though I am happy to part with it for 80000t as well c: Feel free so send a CR over anytime you want!
@blazenemberrs it's 82000! Though I am happy to part with it for 80000t as well c: Feel free so send a CR over anytime you want!
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@FeeshyKette Ahh okay I'm happy to pay that tbh! I'll send a CR your way rn and sorry for the late reply as I was fast asleep haha c:
@FeeshyKette Ahh okay I'm happy to pay that tbh! I'll send a CR your way rn and sorry for the late reply as I was fast asleep haha c: