Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (private)Noria School of Witchcraft
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 133 134
Harrison does extra science and studies hard(wat a borin life)
Harrison does extra science and studies hard(wat a borin life)
Cordelia's eyes widened ((again, ya see)) and exclaimed, "No! Don't- don't tell anyone! Please! My parents will- I mean- just don't tell anyone, okay?"
Cordelia's eyes widened ((again, ya see)) and exclaimed, "No! Don't- don't tell anyone! Please! My parents will- I mean- just don't tell anyone, okay?"
MRMeAKr.png
"Okay," Amalia said, wondering what Cordelia's parents would do if Amalia told anyone.
"Okay," Amalia said, wondering what Cordelia's parents would do if Amalia told anyone.
Z3Lt3uB.pngOOF
(juicy)
(juicy)
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Cordelia took a deep breath. She couldn't believe she was going to reveal her secrets to her long-time victim, but she had no choice. If she told anyone and word got back to her parents, they'd beat her up more for risking the discovery of the fact that they abuse their daughter.

"My par- that scar you saw was from a burn." She lowered her head, for some reason unable to meet Amalia's eyes. "It- that burn was from-" She hesitated, uncertain from keeping the secret in for so long and opening up to a girl who she'd bullied, but she knew she must. Reluctantly, she confessed, "I was burned by boiling water. That my mother spilled on me. O-on purpose. Because she was mad at me for drinking liqueur." She paused for a split second and faintly added, "And she was drunk."

She then remembered her grudge against Amalia, the entire reason she'd chosen her to harass. She raised her head and stared into Amalia's eyes with her electric challenging ones. "And- and that would never have happened if you hadn't told on me, dimwit. My parents would never have known and my mom would never have deliberately spilled boiling water on me and- and I wouldn't have gotten that stupid scar! It's bad enough that they already abuse me on a daily basis!" Cordelia stopped abruptly, realizing what she'd just said and knowing that technically she hadn't had to admit that.
Cordelia took a deep breath. She couldn't believe she was going to reveal her secrets to her long-time victim, but she had no choice. If she told anyone and word got back to her parents, they'd beat her up more for risking the discovery of the fact that they abuse their daughter.

"My par- that scar you saw was from a burn." She lowered her head, for some reason unable to meet Amalia's eyes. "It- that burn was from-" She hesitated, uncertain from keeping the secret in for so long and opening up to a girl who she'd bullied, but she knew she must. Reluctantly, she confessed, "I was burned by boiling water. That my mother spilled on me. O-on purpose. Because she was mad at me for drinking liqueur." She paused for a split second and faintly added, "And she was drunk."

She then remembered her grudge against Amalia, the entire reason she'd chosen her to harass. She raised her head and stared into Amalia's eyes with her electric challenging ones. "And- and that would never have happened if you hadn't told on me, dimwit. My parents would never have known and my mom would never have deliberately spilled boiling water on me and- and I wouldn't have gotten that stupid scar! It's bad enough that they already abuse me on a daily basis!" Cordelia stopped abruptly, realizing what she'd just said and knowing that technically she hadn't had to admit that.
MRMeAKr.png
(*me, sitting back here with a cup of coffee, applauding Cordelia for her directness*)
(*me, sitting back here with a cup of coffee, applauding Cordelia for her directness*)
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
((Why you drinking coffee this late?? Aren't you planning on sleeping tonight???))
((Why you drinking coffee this late?? Aren't you planning on sleeping tonight???))
MRMeAKr.png
Amalia was stunned. She was stunned that Cordelia's parents apparently abused her on a daily basis, she was stunned because the reason that that scar was there was partially her fault, and she was also stunned that Cordelia could stutter. Amalia had always portrayed Cordelia as a tough (i guess) girl with no fear. Cordelia's explanation clarified a few things. First of all, this explained why Cordelia had bullied her. Second of all, this explained the various other bruises on Cordelia's back that Amalia had seen in the change room stall. Third of all, this explained why Cordelia cut herself off when she mentioned her parents. Amalia wondered what Cordelia's life was like. It sounded worse than hers. "I-I won't tell anyone about your- um- secret," Amalia said, "a-about your parents a-and everything." Amalia stood there awkwardly.
Amalia was stunned. She was stunned that Cordelia's parents apparently abused her on a daily basis, she was stunned because the reason that that scar was there was partially her fault, and she was also stunned that Cordelia could stutter. Amalia had always portrayed Cordelia as a tough (i guess) girl with no fear. Cordelia's explanation clarified a few things. First of all, this explained why Cordelia had bullied her. Second of all, this explained the various other bruises on Cordelia's back that Amalia had seen in the change room stall. Third of all, this explained why Cordelia cut herself off when she mentioned her parents. Amalia wondered what Cordelia's life was like. It sounded worse than hers. "I-I won't tell anyone about your- um- secret," Amalia said, "a-about your parents a-and everything." Amalia stood there awkwardly.
Z3Lt3uB.pngOOF
Another thing Mizu took note of.
Another thing Mizu took note of.
add me on arknights
(Mizu is a stalker confirmed. how spoopy. totally spoopy.)
(Mizu is a stalker confirmed. how spoopy. totally spoopy.)
Z3Lt3uB.pngOOF
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 133 134