Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | This keeps me up at night
I still remember when I was little I'd play animal jam a bunch, I had one of those cool eyepatches and I got scammed for it. I haven't forgotten.....go to hell you pink horse.
I still remember when I was little I'd play animal jam a bunch, I had one of those cool eyepatches and I got scammed for it. I haven't forgotten.....go to hell you pink horse.
tumblr_oidh0m676N1tv56zio10_250.png
ReignsWrath
She/Her
HS Student
Meme Dealer
In Eternal Fanderg Hell
Wishlist | Free Cauldron | For Sale(G1s and more!)
yx6on7Q.gif
dude i just started to play pix pet. it's actually really cool.
dude i just started to play pix pet. it's actually really cool.
http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/468945/46894407_350.png?mtime=W_o4GgACCE8
@ReignsWrath
Sorry to hear you got scammed. People can be mean.
@ReignsWrath
Sorry to hear you got scammed. People can be mean.
knhLXgs.png
@ReignsWrath

Same man.
Same.

Don't trust trade, kids.

I went back on a few days ago to see how things have changed and now there's a cult full of penguins pretending to be ducks

@ReignsWrath

Same man.
Same.

Don't trust trade, kids.

I went back on a few days ago to see how things have changed and now there's a cult full of penguins pretending to be ducks

bJs5ioz.gif
made by Dovalore. look at him go, zoomzoom
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
Oof, sorry to hear you got scammed. A long time ago, one of my best friends IRL scammed my rare headdress.
Oof, sorry to hear you got scammed. A long time ago, one of my best friends IRL scammed my rare headdress.
BigShotModelS3.png
Oh no
Also you reminded me of when little ten year old me was an idiot and got scammed out of two rare bows and a spike
Oh no
Also you reminded me of when little ten year old me was an idiot and got scammed out of two rare bows and a spike
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif