Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NOTN profit
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I've gotten at least 1.5kg plus an eliminate. Strange chests are giving me lots of eggs this year!
I've gotten at least 1.5kg plus an eliminate. Strange chests are giving me lots of eggs this year!
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
Around 1.5kg from selling eggs
Around 1.5kg from selling eggs
ZxrdaPW.png
2.1kg so far
2.1kg so far
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
600 gems. I've gotten 3 eggs and promptly yeeted all 3 to buy already hatched gen 1s for literally nothing
600 gems. I've gotten 3 eggs and promptly yeeted all 3 to buy already hatched gen 1s for literally nothing
I forgot you could do this lol

man I could of been cashing in:p
I forgot you could do this lol

man I could of been cashing in:p
@lesbianritual Still got loads of days to do this XD
@lesbianritual Still got loads of days to do this XD
Meep I'm a sheep
1.5k from chests. I have only had one day to really play, yay being an adult that works way too much.

I would have a lot more than that if Swipp would give me the trades that I need.
1.5k from chests. I have only had one day to really play, yay being an adult that works way too much.

I would have a lot more than that if Swipp would give me the trades that I need.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
I made some gems from selling things, I've spent some treasure buying things. So, no idea what the net result is, but I have some cool familiars and apparel! :)
I made some gems from selling things, I've spent some treasure buying things. So, no idea what the net result is, but I have some cool familiars and apparel! :)
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
75g and maybe a new perma dragon...
75g and maybe a new perma dragon...
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
500g so far
500g so far
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9