Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A little bit ironic
I’ve been scavenging pretty much every other day for months to get an egg (mostly in ice, because ice eyes are more likely to go with most colors). Anyway, my scavenging hasn’t been paying off, I’ve only ever gotten two eggs, and both from the coli. So there I was this morning, using my gathering turns to hopefully find a nocturne egg. And I get an egg. But it’s an ice egg, not even a nocturne egg. I’m happy, I just find it funny that I’ve been looking for one all this time, and as soon as I turn my expectations to a nocturne egg instead, I get the ice egg.
I’ve been scavenging pretty much every other day for months to get an egg (mostly in ice, because ice eyes are more likely to go with most colors). Anyway, my scavenging hasn’t been paying off, I’ve only ever gotten two eggs, and both from the coli. So there I was this morning, using my gathering turns to hopefully find a nocturne egg. And I get an egg. But it’s an ice egg, not even a nocturne egg. I’m happy, I just find it funny that I’ve been looking for one all this time, and as soon as I turn my expectations to a nocturne egg instead, I get the ice egg.
WM9x0r4.pngpansexual2.png Sapphic.pngTdWf5vx.png
you've been blessed with weird rng luck lol
you've been blessed with weird rng luck lol
Meep I'm a sheep
On the winter solstice i was bless with an ice egg i promptly hatched it
first and likely only coil egg ever tho
On the winter solstice i was bless with an ice egg i promptly hatched it
first and likely only coil egg ever tho