Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Got Em [NotN Apparel]
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/556UUAZ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/qjX3BRd.png[/img][/center] [s]I'm sorry I'm so immature[/s]
556UUAZ.png

qjX3BRd.png

I'm sorry I'm so immature
Handful of Sprockets
*sigh* "You're going to make me say it, aren't you? FINE. I'm sorry I killed your wife. But in my defense, she jumped in front of my sword!"
Copper Gear
Sometimes I wonder if the artists do stuff like this specifically because they know we’ll get a kick out of it.
Sometimes I wonder if the artists do stuff like this specifically because they know we’ll get a kick out of it.
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
[quote name="Knickknacks" date="2018-12-24 08:27:41" ] Sometimes I wonder if the artists do stuff like this specifically because they know we’ll get a kick out of it. [/quote] I hope they do it on purpose. ^^
Knickknacks wrote on 2018-12-24 08:27:41:

I hope they do it on purpose. ^^
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
smh artists
smh artists
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
Okay, help a poor confused person out. What the heck is the significance of this? o.O
Okay, help a poor confused person out. What the heck is the significance of this? o.O
Lichtdrache.gif
this just adds to my list of reasons why i love the new apparel
this just adds to my list of reasons why i love the new apparel
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
I've been got
I've been got
SereneLeadingBluebird-size_restricted.gifXkRqVhUs.png
you know he had to do it to em
you know he had to do it to em
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
Nope, not below my waist
Nope, not below my waist
I LUV SCRYING. GIMME SOME G1S TO SCRY. I MAY NOT BE THE BEST SCRYER BUT PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT
ctYHVNq.png ←------ CHECK OUT THIS WONDERFUL THREAD! giphy.gif
It’s amazing, my new favorite apparel. And affordable because I’m not getting eggs so I’m only get familars and apparel.
It’s amazing, my new favorite apparel. And affordable because I’m not getting eggs so I’m only get familars and apparel.
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore