Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Spectral's art shop [OPEN]
1 2 3
Bump!
Bump!
@spectralFeather
Hey I’d love to order a semi-realistic, fully-shaded fullbody of my character Viktor, if that’s alright with you? I’d be paying in treasure. (270,000?)
I’d also take a MS paint version of him in addition if I can order two pieces at once those are great hahaha

Here are some more pieces of him, he’s a medic from the game Team Fortress 2. He usually has a halo of playing cards circling around his head too, but I’ll leave it up to you if you’d like to include them c:
X
X
X
@spectralFeather
Hey I’d love to order a semi-realistic, fully-shaded fullbody of my character Viktor, if that’s alright with you? I’d be paying in treasure. (270,000?)
I’d also take a MS paint version of him in addition if I can order two pieces at once those are great hahaha

Here are some more pieces of him, he’s a medic from the game Team Fortress 2. He usually has a halo of playing cards circling around his head too, but I’ll leave it up to you if you’d like to include them c:
X
X
X
@spectralFeather

Could you do signatures?

Signatures a quite hard but it soo worth it
@spectralFeather

Could you do signatures?

Signatures a quite hard but it soo worth it
35326_s.gif
@spectralFeather - Oooh, your art is gorgeous! Could I get a semi-realistic flat-color fullbody of Martin? I don't have any specifics on pose, so whatever feels good to you! I'll pay in treasure! Thank you!

Also, could I be added to your pinglist? c:
@spectralFeather - Oooh, your art is gorgeous! Could I get a semi-realistic flat-color fullbody of Martin? I don't have any specifics on pose, so whatever feels good to you! I'll pay in treasure! Thank you!

Also, could I be added to your pinglist? c:
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
@spectralFeather

Hiya! Could I get a semi-realistic flat-colored fullbody of Encina, please? I don't have any specifics in mind for a pose; you can do whatever you think is best! I'll be paying in treasure! ^^ Could I be added to the pinglist too, please? I think your art is fantastic :)

Also those Harry Potter memes had me rolling on the floor XD
@spectralFeather

Hiya! Could I get a semi-realistic flat-colored fullbody of Encina, please? I don't have any specifics in mind for a pose; you can do whatever you think is best! I'll be paying in treasure! ^^ Could I be added to the pinglist too, please? I think your art is fantastic :)

Also those Harry Potter memes had me rolling on the floor XD
xk7ymDQ.png
@spectralFeather

If slots are still open, could I commission you for a fully shaded full body for 2 characters in a pic?
@spectralFeather

If slots are still open, could I commission you for a fully shaded full body for 2 characters in a pic?
Nature Flight. The keepers of Glade Air Fresheners.
@GalaxySketcher Sure, that would be 273k treasure then! You can send the treasure either via mail or via crossroads, whichever is better for you :) I'll get started once I receive the payment

@Bluedragon I've never done signatures, but there's a first time for everything! The price would be the same as that of a fullbody :)

@Aztec Thank you!! It's 150kt, you can send them over via mail or crossroads and I'll get started once I get paid :)

@SoulLugia11 Of course! I'll let you decide what kind of currency you want to pay with, I'll start working on your commission once you send me the payment :3

@Skittyhime, @Bluedragon The slots are full now, would you like me to add you to the pinglist?
@GalaxySketcher Sure, that would be 273k treasure then! You can send the treasure either via mail or via crossroads, whichever is better for you :) I'll get started once I receive the payment

@Bluedragon I've never done signatures, but there's a first time for everything! The price would be the same as that of a fullbody :)

@Aztec Thank you!! It's 150kt, you can send them over via mail or crossroads and I'll get started once I get paid :)

@SoulLugia11 Of course! I'll let you decide what kind of currency you want to pay with, I'll start working on your commission once you send me the payment :3

@Skittyhime, @Bluedragon The slots are full now, would you like me to add you to the pinglist?
@spectralFeather

sure.
@spectralFeather

sure.
Nature Flight. The keepers of Glade Air Fresheners.
@spectralFeather Thank you so much! I can’t wait to see what you do with my boy!
@spectralFeather Thank you so much! I can’t wait to see what you do with my boy!
@spectralfeather
Can you add me to the ping list for when in game currency slots open again please?
@spectralfeather
Can you add me to the ping list for when in game currency slots open again please?
embyrs1_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8j3.gifembyrs2_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8jf.gif
1 2 3