Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dom bonus shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3
Hello, I always seem to waste my dom bonus and not buy anything when I get it, and this week I have top dom (15% off). So I decided to open a dom shop :D

- my service is free of charge
- I may be slow occasionally since I'm not on FR all day, but when I do get on I'm on for a while!
- I will need the treasure first in order to purchase your items, I myself am too broke to buy things first

So yeah! No need to ping me because I am subscribed.
I can tell you the price you need for your item if you are unsure, just tell me which item it is you want.

RECEIVED MONEY FROM: Nazurak, Fawx

NEED (striked items obtained, but not yet delivered):
Unearthly Onyx Bundle x6 (Vulpess, Nazurak, inn[x2], BoggyMcBogface, Fawx)
Ethereal Flame Candles x2 (Vulpess)
Witch's Cobwebs x2 (Vulpess)
Bewitching Ruby Trunk x5 (Nazurak, inn[x2], Fawx, Vulpess)
Fiendish Emerald Trunk (Fawx)
Hello, I always seem to waste my dom bonus and not buy anything when I get it, and this week I have top dom (15% off). So I decided to open a dom shop :D

- my service is free of charge
- I may be slow occasionally since I'm not on FR all day, but when I do get on I'm on for a while!
- I will need the treasure first in order to purchase your items, I myself am too broke to buy things first

So yeah! No need to ping me because I am subscribed.
I can tell you the price you need for your item if you are unsure, just tell me which item it is you want.

RECEIVED MONEY FROM: Nazurak, Fawx

NEED (striked items obtained, but not yet delivered):
Unearthly Onyx Bundle x6 (Vulpess, Nazurak, inn[x2], BoggyMcBogface, Fawx)
Ethereal Flame Candles x2 (Vulpess)
Witch's Cobwebs x2 (Vulpess)
Bewitching Ruby Trunk x5 (Nazurak, inn[x2], Fawx, Vulpess)
Fiendish Emerald Trunk (Fawx)
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
Hi!

Could you by any chance grab me an Unearthly Onyx Trunk/Bundle, 2x Ethereal Flame candles, and 2x Witch's Cobwebs? How much would that be? ^^"
Hi!

Could you by any chance grab me an Unearthly Onyx Trunk/Bundle, 2x Ethereal Flame candles, and 2x Witch's Cobwebs? How much would that be? ^^"
P0QFcvZ.png
Hi, I'd like to get Solar Flame Regalia, Bewitching Ruby Trunk, and Unearthly Onyx trunk. I think that is 239,700 total.
Hi, I'd like to get Solar Flame Regalia, Bewitching Ruby Trunk, and Unearthly Onyx trunk. I think that is 239,700 total.
Hello, could I get a Bewitching Ruby Trunk x2 and Unearthly Onyx Trunk x2? Total is 312800t I believe.
Hello, could I get a Bewitching Ruby Trunk x2 and Unearthly Onyx Trunk x2? Total is 312800t I believe.
Gem sales
@Vulpess @Nazurak @inn absolutely! Vulpess, I'll ping you with the price in a moment.
@Vulpess @Nazurak @inn absolutely! Vulpess, I'll ping you with the price in a moment.
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
@Bogsneak

Could you grab me an Unearthly Onyx Trunk? I actually don't know how much it is, but I know it's somewhere under 100kt. ;w;
@Bogsneak

Could you grab me an Unearthly Onyx Trunk? I actually don't know how much it is, but I know it's somewhere under 100kt. ;w;
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
@Tox sure! I'm trying to figure out the price for Vulpess as well, I'm looking in google and the forums everywhere I can :p

EDIT: Saw someone mention it being 92kt, not sure if that's discounted or full price but I'll keep my eye in the MP and let you guys know.
@Tox sure! I'm trying to figure out the price for Vulpess as well, I'm looking in google and the forums everywhere I can :p

EDIT: Saw someone mention it being 92kt, not sure if that's discounted or full price but I'll keep my eye in the MP and let you guys know.
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
@Bogsneak

My friend says it was about 92k, but they're not 100% sure. If you manage to grab one, just send me a 2-way CR and I'll pay back however much it was!
@Bogsneak

My friend says it was about 92k, but they're not 100% sure. If you manage to grab one, just send me a 2-way CR and I'll pay back however much it was!
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
@Bogsneak

could you grab an unearthly onyx bundle for me please? let me know how much it is :)
@Bogsneak

could you grab an unearthly onyx bundle for me please? let me know how much it is :)
lohf4Mo.png
@Bogsneak
May I place an order for a Fiendish Emerald Trunk, an Unearthly Onyx Trunk, and a Bewitching Ruby Trunk as well?

They should be 78.2kT each (with the 15%) for 234.6kT total I think?
@Bogsneak
May I place an order for a Fiendish Emerald Trunk, an Unearthly Onyx Trunk, and a Bewitching Ruby Trunk as well?

They should be 78.2kT each (with the 15%) for 234.6kT total I think?
1 2 3