Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa - Rematch!
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 140 141
@Crustacean

Oh my gosh, that gift is AMAZING! Thank you SO, SO much! I love everything! I know just who is getting those scattersights, too! And that skin! Again, thank you so very much! Happy Holidays!

AND THOSE DRAGONS ARE GORGEOUS! THANK YOU!
@Crustacean

Oh my gosh, that gift is AMAZING! Thank you SO, SO much! I love everything! I know just who is getting those scattersights, too! And that skin! Again, thank you so very much! Happy Holidays!

AND THOSE DRAGONS ARE GORGEOUS! THANK YOU!
5uiycuK.pnglg4Dhjm.pngsk6EBUK.pngVdIvDLJ.pngKe9i9hi.pngsvyKPF9.png
[quote name="Kapara" date="2018-12-23 01:17:55" ] @RaikuKawisa Can I just say that I have never, ever expected that I’d get such a valuable dragon in my lair. Thank you so much this is incredible and definitely a very, very memorable Christmas. Also I saw the scry and mmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BOI Also, I have been seeking those cobras for so long and I’m so happy to finally have them :DDDD [/quote] I'm glad you enjoy my little star child and his guardians. :3 Have a Merry Christmas
Kapara wrote on 2018-12-23 01:17:55:
@RaikuKawisa

Can I just say that I have never, ever expected that I’d get such a valuable dragon in my lair. Thank you so much this is incredible and definitely a very, very memorable Christmas.

Also I saw the scry and mmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BOI

Also, I have been seeking those cobras for so long and I’m so happy to finally have them :DDDD
I'm glad you enjoy my little star child and his guardians. :3 Have a Merry Christmas
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@PheonixPonder
@Ygdrasill

Thank you so much for all the gifts . I LOVE thorn apparel and I recieved so many of my missing familiars! Thank you so much ( insert heart emojis)
@PheonixPonder
@Ygdrasill

Thank you so much for all the gifts . I LOVE thorn apparel and I recieved so many of my missing familiars! Thank you so much ( insert heart emojis)
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
And my turn for thanks.

@Macchi I was hoping for a Sprite, but I was still surprised when the elf dropped one off! Thanks a million! For a bit I had stopped working on getting the sprites, but I am now one step closer! Thanks again!
And my turn for thanks.

@Macchi I was hoping for a Sprite, but I was still surprised when the elf dropped one off! Thanks a million! For a bit I had stopped working on getting the sprites, but I am now one step closer! Thanks again!
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
[quote name="@Catsy01" date="2018-12-22 19:51:50" ] @ Thank you SOOOOOO Much!!!!! I will definatly let you know when i mass hatch! [/quote] [color=194d4d]You're welcome! I can't wait to see what you get from all these eggs![/color]
@Catsy01 wrote on 2018-12-22 19:51:50:
@

Thank you SOOOOOO Much!!!!! I will definatly let you know when i mass hatch!

You're welcome! I can't wait to see what you get from all these eggs!
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
Thank you secret santa for the eliminate! I haven't decided which dragon to use it on yet but again, thank you so much!
Thank you secret santa for the eliminate! I haven't decided which dragon to use it on yet but again, thank you so much!
saki_luluwi.png
Omg to my anonymous secret Santa: thank you so much??? I haven't gone and sorted all the stuff onto the appropriate dragons, but I appreciate you sent so much??? Thanks for helping me put such a large dent in my dragon outfits and for the skink and spinner genes to boot! This was a really great gift to open and I hope your holiday season has been extra kind to you <3
Omg to my anonymous secret Santa: thank you so much??? I haven't gone and sorted all the stuff onto the appropriate dragons, but I appreciate you sent so much??? Thanks for helping me put such a large dent in my dragon outfits and for the skink and spinner genes to boot! This was a really great gift to open and I hope your holiday season has been extra kind to you <3
PMb4IFn.png
@IAmTheGeek
You're very welcome, I'm so glad your gifts brought you joy!
@IAmTheGeek
You're very welcome, I'm so glad your gifts brought you joy!
vSxK3u9.png
@yeehawbuckaroo thank you so much for the gifts. I love the corgi and my cheer-up derg will love him as well. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38396282] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383963/38396282_350.png[/img] [/url]
@yeehawbuckaroo thank you so much for the gifts. I love the corgi and my cheer-up derg will love him as well.

38396282_350.png
bEvLAND.png
Ahhh big thanks to my anonymous SS for the familiars! Some of those cheeky things just refused to drop for me in the coliseum. It's a huge help! <3
Ahhh big thanks to my anonymous SS for the familiars! Some of those cheeky things just refused to drop for me in the coliseum. It's a huge help! <3
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 140 141