Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moot's Moot Artshop
1 2 3 4 5
@MootMoo

!!!! If no one has claimed the open slot god please I want it!!!
@MootMoo

!!!! If no one has claimed the open slot god please I want it!!!
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
It's all yours! Go ahead and fill out a form @RoyalSorcress ~
It's all yours! Go ahead and fill out a form @RoyalSorcress ~
shop_banner_by_mimitehdragon-dct68rd.gif
@MootMoo

What should I call you?: RoyalSorceres / Royal
What do you want?: Colored and shaded fullbody of a human! :3
Reference(s): Essatha - feel free to browse her toyhou.se at your leisure for other outfits and styles but a mild warning for gore and suggesty material.
Payment Method: Treasure

Additional: If one gets any say, I would prefer some sass or attitude to her pose and expression if possible! :3 Oh also, her pupils are slit, not round! Some art makes it difficult to tell haha.
@MootMoo

What should I call you?: RoyalSorceres / Royal
What do you want?: Colored and shaded fullbody of a human! :3
Reference(s): Essatha - feel free to browse her toyhou.se at your leisure for other outfits and styles but a mild warning for gore and suggesty material.
Payment Method: Treasure

Additional: If one gets any say, I would prefer some sass or attitude to her pose and expression if possible! :3 Oh also, her pupils are slit, not round! Some art makes it difficult to tell haha.
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
Alright! I'll add you to the slots.
Alright! I'll add you to the slots.
I actually dont have the treasure/gems right now! I'm sorry
I actually dont have the treasure/gems right now! I'm sorry
@ItsAlecks It's alright, no worries! Do you want me to take you off the list or just skip you for now and come back to you later?
@ItsAlecks It's alright, no worries! Do you want me to take you off the list or just skip you for now and come back to you later?
If you could skip me and come back later, that would be amazing!
If you could skip me and come back later, that would be amazing!
Uhf small update, so sorry for the hiatus. I'll be back to work soon. The new term of school kicked me in the butt, suddenly and very sternly. It's been a while, so I'm going to ping the people on my waitlist. @TheNightDancer and @RoyalSorceress , if you're still here and interested, I should get to yours soon. I'll ping Alecks when I've gotten through the two of you.
Uhf small update, so sorry for the hiatus. I'll be back to work soon. The new term of school kicked me in the butt, suddenly and very sternly. It's been a while, so I'm going to ping the people on my waitlist. @TheNightDancer and @RoyalSorceress , if you're still here and interested, I should get to yours soon. I'll ping Alecks when I've gotten through the two of you.
@MootMoo

Still interested! (: Take your time.
@MootMoo

Still interested! (: Take your time.
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@MootMoo
I'm still interested, but a bunch of the images on your first post are broken for me. Is it possible to see another link to your examples? I might change the type/character for the commission. Thanks!
@MootMoo
I'm still interested, but a bunch of the images on your first post are broken for me. Is it possible to see another link to your examples? I might change the type/character for the commission. Thanks!
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
1 2 3 4 5