Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sparkle Dreams Leveler [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31
@mitcx I'll send one over at the moment. I think the other is on a nest. I was wrong! She's not on a nest, so I'll send her as well.
@mitcx I'll send one over at the moment. I think the other is on a nest. I was wrong! She's not on a nest, so I'll send her as well.
@IndyMystery
Hello! U can train my dragon from lvl 10 to lvl 20?
@IndyMystery
Hello! U can train my dragon from lvl 10 to lvl 20?
@Forodwaith

Sure! That will be 141 kt/g. If you are okay with it, we'll put you on the waiting list.
@Forodwaith

Sure! That will be 141 kt/g. If you are okay with it, we'll put you on the waiting list.
___________image.png "Kantoya Yaryba! Maka pan Indi. Maka piksa Mamtosa!"

I'm writing my own conlang~ click here to see!
Experimental writing style - Feedback needed
image.png
@IndyMystery
Sounds good, i'm agree.
@IndyMystery
Sounds good, i'm agree.
@IndyMystery @mitcx

I have two dragons currently that need to be taken to 25, but intend to have a total of 9 dragons that need to be 25'd (obtained over the next week or two ideally). If possible, I'd like all 9 dragons to be trained to 25 by March 2nd. Would that be doable, with the current wait list?
@IndyMystery @mitcx

I have two dragons currently that need to be taken to 25, but intend to have a total of 9 dragons that need to be 25'd (obtained over the next week or two ideally). If possible, I'd like all 9 dragons to be trained to 25 by March 2nd. Would that be doable, with the current wait list?
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius

I'm afraid that the current dragons and the wait list would be too much for us to finish all of your dragons by the time limit. Thank you for your interest though!

You might want to check out other services that has less queue and offers less time to finish leveling.
@Alestrius

I'm afraid that the current dragons and the wait list would be too much for us to finish all of your dragons by the time limit. Thank you for your interest though!

You might want to check out other services that has less queue and offers less time to finish leveling.

image.png
@IndyMystery Sounds good. Is that a no to doing any of them, or just all 9? Either one is fine -- just good to know so I know whether I should be looking elsewhere for all 9 or just some.
@IndyMystery Sounds good. Is that a no to doing any of them, or just all 9? Either one is fine -- just good to know so I know whether I should be looking elsewhere for all 9 or just some.
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius
From the estimated time in the queue right now, I'm afraid that we could only finish 1 or 2 of your dragons and we can't guarantee that we will finish it in the time. Adding up real life factors, all of the wait list queue right now should be cleared up in mid to late February.

Sorry for inconvenience.
@Alestrius
From the estimated time in the queue right now, I'm afraid that we could only finish 1 or 2 of your dragons and we can't guarantee that we will finish it in the time. Adding up real life factors, all of the wait list queue right now should be cleared up in mid to late February.

Sorry for inconvenience.

image.png
@IndyMystery Sounds good. Thanks for the update. :) I hope all your RL factors go well for you.
@IndyMystery Sounds good. Thanks for the update. :) I hope all your RL factors go well for you.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius
Thanks! If there's anything in the future, we're glad to offer the service again!
@Alestrius
Thanks! If there's anything in the future, we're glad to offer the service again!

image.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31