Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New Player Here
1 2
Hello, I just joined this game from a recommendation by my sister @Plushiee
I like dragons and stuff lol. Anyway it would be neat if I could make some new friends. I'm lonely as hecc.
Hello, I just joined this game from a recommendation by my sister @Plushiee
I like dragons and stuff lol. Anyway it would be neat if I could make some new friends. I'm lonely as hecc.
@Yaint

Hi there! Welcome to FR! I've been here almost three years, but I remember what it was like to be new.

What do you like best about dragons?
@Yaint

Hi there! Welcome to FR! I've been here almost three years, but I remember what it was like to be new.

What do you like best about dragons?
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
@SocklessWonder

Hi, thanks for the welcome. I really enjoy the whimsicality behind it all. Imagining these fire breathing creatures and what they'd be like among us always fascinated me.
@SocklessWonder

Hi, thanks for the welcome. I really enjoy the whimsicality behind it all. Imagining these fire breathing creatures and what they'd be like among us always fascinated me.
@Yaint

Same on the whimsy!

I love how you phrased that, "...what they'd be like among us..." That gets me thinking about writing, which I love to do, but have a horrible time getting started!
@Yaint

Same on the whimsy!

I love how you phrased that, "...what they'd be like among us..." That gets me thinking about writing, which I love to do, but have a horrible time getting started!
@SocklessWonder

I know what it feels like to struggle with writing.. if it helps any, there is a good warm up I know to help you get started if you wanna sit down one day and just go at it with the writing.
@SocklessWonder

I know what it feels like to struggle with writing.. if it helps any, there is a good warm up I know to help you get started if you wanna sit down one day and just go at it with the writing.
@Yaint

Yes, I'd love to have a great warm up!
@Yaint

Yes, I'd love to have a great warm up!
@SocklessWonder

Awesome. So what you do is you sit down with one singular piece of paper and a timer on your phone for three minutes. Set that timer and just write and write and write. don't stop moving your hand, even for a second. The goal is to write out your thoughts or whatever words are popping into your mind at that very moment. If you can't think of anything to write, you can write down the same word over and over until something pops in your head. Not only is it quick, but it gets your brain in a good mindset. You can also get really good ideas from it.
@SocklessWonder

Awesome. So what you do is you sit down with one singular piece of paper and a timer on your phone for three minutes. Set that timer and just write and write and write. don't stop moving your hand, even for a second. The goal is to write out your thoughts or whatever words are popping into your mind at that very moment. If you can't think of anything to write, you can write down the same word over and over until something pops in your head. Not only is it quick, but it gets your brain in a good mindset. You can also get really good ideas from it.
@Yaint

It's so simple...but I can see how it could be effective. I'm going to try it! But not tonight...my brain is quite fried. Rest will help.
@Yaint

It's so simple...but I can see how it could be effective. I'm going to try it! But not tonight...my brain is quite fried. Rest will help.
@SocklessWonder

Haha, perhaps you should rest then. Being in front of a screen is only going to fry your brain even more.
@SocklessWonder

Haha, perhaps you should rest then. Being in front of a screen is only going to fry your brain even more.
@Yaint

True, true!
@Yaint

True, true!
1 2