Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Lost Legacy // open //
1 2
@Libridishadow While I wouldn't keep him as a permanent dragon, I can breed Drew for you. He has some nice scries with this coatl I was planning on exalting. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47095492] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/470955/47095492.png[/img] [/url] Legacy projects are fun; good luck with yours :)
@Libridishadow
While I wouldn't keep him as a permanent dragon, I can breed Drew for you. He has some nice scries with this coatl I was planning on exalting.

47095492.png

Legacy projects are fun; good luck with yours :)
84KL.gif
Dragon Sales Thread
@Zerik sorry it took so long to get back to you I think it would be lovely for him to have at least one set of hatchling's are you still interested in breeding him with your girl?
@Zerik sorry it took so long to get back to you I think it would be lovely for him to have at least one set of hatchling's are you still interested in breeding him with your girl?
Can I be added to a pinglist somewhere : o I love these projects
Can I be added to a pinglist somewhere : o I love these projects
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@Libridishadow
We're in luck; I leveled her yesterday but haven't exalted her yet :) I'd be happy to breed them still

Hadn't heard back and she was worth 39,000t in shadow's buy thread, so I no longer have that coatl.

Add me to your project's pinglist and maybe we can try again after the busy holidays :)
@Libridishadow
We're in luck; I leveled her yesterday but haven't exalted her yet :) I'd be happy to breed them still

Hadn't heard back and she was worth 39,000t in shadow's buy thread, so I no longer have that coatl.

Add me to your project's pinglist and maybe we can try again after the busy holidays :)
84KL.gif
Dragon Sales Thread
@RoseKitten I'll get you added

@Zerik it's a shame you no longer have her, I'll get you added to the ping list too for future babies.
@RoseKitten I'll get you added

@Zerik it's a shame you no longer have her, I'll get you added to the ping list too for future babies.
1 2