Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | who's your favorite pokemon?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28
Ugh,I cant choose between Greninja,the shinx line,and Noivern x)
Ugh,I cant choose between Greninja,the shinx line,and Noivern x)
PDatEEs.png
I'm in love with Absol. I have no idea what happened to me. So happy when it got a mega evolution!
I'm in love with Absol. I have no idea what happened to me. So happy when it got a mega evolution!
I've always been partial to Ampharos, Mightyena and Mew ^^. Always have to find them fluffy sheep in my game before I'm truly happy with my team.
I've always been partial to Ampharos, Mightyena and Mew ^^. Always have to find them fluffy sheep in my game before I'm truly happy with my team.
Dunsparce.

I mean, come on. It's so dang cute.
Dunsparce.

I mean, come on. It's so dang cute.
Lichtdrache.gif
I hope this is not going to spam, but I trought I could give a little list:

By gen:
1 is Rhydon. Loved ground type as a kid, and he looks like a dino.
2 is probably Hundoom. I love dogs and I love baddies. I squeezed like a fangirl as soon as I saw it.
3: Mmmh, you'll see. Second place could be Absol, but it's hard for me to chose because I love G3 so much.
4: Probably Skuntank. I grew to like poison types and I still love baddies, plus it was a blast to use for some reason.
5: Samurott. I was sold the moment I heard there was a samurai pokémon. I can't think of anyone that could beat that, sorry.
6: Didn't play that much actually, but I loved my baby-fluffy-warrior Chesnaught. And Yveltal sold me too.

I'll stop with just gens... (For now...?)
And my all time favorite is probably Rayquaza.
I have a love/hate relationship with legendaries because I'm a needy grump and I want them to really feel big. And I trought Rayquaza did it great.

First, the design. I can totally picture this serpentine beast flying for some reason. I love the "markings" of the weather trio in general. and that smile... I like to say it puts the Joker to shame.

Also, from experience, RSE weren't my first pkmn games, but they were the first were I really started getting into gaming and are now still my fav, so I hav emore experience with the pokémons there, but that memory of getting on top of sky pillar, which manages to be hard to travel and not just a puzzle/maze, and seeing a "trio master" for the first time... Knowing it can destroy both Kyogre AND Groudon...

Man, I'm just fangirling here, just wanted to share that little story. Hope you can relate! ^^
I hope this is not going to spam, but I trought I could give a little list:

By gen:
1 is Rhydon. Loved ground type as a kid, and he looks like a dino.
2 is probably Hundoom. I love dogs and I love baddies. I squeezed like a fangirl as soon as I saw it.
3: Mmmh, you'll see. Second place could be Absol, but it's hard for me to chose because I love G3 so much.
4: Probably Skuntank. I grew to like poison types and I still love baddies, plus it was a blast to use for some reason.
5: Samurott. I was sold the moment I heard there was a samurai pokémon. I can't think of anyone that could beat that, sorry.
6: Didn't play that much actually, but I loved my baby-fluffy-warrior Chesnaught. And Yveltal sold me too.

I'll stop with just gens... (For now...?)
And my all time favorite is probably Rayquaza.
I have a love/hate relationship with legendaries because I'm a needy grump and I want them to really feel big. And I trought Rayquaza did it great.

First, the design. I can totally picture this serpentine beast flying for some reason. I love the "markings" of the weather trio in general. and that smile... I like to say it puts the Joker to shame.

Also, from experience, RSE weren't my first pkmn games, but they were the first were I really started getting into gaming and are now still my fav, so I hav emore experience with the pokémons there, but that memory of getting on top of sky pillar, which manages to be hard to travel and not just a puzzle/maze, and seeing a "trio master" for the first time... Knowing it can destroy both Kyogre AND Groudon...

Man, I'm just fangirling here, just wanted to share that little story. Hope you can relate! ^^
I fell in love with Munna the first time I saw it! I also like Butterfree :D ♥
I fell in love with Munna the first time I saw it! I also like Butterfree :D ♥
7-BE216-D9-5-E01-462-C-A095-AD789-A01-FD15.png
My favorite is Scraggy. Normally, I go for fire starters but Scraggy is my favorite by far
My favorite is Scraggy. Normally, I go for fire starters but Scraggy is my favorite by far
tumblr_o7hzn2PBz81v3unw4o1_500.png
[img]http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111130700/3695506-4014643722-13653.gif[/img] Infernape is my number one, never-gonna-give-you up, gotta have every game partner. Lookit' em go.
3695506-4014643722-13653.gif

Infernape is my number one, never-gonna-give-you up, gotta have every game partner. Lookit' em go.
+++ ccgsjason@tumblr +++
[img]http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/deino.jpg[/img] Deino. It's so derp. How can it walk? How can it see? It looks top heavy and clumsy and adorable at the same time and in the end, it evolves into something totally awesome.
deino.jpg

Deino.

It's so derp. How can it walk? How can it see? It looks top heavy and clumsy and adorable at the same time and in the end, it evolves into something totally awesome.
courier_spitfire.gifcourier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifCoolangel533.png
*whispers* espurr */whispers* but I love houndoom, furret and greninja and...
*whispers* espurr */whispers* but I love houndoom, furret and greninja and...
sUoITL2.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28