Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Share Dragons on Exalt Row
1 2 ... 314 315 316 317 318 ... 3772 3773
@borntomeetyou thanks! i actually seel them as hatchlings in my hatchery, but those ones had been around for quite a while and i needed space. if you're interested in one be sure to check out my hatchery occasionally!
@borntomeetyou thanks! i actually seel them as hatchlings in my hatchery, but those ones had been around for quite a while and i needed space. if you're interested in one be sure to check out my hatchery occasionally!
- they/them -
- FR time +18 -
- big lesbian -
- (if you couldn't tell by the username) -
@CaffieneAddict
Yeah, absolutely!
@CaffieneAddict
Yeah, absolutely!
Got [s]three[/s] one last girl[s]s[/s] here; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47180729] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/471808/47180729_350.png[/img] [/url] I've been trying to sell them ever since they were hatched, though they're not doing too well, so if anyone wants them, just message me and I'll send 'em over (If you do message me, please try not to exalt them. If you wanna head that way, just send 'em back or something) In a day or two they're going to be exalted
Got three one last girls here;

47180729_350.png

I've been trying to sell them ever since they were hatched, though they're not doing too well, so if anyone wants them, just message me and I'll send 'em over

(If you do message me, please try not to exalt them. If you wanna head that way, just send 'em back or something)

In a day or two they're going to be exalted
U68uCRc.jpg
@Ozie

I'll take Laramis!
@Ozie

I'll take Laramis!
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
@ozie
I would love to adopt Ambers, shes a lovely girl:)
@ozie
I would love to adopt Ambers, shes a lovely girl:)
@TwistedViolinist
i would like to adopt Vain, if she´s still available!
@TwistedViolinist
i would like to adopt Vain, if she´s still available!
@Ozie
Riku is still available?
@Ozie
Riku is still available?

crease
i have no expectations
i know i will have a bad time anyway
- Hatchery
@Crease

Yep! Want me to send her over?
@Crease

Yep! Want me to send her over?
U68uCRc.jpg
@Ozie
yes, that´d be amazing, thank you!
@Ozie
yes, that´d be amazing, thank you!

crease
i have no expectations
i know i will have a bad time anyway
- Hatchery
@sadunicorn
I'll send you a CR if something changes, but for now she's already being taken to a new home sorry!
@sadunicorn
I'll send you a CR if something changes, but for now she's already being taken to a new home sorry!
1 2 ... 314 315 316 317 318 ... 3772 3773