Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon sketches for gems (closed temp.)
1 2
@Ashthefairdragon

Hello! It depends on if you want a full body shot or a bust, also on color, props or any other requests.
@Ashthefairdragon

Hello! It depends on if you want a full body shot or a bust, also on color, props or any other requests.
First_shop_signature_V2.png
@Veiren is it possible to get a fullbody with no color? No props either. But just label which dragon is which
@Veiren is it possible to get a fullbody with no color? No props either. But just label which dragon is which
D3eUXhD.png
@Ashthefairdragon Okay, got it! That will be 93 gems for a drawing of both.
I am currently working on two other sketch commissions and I won't be able to work on this one until I finish them, I will let you know when that happens.
After that, I trust that you have read the info.
Also, if you could give me any general info on the personalities of the two dragons, the tone of the drawing or anything like that it would help a lot. Thank you!
@Ashthefairdragon Okay, got it! That will be 93 gems for a drawing of both.
I am currently working on two other sketch commissions and I won't be able to work on this one until I finish them, I will let you know when that happens.
After that, I trust that you have read the info.
Also, if you could give me any general info on the personalities of the two dragons, the tone of the drawing or anything like that it would help a lot. Thank you!
First_shop_signature_V2.png
@Veiren Ah thank you. And take your time with the others. I can send you the personalities when I have enough gems. I just wanted to know the price.
@Veiren Ah thank you. And take your time with the others. I can send you the personalities when I have enough gems. I just wanted to know the price.
D3eUXhD.png
1 2