Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon/Familiar Portraits: CLOSED
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@Argiope

Pinging for future pings!

aka your art is aces and I'd like to be added to your pinglist for when slots open up again, please! c:
@Argiope

Pinging for future pings!

aka your art is aces and I'd like to be added to your pinglist for when slots open up again, please! c:
OXX8cVk.png
@Argiope

Yes please!
I'll definitely be a repeat customer, I have an imperial for each flight, each one paired with the [released] sprites for that flight, and I'm working on a 'council' of dragons, and I'd love a picture for each of their Description/Info Logs.
@Argiope

Yes please!
I'll definitely be a repeat customer, I have an imperial for each flight, each one paired with the [released] sprites for that flight, and I'm working on a 'council' of dragons, and I'd love a picture for each of their Description/Info Logs.
@Argiope I would love to be pinged when you are available again for FR commissions!
@Argiope I would love to be pinged when you are available again for FR commissions!
HEPmLsK.png
@SavagelyYours
@danseinfernale
@azrielen

THE DOCTOR IS IN.
@SavagelyYours
@danseinfernale
@azrielen

THE DOCTOR IS IN.
@Argiope

YES!!!! I'm on my phone right now but I can reply in here or a PM later tonight with details, just wanted to slam my YES on here real quick

And thank you for the ping c:
@Argiope

YES!!!! I'm on my phone right now but I can reply in here or a PM later tonight with details, just wanted to slam my YES on here real quick

And thank you for the ping c:
OXX8cVk.png
@Argiope Yay! I love your portraits! I would like a slot. :D
@Argiope Yay! I love your portraits! I would like a slot. :D
HEPmLsK.png
@danseinfernale

YAY instant gratification! I put you on the list: feel free to PM me the details or add them to the thread, it's up to you.
@danseinfernale

YAY instant gratification! I put you on the list: feel free to PM me the details or add them to the thread, it's up to you.
@Argiope could I please be added to your ping list too? Your art is gorgeous :D
@Argiope could I please be added to your ping list too? Your art is gorgeous :D
@legionbeast

Just to clarify, since I'm up late: you want to be added to the ping list for the next time I'm open for commissions? Or are you requesting a (current) slot?
@legionbeast

Just to clarify, since I'm up late: you want to be added to the ping list for the next time I'm open for commissions? Or are you requesting a (current) slot?
Oops, sorry, if you have a slot open now I'd love to take it.

Robin:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=20310&tab=dragon&did=525789

I'd prefer her accessories to be included, but the deepsea bulb is optional.
No image size preference.

She has a quiet, pensive, serious personality. She spends most of her time in gloomy forests collecting mushrooms and herbs to make potions with.

The elk is a little larger than her, and is a companion/pet, and is sometimes used as a work animal/beast of burden.
Oops, sorry, if you have a slot open now I'd love to take it.

Robin:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=20310&tab=dragon&did=525789

I'd prefer her accessories to be included, but the deepsea bulb is optional.
No image size preference.

She has a quiet, pensive, serious personality. She spends most of her time in gloomy forests collecting mushrooms and herbs to make potions with.

The elk is a little larger than her, and is a companion/pet, and is sometimes used as a work animal/beast of burden.
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25