Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | sTOP!! I’m gonna drop my croissant!!!
1 2 3
(AH MY HEART I FEEL BAD,,, WHY)

Jax grabbed the dagger from the sharpened end and yanked It out of Cal’s hands. However, as soon as he dropped it, he fell down with the dagger. It seemed he had fallen unconcious again.

Red blood leaked through the cut wound where he’d grabbed the dagger. It looked stranger, almost as if some sort of black dusty powder had been mixed in with it. Even though Demigod blood was much different than mortal blood, something about this was obviously different
(AH MY HEART I FEEL BAD,,, WHY)

Jax grabbed the dagger from the sharpened end and yanked It out of Cal’s hands. However, as soon as he dropped it, he fell down with the dagger. It seemed he had fallen unconcious again.

Red blood leaked through the cut wound where he’d grabbed the dagger. It looked stranger, almost as if some sort of black dusty powder had been mixed in with it. Even though Demigod blood was much different than mortal blood, something about this was obviously different
(( HAHA SUFFER ))

Cal didn't move, even as Jax's body hit the floor. He was too afraid to move.

The Hephaestus kid instead moved to aid Jax, but she suddenly dropped to the floor - along with a few more of Hephaestus' children who had come to spectate, he noticed. The moment of panic had heightened Cal's abilities, and in that moment he'd put to sleep an entire cabin.

It was then that he came to his senses, wiping his tears away with the sleeve of his hoodie and sniffling a couple times. He approached the unconscious son of Zeus and dropped to his knees beside him, feeling for a pulse and letting out a sigh as he found one. He then took to studying the cut in Jax's palm, frowning slightly at the oddly colored blood.

"So you are the right Jax..?" he murmured, his words falling on no ears but his own. "Then what's.. this?"
(( HAHA SUFFER ))

Cal didn't move, even as Jax's body hit the floor. He was too afraid to move.

The Hephaestus kid instead moved to aid Jax, but she suddenly dropped to the floor - along with a few more of Hephaestus' children who had come to spectate, he noticed. The moment of panic had heightened Cal's abilities, and in that moment he'd put to sleep an entire cabin.

It was then that he came to his senses, wiping his tears away with the sleeve of his hoodie and sniffling a couple times. He approached the unconscious son of Zeus and dropped to his knees beside him, feeling for a pulse and letting out a sigh as he found one. He then took to studying the cut in Jax's palm, frowning slightly at the oddly colored blood.

"So you are the right Jax..?" he murmured, his words falling on no ears but his own. "Then what's.. this?"
((broski I’m really sorry u caught me at a bad time— I had to go to my orchestra concert and before that, projects, everything got busy aaa- I couldnt’ve made a good response(

Nobody answered Cal.

As the blood continued to leak from the small cut, it got darker and darker. By the time it had dripped away from his palm, it was nearly pure black.

“Nngh-“ Jax mumbled as he started to wake up. He was still limp, and it looked as if something had happened with his eyes. They looked...wrong.

It was as if his pupil had been a drop of paint, and someone smeared it all over his eye. It looked like paint was smeared all over his eyes, and to say this least, it was uncomforting.

((edit: Has your friend joined?? am super excited 2 meet her!!)
((broski I’m really sorry u caught me at a bad time— I had to go to my orchestra concert and before that, projects, everything got busy aaa- I couldnt’ve made a good response(

Nobody answered Cal.

As the blood continued to leak from the small cut, it got darker and darker. By the time it had dripped away from his palm, it was nearly pure black.

“Nngh-“ Jax mumbled as he started to wake up. He was still limp, and it looked as if something had happened with his eyes. They looked...wrong.

It was as if his pupil had been a drop of paint, and someone smeared it all over his eye. It looked like paint was smeared all over his eyes, and to say this least, it was uncomforting.

((edit: Has your friend joined?? am super excited 2 meet her!!)
(( no it's okay !! i'm in orchestra too, i totally understand the whole concert thing haha ))

A worried frown creased Cal's lips.

"J.. Jax?" he whispered, laying a hand on the demigod's shoulder and shaking him gently. "Jax, something's wrong with your eyes. S-Something's wrong.."

(( and she just joined today, told me she's gonna drop a response asap !! ))
(( no it's okay !! i'm in orchestra too, i totally understand the whole concert thing haha ))

A worried frown creased Cal's lips.

"J.. Jax?" he whispered, laying a hand on the demigod's shoulder and shaking him gently. "Jax, something's wrong with your eyes. S-Something's wrong.."

(( and she just joined today, told me she's gonna drop a response asap !! ))
(( hey y'all,, I'm so sorry for the extremely late response, I just found the forum and timezones are really fun haha. So what's going on here, and how do you guys want me to join?)
(( hey y'all,, I'm so sorry for the extremely late response, I just found the forum and timezones are really fun haha. So what's going on here, and how do you guys want me to join?)
(hEY BROSKI!! I don’t really care how?? as long as u show up it’s okidoki w/ me!!)

(anyways, as for what’s going on/what’s happened, let’s see..

-cal shows up to school
-Jax is getting his arm fixed
-getshisarmfixed.jpg
-Jax walks back to class
-‘whotheheckareyou’.jpg
-talk
-school ends
-talk more
-girl says jax’s mom is looking for him
-jaxleaves.png
-girl is actually an empousa
-chases Jax
-Jax punches her
-Cal is probably having a panic attack lmao
-empousa is now half-dead
-rejoice.png
-Calmakesjaxfallasleep.jpg
-Cal carries Jax to his own house
-cal also detaches Jax’s robotic arm
-jax’s sister answers the door
-“hi- um- yes, can we come in, I gave your brother nightmares and he might be dying”
-sister panics
-talk for 2 seconds
-EMPOUSAISBACK.JPG
-panic
-cal tries to stab it
-fail.jpg
-cal sings it to sleep
-success.jpg
-sister asks a bunch of questions
-Jax wakes up
-Jax wants to leave
-cal also wants to leave
-they leave
-aboutaweeklater.png
-@ camp half blood
-radical
-go meet drunk uncle and cool centaur
-neat
-go to cabin 9 to get his arm fixed
-try and get his arm fixed
-fail
-Jax probably tries to kill Cal
-also fail
-NAPTIME.JPG
-panic attacks x cal
-cal checking 2 see if Jax is ok
-Jax wakes up
-ohno

I hope u enjoy my description as much as I do uwu)

He still seemed to be half asleep, and only squeezed his eyes shut and turned away.
Jax then propped himself up using his arm, trying to sit up. He failed, twice, before he finally managed it.
(hEY BROSKI!! I don’t really care how?? as long as u show up it’s okidoki w/ me!!)

(anyways, as for what’s going on/what’s happened, let’s see..

-cal shows up to school
-Jax is getting his arm fixed
-getshisarmfixed.jpg
-Jax walks back to class
-‘whotheheckareyou’.jpg
-talk
-school ends
-talk more
-girl says jax’s mom is looking for him
-jaxleaves.png
-girl is actually an empousa
-chases Jax
-Jax punches her
-Cal is probably having a panic attack lmao
-empousa is now half-dead
-rejoice.png
-Calmakesjaxfallasleep.jpg
-Cal carries Jax to his own house
-cal also detaches Jax’s robotic arm
-jax’s sister answers the door
-“hi- um- yes, can we come in, I gave your brother nightmares and he might be dying”
-sister panics
-talk for 2 seconds
-EMPOUSAISBACK.JPG
-panic
-cal tries to stab it
-fail.jpg
-cal sings it to sleep
-success.jpg
-sister asks a bunch of questions
-Jax wakes up
-Jax wants to leave
-cal also wants to leave
-they leave
-aboutaweeklater.png
-@ camp half blood
-radical
-go meet drunk uncle and cool centaur
-neat
-go to cabin 9 to get his arm fixed
-try and get his arm fixed
-fail
-Jax probably tries to kill Cal
-also fail
-NAPTIME.JPG
-panic attacks x cal
-cal checking 2 see if Jax is ok
-Jax wakes up
-ohno

I hope u enjoy my description as much as I do uwu)

He still seemed to be half asleep, and only squeezed his eyes shut and turned away.
Jax then propped himself up using his arm, trying to sit up. He failed, twice, before he finally managed it.
"Jax..? Jax, what's going on?" Cal asked, voice cracking with slight anxiety. He tightening his grip on Jax's shoulder.

"What's wrong with your eyes, with your.. with your blood?"

(( that's absolutely gorgeous lmao ))
"Jax..? Jax, what's going on?" Cal asked, voice cracking with slight anxiety. He tightening his grip on Jax's shoulder.

"What's wrong with your eyes, with your.. with your blood?"

(( that's absolutely gorgeous lmao ))
(( That's one of the best summaries I've seen honestly lmao. But tbh, I'm not quite sure how I should introduce my character when there's already a lot going on at the moment ))
(( That's one of the best summaries I've seen honestly lmao. But tbh, I'm not quite sure how I should introduce my character when there's already a lot going on at the moment ))
((Any suggestions, guys?))
((Any suggestions, guys?))
(mb you could’ve been one of the guys outside who was starting to stare @ Jax because he started storming? or maybe one of the Hephaestus kids who wakes up early?? that’s all I got, man)
(mb you could’ve been one of the guys outside who was starting to stare @ Jax because he started storming? or maybe one of the Hephaestus kids who wakes up early?? that’s all I got, man)
1 2 3