Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Howling Fear | Warrior cat’s RP (IC)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Lizardleg l MistClan warrior l @WaywardWendigo
Lizardleg gave Morningstorm a signature lazy grin. “Oh, yeah. If I saw you right now and didn’t know you, I’d put you right in the elders den. For you’re own sake.” Lizardleg blinked slowly and yawned again. “I don’t know how you’re up so early. Be grateful I’m not leader, waking up before sunhigh would be banned.”
Lizardleg l MistClan warrior l @WaywardWendigo
Lizardleg gave Morningstorm a signature lazy grin. “Oh, yeah. If I saw you right now and didn’t know you, I’d put you right in the elders den. For you’re own sake.” Lizardleg blinked slowly and yawned again. “I don’t know how you’re up so early. Be grateful I’m not leader, waking up before sunhigh would be banned.”
@ChickenDinner
|| Pings - @ChickenDinner ||

Snowstep - Mistclan Elder

From inside the den there was a soft rustling sound as the elder stood from her nest. In her normal old raspy voice, she responded. "Spottedpaw! Yes, Yes, come in!~" Snowstep spoke enthusiastically. Weakly, she shook out her fur and began moving to to the apprentice, giving her a lick to the ear. "Its been so long since I've seen you, dear!" The old cat purred, giving Spottedpaw an affectionate nuzzle. "Come now, sit and stay awhile, will you? It gets lonely in here sometimes, you know." She spoke softly, beginning to move back to her nest, motioning with her tail for the apprentice to follow
(aaa sorry i've been kind of inactive! it's been busy ;w;)
@ChickenDinner
|| Pings - @ChickenDinner ||

Snowstep - Mistclan Elder

From inside the den there was a soft rustling sound as the elder stood from her nest. In her normal old raspy voice, she responded. "Spottedpaw! Yes, Yes, come in!~" Snowstep spoke enthusiastically. Weakly, she shook out her fur and began moving to to the apprentice, giving her a lick to the ear. "Its been so long since I've seen you, dear!" The old cat purred, giving Spottedpaw an affectionate nuzzle. "Come now, sit and stay awhile, will you? It gets lonely in here sometimes, you know." She spoke softly, beginning to move back to her nest, motioning with her tail for the apprentice to follow
(aaa sorry i've been kind of inactive! it's been busy ;w;)
pssst, they/them/she/her
tumblr_ozt2q91f2f1w8xkufo5_250.pngtumblr_p9r6km77oX1w8xkufo1_250.png
Jaggedfire | Wildsclan | Warrior
Interaction pings: @thegreyace 's Foxtooth @xspideray 's Hollyshade

Shortly after Jaggedfire had spoken to Foxtooth, Hollyshade joined them. "Yes, we should totally go hunting. Together we could probably manage to catch one of those pesky hares that are so hard to get. Or we could go for some pheasant of sorts." He suggested. They really needed more fresh meat to add to the pile, and some larger prey would be a treat to catch.
He turned to look at the woods, in the direction of the hunting grounds. He could not shake the feeling that came over him, something wasn't right.
Puddlejumper | Wildsclan | Warrior
Interaction pings: @Ghastjio 's Thorntail @thegreyace 's Winterfrost

"I did infact sleep quite well. Though I had this weird dream.. i was swallowed by a fish." She chuckled in reply to Winterfrost's question. She should've kept the fish part to herself. It sounded quite stupid when she said it out loud.
She listened to Thorntail as she spoke.
Puddlejumper was glad to be invited with the deputy. "Sounds good, I'd be glad to go with you." Puddlejumper meowed. Ready to follow Thorntail anywhere.
Jaggedfire | Wildsclan | Warrior
Interaction pings: @thegreyace 's Foxtooth @xspideray 's Hollyshade

Shortly after Jaggedfire had spoken to Foxtooth, Hollyshade joined them. "Yes, we should totally go hunting. Together we could probably manage to catch one of those pesky hares that are so hard to get. Or we could go for some pheasant of sorts." He suggested. They really needed more fresh meat to add to the pile, and some larger prey would be a treat to catch.
He turned to look at the woods, in the direction of the hunting grounds. He could not shake the feeling that came over him, something wasn't right.
Puddlejumper | Wildsclan | Warrior
Interaction pings: @Ghastjio 's Thorntail @thegreyace 's Winterfrost

"I did infact sleep quite well. Though I had this weird dream.. i was swallowed by a fish." She chuckled in reply to Winterfrost's question. She should've kept the fish part to herself. It sounded quite stupid when she said it out loud.
She listened to Thorntail as she spoke.
Puddlejumper was glad to be invited with the deputy. "Sounds good, I'd be glad to go with you." Puddlejumper meowed. Ready to follow Thorntail anywhere.
A she » » 20y/o
» Professional procrastinator »

» pronounced sehbootwentytoo »
» at this point, there are too many fandoms to count »
-- » Vet-student (this will be the end of me)» --

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. - Psalm 19:1 -

giphy.gif

3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif

R6dnTUj.gif
23892.png
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif
(( Haha! It's fine!
|| Pings: @infiniteflame ||
| Spottedpaw | Mistclan apprentice |
Spottedpaw purred in excitement. "Okay! I can stay! I haven't seen my mentor around either, so i don't think i have to train yet. It wont hurt to stay." She followed closely behind Snowstep. Her fur rippled with the relief that there was someone to occupy her mind, off of training. She placed down the prey carefully in front of the elder with a smile. "I got you something to eat! But if you ate already that's fine." She crouched down in front of Snowstep, enthusiastic with what might lay ahead of her.
(( Haha! It's fine!
|| Pings: @infiniteflame ||
| Spottedpaw | Mistclan apprentice |
Spottedpaw purred in excitement. "Okay! I can stay! I haven't seen my mentor around either, so i don't think i have to train yet. It wont hurt to stay." She followed closely behind Snowstep. Her fur rippled with the relief that there was someone to occupy her mind, off of training. She placed down the prey carefully in front of the elder with a smile. "I got you something to eat! But if you ate already that's fine." She crouched down in front of Snowstep, enthusiastic with what might lay ahead of her.
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
STONEPAW | WildsClan Med. Cat Apprentice | Interaction Ping: @Monkorpio

The brownish she-cat smiled lightly at Leafblaze's little secret. Even a full-fledged medicine cat still forgot somethings from time to time. Maybe it was a good thing that WildsClan had two medicine cats in case one forgot. Her ears still twitched, taking in what borage and blackberries did. "Borage is the all-in-one cure..." She thought to herself, trying to get it stored in her brain. That was clever in a way. Maybe she should try giving a nickname to blackberries too? What would work? Bees had black stripes on them. Would it be reasonable to call them Beeberries? All this thinking made her almost miss the scenery of the territory, but Leafblaze's second inquiry had brought her back.
"I wasn't happy while training to be a warrior," she started mildly, going back to what already felt like seasons ago. "I tried my best at every move, every hunting position. I really pushed myself to improve but nothing worked." Stonepaw gently prodded at the ground with a shy claw. "My legs wouldn't grow and it became really obvious that they--I wasn't meant to be a warrior. Rather than suffer through training, I thought that maybe I was just meant for something else." She'd chuckle lightly. "I was real happy that there was a position open for training under you and Starlingfeather and so far I've been happier than I had been ever since. Like I belong, you know?"
STONEPAW | WildsClan Med. Cat Apprentice | Interaction Ping: @Monkorpio

The brownish she-cat smiled lightly at Leafblaze's little secret. Even a full-fledged medicine cat still forgot somethings from time to time. Maybe it was a good thing that WildsClan had two medicine cats in case one forgot. Her ears still twitched, taking in what borage and blackberries did. "Borage is the all-in-one cure..." She thought to herself, trying to get it stored in her brain. That was clever in a way. Maybe she should try giving a nickname to blackberries too? What would work? Bees had black stripes on them. Would it be reasonable to call them Beeberries? All this thinking made her almost miss the scenery of the territory, but Leafblaze's second inquiry had brought her back.
"I wasn't happy while training to be a warrior," she started mildly, going back to what already felt like seasons ago. "I tried my best at every move, every hunting position. I really pushed myself to improve but nothing worked." Stonepaw gently prodded at the ground with a shy claw. "My legs wouldn't grow and it became really obvious that they--I wasn't meant to be a warrior. Rather than suffer through training, I thought that maybe I was just meant for something else." She'd chuckle lightly. "I was real happy that there was a position open for training under you and Starlingfeather and so far I've been happier than I had been ever since. Like I belong, you know?"
I have an art shop now! Now Skydancer + Mirror friendly!
@ChickenDinner (ill reply as soon as I can! im in school and on mobile at the moment)
@ChickenDinner (ill reply as soon as I can! im in school and on mobile at the moment)
pssst, they/them/she/her
tumblr_ozt2q91f2f1w8xkufo5_250.pngtumblr_p9r6km77oX1w8xkufo1_250.png
[center]((Sorry, everyone! In case you didn't see my post of the discussion thread, I was extremely busy yesterday and the soonest I was able to access the site was four and a half hours before I was supposed to wake up today. But luckily, I shouldn't be so busy for a while!))[/center] --------- [columns][size=5][color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color][b]Lionflight[/b][/size][nextcol][color=transparent]lxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2568257/3#post_36298411][img]https://i.imgur.com/pXmfNrZ.jpg[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][nextcol][size=5][b]Wildsclan Warrior[/b][/size][/columns] [center][b]Interaction Pings:[/b] @Kingman @SwootleDootle @DemonChild77[/center] [center][i]Lionflight glanced between his apprentice and the two warriors with him. He had his own idea to distract the creature while Darkpaw and Smokefang could take the long way back to camp to get reinforcements, but as soon as Littlefeather spoke he realized what a stupid idea that would be. He knew he needed all the cats he could have in this battle. He gathered up his courage as he returned his gaze to the creature and unsheathed his claws. Letting out a loud hiss, he charged straight for it, hoping he could at least distract it from any other attacks. When he was almost upon it, he swerved to his right with the agility and speed he was trained for. He aimed his claws to rake along the back of the wolf's leg, hoping that he was fast enough to manage to avoid its attack and hit it at the same time.[/i][/center] -------------- [columns][size=5][color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color][b]Thorntail[/b][/size][nextcol][color=transparent]lxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2568257/3#post_36298411][img]https://i.imgur.com/V7NUBek.jpg[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][nextcol][size=5][b]Wildsclan Deputy[/b][/size][/columns] [center][b]Interaction Pings:[/b] @Seboo22 @Crazyraspberry @Visionrift[/center] [center][i]Thorntail purred a little in amusement when she heard about the dream and she nodded at Puddlejumper's confirmation.[/i] "Good. I'll go get Hatchpaw and and you can meet us by the entrance," [i]she meowed, and got up to head towards Wisppaw and her apprentice. She saw Hatchpaw looking around and let out a little laugh.[/i] "I see you're already ready. Puddlejumper is going to meet us at the entrance to go hunting with us. Oh, and, Wisppaw. Smokefang is out on dawn patrol now, but if she doesn't train you when she comes back, you can join the evening patrol with me, Puddlejumper, and Winterfrost. Hatchpaw, you're also welcome to join if you feel up to it, but I'll understand if you want a break."[/center] ------ [columns][size=5][color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color][b]Mintcloud[/b][/size][nextcol][color=transparent]lxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2568257/3#post_36304390][img]https://i.imgur.com/XOVuUep.jpg[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][nextcol][size=5][b]Mistclan Warrior[/b][/size][/columns] [center][b]Interaction Pings:[/b] @ffloof @Cupcakekitty @infiniteflame[/center] [center][i]Mintcloud nodded and followed Swiftrain, confident that Icepaw would be able to catch up with the group. Even if he didn't, it would be a good lesson in why he should train his tracking skills. She wasn't worried. However, it did remind her that she had her own apprentice to train, so she decided to start as soon as the group had put a little distance between them and the clan camp.[/i] "Frostpaw. What do you smell?"[/center] ------ [columns][size=5][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxx[/color][b]Fogstone[/b][/size][nextcol][color=transparent]llxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2568257/17#post_36492138][img]https://i.imgur.com/KsD6g9Y.jpg[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][nextcol][size=5][b]Mistclan Elder[/b][/size][/columns] [center][b]Interaction Pings:[/b] @infiniteflame @ChickenDinner[/center] [center][i]Fogstone looked up from the remains of his mouse and saw Spottedpaw poke her head into the elder's den. He glanced back down at his meal and pushed it off to the side before slowly pushing himself up to stand. As much as he still wanted to be a warrior, he was still getting as slow and relaxed as the rest of the elders. He made his way back to the elder's den and pushed his way inside to see the apprentice crouched in front of Snowstep.[/i] "Snowstep invited you to stay, didn't she?"[/center]
((Sorry, everyone! In case you didn't see my post of the discussion thread, I was extremely busy yesterday and the soonest I was able to access the site was four and a half hours before I was supposed to wake up today. But luckily, I shouldn't be so busy for a while!))

xxxxxxxLionflight lxxxxxxxxxx pXmfNrZ.jpg xxxxxx Wildsclan Warrior
Interaction Pings:
@Kingman @SwootleDootle @DemonChild77

Lionflight glanced between his apprentice and the two warriors with him. He had his own idea to distract the creature while Darkpaw and Smokefang could take the long way back to camp to get reinforcements, but as soon as Littlefeather spoke he realized what a stupid idea that would be. He knew he needed all the cats he could have in this battle.

He gathered up his courage as he returned his gaze to the creature and unsheathed his claws. Letting out a loud hiss, he charged straight for it, hoping he could at least distract it from any other attacks. When he was almost upon it, he swerved to his right with the agility and speed he was trained for. He aimed his claws to rake along the back of the wolf's leg, hoping that he was fast enough to manage to avoid its attack and hit it at the same time.

xxxxxxxThorntail lxxxxxxxxxxx V7NUBek.jpg xxxxxx Wildsclan Deputy
Interaction Pings:
@Seboo22 @Crazyraspberry @Visionrift

Thorntail purred a little in amusement when she heard about the dream and she nodded at Puddlejumper's confirmation.

"Good. I'll go get Hatchpaw and and you can meet us by the entrance," she meowed, and got up to head towards Wisppaw and her apprentice. She saw Hatchpaw looking around and let out a little laugh.

"I see you're already ready. Puddlejumper is going to meet us at the entrance to go hunting with us. Oh, and, Wisppaw. Smokefang is out on dawn patrol now, but if she doesn't train you when she comes back, you can join the evening patrol with me, Puddlejumper, and Winterfrost. Hatchpaw, you're also welcome to join if you feel up to it, but I'll understand if you want a break."

xxxxxxxMintcloud lxxxxxxxxxx XOVuUep.jpg xxxxxx Mistclan Warrior
Interaction Pings:
@ffloof @Cupcakekitty @infiniteflame

Mintcloud nodded and followed Swiftrain, confident that Icepaw would be able to catch up with the group. Even if he didn't, it would be a good lesson in why he should train his tracking skills. She wasn't worried. However, it did remind her that she had her own apprentice to train, so she decided to start as soon as the group had put a little distance between them and the clan camp.

"Frostpaw. What do you smell?"

xxxxxxxxxFogstone llxxxxxxx KsD6g9Y.jpg xxxxxx Mistclan Elder
Interaction Pings:
@infiniteflame @ChickenDinner

Fogstone looked up from the remains of his mouse and saw Spottedpaw poke her head into the elder's den. He glanced back down at his meal and pushed it off to the side before slowly pushing himself up to stand. As much as he still wanted to be a warrior, he was still getting as slow and relaxed as the rest of the elders. He made his way back to the elder's den and pushed his way inside to see the apprentice crouched in front of Snowstep.

"Snowstep invited you to stay, didn't she?"
XXXXXXXXXX
FR+3
G7fvKLU.pngtAVsKEJ.pngAgNSwqE.png
Storyteller
(( @Infiniteflame No worries XD
|| Pings: @Ghastjio ||
| Spttedpaw | Mistclan Apprentice |
Spottedpaw's ear twitched as she turned to see the tom walk inside the den. Her tail twitched slightly at his voice. She couldn't tell if he was annoyed or angry or something along those lines. Instead she turned her gaze back to Snowstep, nervous about what she could say. Would she wait for Snowstep to possibly answer the question for her? No, no... She's an apprentice now, she cant rely too heavily on anyone else. A nervous feeling grew in her belly.

She nodded slowly, looking back at Fogstone.
"Yes sir. Is that okay?" She asked quickly, moving her position to a sit, ready to leave the den at any moment.
(( @Infiniteflame No worries XD
|| Pings: @Ghastjio ||
| Spttedpaw | Mistclan Apprentice |
Spottedpaw's ear twitched as she turned to see the tom walk inside the den. Her tail twitched slightly at his voice. She couldn't tell if he was annoyed or angry or something along those lines. Instead she turned her gaze back to Snowstep, nervous about what she could say. Would she wait for Snowstep to possibly answer the question for her? No, no... She's an apprentice now, she cant rely too heavily on anyone else. A nervous feeling grew in her belly.

She nodded slowly, looking back at Fogstone.
"Yes sir. Is that okay?" She asked quickly, moving her position to a sit, ready to leave the den at any moment.
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
[columns][size=5][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxx[/color][b]Fogstone[/b][/size][nextcol][color=transparent]llxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2568257/17#post_36492138][img]https://i.imgur.com/KsD6g9Y.jpg[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][nextcol][size=5][b]Mistclan Elder[/b][/size][/columns] [center][b]Interaction Pings:[/b] @infiniteflame @ChickenDinner[/center] [center][i]Fogstone snorted when he saw how nervous Spottedpaw was.[/i] "Of course it is," [i]he answered, and he moved to sit in a nest next to Snowstep. Then he thought to himself and sighed.[/i] "You thought I was annoyed, didn't you? I'm sorry about that. I'm just a bit grumpy after- well, it's not that important." [i]He pawed the mouse towards the apprentice.[/i] "Here, you should eat. I already had a mouse." [/center]
xxxxxxxxxFogstone llxxxxxxx KsD6g9Y.jpg xxxxxx Mistclan Elder
Interaction Pings:
@infiniteflame @ChickenDinner

Fogstone snorted when he saw how nervous Spottedpaw was.

"Of course it is," he answered, and he moved to sit in a nest next to Snowstep. Then he thought to himself and sighed. "You thought I was annoyed, didn't you? I'm sorry about that. I'm just a bit grumpy after- well, it's not that important." He pawed the mouse towards the apprentice. "Here, you should eat. I already had a mouse."
XXXXXXXXXX
FR+3
G7fvKLU.pngtAVsKEJ.pngAgNSwqE.png
Storyteller
((aa it's okay ghastijo!! i've been busy too and my school hasn't had any internet for the past few days so i wasn't able to access fr there either))
Frostpaw | MistClan apprentice | Interaction pings: @Ghastijo @Cupcakekitty @infiniteflame

Frostpaw stopped walking beside her mentor and opened her jaws slightly to taste the air. The river that snaked around their territory was coming up too, and the small apprentice could almost smell the water faintly. But she could also smell...

"Mouse," she reported.
((aa it's okay ghastijo!! i've been busy too and my school hasn't had any internet for the past few days so i wasn't able to access fr there either))
Frostpaw | MistClan apprentice | Interaction pings: @Ghastijo @Cupcakekitty @infiniteflame

Frostpaw stopped walking beside her mentor and opened her jaws slightly to taste the air. The river that snaked around their territory was coming up too, and the small apprentice could almost smell the water faintly. But she could also smell...

"Mouse," she reported.
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16