Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More flower colours
1 2
Full support! I really like the flowerfalls :) and would love to see more of them
Full support! I really like the flowerfalls :) and would love to see more of them
[quote name="NorthSong" date="2018-11-22 10:39:51" ] I'm holding out hope for the flower sets to get an art update/ additional pieces and colors (pls to give wing and tail garlands and at least blue flowers if not more colors), the way they've done for like the ribbons and highnoon stuff and whatnot :D doesn't seem too unlikely, I think! [/quote] I just hope it doesn't mess up the colors.
NorthSong wrote on 2018-11-22 10:39:51:
I'm holding out hope for the flower sets to get an art update/ additional pieces and colors (pls to give wing and tail garlands and at least blue flowers if not more colors), the way they've done for like the ribbons and highnoon stuff and whatnot :D doesn't seem too unlikely, I think!
I just hope it doesn't mess up the colors.
ttGfSL1.png
Support!!!
Support!!!
o0SRo53.gif EXALT ROW RESCUE HUB
BABY NOODLE CLUB
Current Avatar Dragon
Very Special Spotlight Dragon
Support.
We need more color variants, and more apparel variants. They look so beautiful, elegant, and are also one of the most popular item sets on the site.
Support.
We need more color variants, and more apparel variants. They look so beautiful, elegant, and are also one of the most popular item sets on the site.
Support!

I'm fond of the flower apparel especially the flowerfalls and would love to see more color variantsesp. white or blue!
Support!

I'm fond of the flower apparel especially the flowerfalls and would love to see more color variantsesp. white or blue!
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
Yes! Total support! I love the flower sets.
Yes! Total support! I love the flower sets.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
wholeheartedly agree
wholeheartedly agree
tumblr_ntne4zunqe1ueyht5o1_250.pngice_small.png25354288.png
agreed.
agreed.
support! recolors wouldn't mean drawing up entirely new apparel items after all!
support! recolors wouldn't mean drawing up entirely new apparel items after all!
KdK3h1K.pnguJuXpVk.pngT2nbrk6.pngqYCod4C.pngWH26Bag.pngcedPG3i.pngtp1eAiM.png8KNFjaF.pngXRLXA9U.png7GFlGJN.png
HjHLEYt.png
Blue flowrfalls!

I'd also like to see some two-toned sets - give us a gold and red mixture, blue and white, green and yellow!

Heck, prismatic rainbow flower fall would be amazing too!
Blue flowrfalls!

I'd also like to see some two-toned sets - give us a gold and red mixture, blue and white, green and yellow!

Heck, prismatic rainbow flower fall would be amazing too!
1 2