Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Beepocalypse 2017 (Madri's Bee Invasion)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Hisscale Oh yeah, we're keeping those combs! I was looking into a way a preserve them a while back, I may keep looking into that now.

@Reltseo Oh gosh, yellow jackets are much worse than honeybees. The honeybees were at least peaceful for the most part, most people are just programmed to be scared of them. I will say though, it's definitely made us worry about other possible pest problems.
@Hisscale Oh yeah, we're keeping those combs! I was looking into a way a preserve them a while back, I may keep looking into that now.

@Reltseo Oh gosh, yellow jackets are much worse than honeybees. The honeybees were at least peaceful for the most part, most people are just programmed to be scared of them. I will say though, it's definitely made us worry about other possible pest problems.
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
I recall thinking about the bee scene in The Wicker Man as the whole thing transpired.

NOT THE BEES!!!
I recall thinking about the bee scene in The Wicker Man as the whole thing transpired.

NOT THE BEES!!!
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
UGH that's completely horrifying I don't know how you could ever feel safe in your house again tjsjksbdkaksnsbs
UGH that's completely horrifying I don't know how you could ever feel safe in your house again tjsjksbdkaksnsbs
@Madrigalism - I also had a spider problem. I think one laid eggs in my room because I kept finding them in my bed. In. My. Bed. Yeah, that place was cursed I'm sure. Also this needed posting [img]https://i.imgur.com/hnGNH.gif[/img]
@Madrigalism - I also had a spider problem. I think one laid eggs in my room because I kept finding them in my bed. In. My. Bed.
Yeah, that place was cursed I'm sure.

Also this needed posting
hnGNH.gif
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
IT'S HIP TO LIVE WITH BEES

I may or may not be allergic to them and this is a nightmare for me. You need a bee dragon.

Above comment reminded me. First summer, living on my own, a new adult. And then a pregnant spider did her thing and every night had about half a dozen baby spiders dive bombing me from the ceiling. I had to get creative to deal with it. Now, as you can see by my username, I like spiders. I enjoy learning about them and I wish to own a tarantula one day.

I do not like baby spiders. I don't even want to KNOW how many got lost in my bed (well, inflatable mattress) that summer...
IT'S HIP TO LIVE WITH BEES

I may or may not be allergic to them and this is a nightmare for me. You need a bee dragon.

Above comment reminded me. First summer, living on my own, a new adult. And then a pregnant spider did her thing and every night had about half a dozen baby spiders dive bombing me from the ceiling. I had to get creative to deal with it. Now, as you can see by my username, I like spiders. I enjoy learning about them and I wish to own a tarantula one day.

I do not like baby spiders. I don't even want to KNOW how many got lost in my bed (well, inflatable mattress) that summer...
@sirspiderider It's funny you should mention me getting a bee dragon, because you know what my first ever coli skin crate drop was? [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin/dummy?breed=6&gender=1&itemid=22370&auth=ff7d7900889824f5babc989493865df5a489c26d&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] [i]Bumble.[/i]
@sirspiderider It's funny you should mention me getting a bee dragon, because you know what my first ever coli skin crate drop was?

dummy?breed=6&gender=1&itemid=22370&auth=ff7d7900889824f5babc989493865df5a489c26d&dummyext=prev.png

Bumble.
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
@Madrigalism

Truly, it was...destined to bee
@Madrigalism

Truly, it was...destined to bee
@sirspiderider

.................................I'm gonna get a bee dragon and name her that.
@sirspiderider

.................................I'm gonna get a bee dragon and name her that.
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
@Madrigalism

I'm buzzing with excitement to see her!
@Madrigalism

I'm buzzing with excitement to see her!
i hate bees!!! this is terrifying!!!!
i hate bees!!! this is terrifying!!!!
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old