Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | NaLoWriMo 2018
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 31 32
@3idolon

Eeee! I never win anything so this is exciting. Thanks so much for this. <3

1. Tail Rings
2. Seraphim Sword
3. Swirly Sword
4. Raven Sword
5. Traditional Sword
6. Seasonal Savings
7. Water Egg
@3idolon

Eeee! I never win anything so this is exciting. Thanks so much for this. <3

1. Tail Rings
2. Seraphim Sword
3. Swirly Sword
4. Raven Sword
5. Traditional Sword
6. Seasonal Savings
7. Water Egg
@3idolon

Water Egg please!
@3idolon

Water Egg please!
More active here: http://wcrpforums.com/
w8o0xW1.png
dhvX5px.png
1. Headshot by MisterArtist
2. Hard Times
3. Finger Painting
4. Baldwin Transmutation Kit
5. Festival fun times
6. Nymphs

@3idolon
1. Headshot by MisterArtist
2. Hard Times
3. Finger Painting
4. Baldwin Transmutation Kit
5. Festival fun times
6. Nymphs

@3idolon
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
may i join?

and where do i message you what i wrote?

please @ me, im not subbed :)
may i join?

and where do i message you what i wrote?

please @ me, im not subbed :)
2o1okj.gif
@PhoenixStorm Ah I'm sorry, this event took place during the month of November and is now over. I'm tentatively planning to run it again next year. Would you be interested in a ping then?
@PhoenixStorm Ah I'm sorry, this event took place during the month of November and is now over. I'm tentatively planning to run it again next year. Would you be interested in a ping then?
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon

yes, thanks:D
@3idolon

yes, thanks:D
2o1okj.gif
@Cruelty Hey, just a reminder that you have until rollover to pick a prize, otherwise your name will be returned to the raffle pool.

@Jaspernoir Just a reminder that you have until rollover to pick a prize, otherwise you will be moved to the end of the list of tomorrow's round of winners.

Thanks!
@Cruelty Hey, just a reminder that you have until rollover to pick a prize, otherwise your name will be returned to the raffle pool.

@Jaspernoir Just a reminder that you have until rollover to pick a prize, otherwise you will be moved to the end of the list of tomorrow's round of winners.

Thanks!
@
@
RAFFLE TIME!
Round 3

If you'd like to be pinged for every round just let me know. Here's how it works:

Winners will be drawn using RNG in increments of 10. If you are picked, please post on this thread with a list of prizes that is as long as your number. For example, if you are drawn as number 7, you will give me a list that is 7 prizes long (with your most desired at #1), if you are drawn as number 6 you will give me a list that is 6 prizes long, number 5 will give a list 5 prizes long, and so on.

If you are drawn, you will have until rollover to respond. If you do not respond by then, you will be added to the last slot in the next round. If you still do not respond after another 24 hours have passed, your name will be put back into the drawing. Failure to respond if your name is pulled again will result in your name being taken out of the raffle.

Without further ado, here are our third round winners!
  1. @Tynethyne
  2. @TheCell
  3. @Khraylen
  4. @DaciaFields
  5. @Mnkn10
  6. @syzygydragon
  7. @Riesenraddieb
  8. @Ranmaru
  9. @ademus
  10. @PrismerPanda
  11. @Jaspernoir (2nd ping)

Congratulations!

Raffle pinglist: @minted
RAFFLE TIME!
Round 3

If you'd like to be pinged for every round just let me know. Here's how it works:

Winners will be drawn using RNG in increments of 10. If you are picked, please post on this thread with a list of prizes that is as long as your number. For example, if you are drawn as number 7, you will give me a list that is 7 prizes long (with your most desired at #1), if you are drawn as number 6 you will give me a list that is 6 prizes long, number 5 will give a list 5 prizes long, and so on.

If you are drawn, you will have until rollover to respond. If you do not respond by then, you will be added to the last slot in the next round. If you still do not respond after another 24 hours have passed, your name will be put back into the drawing. Failure to respond if your name is pulled again will result in your name being taken out of the raffle.

Without further ado, here are our third round winners!
  1. @Tynethyne
  2. @TheCell
  3. @Khraylen
  4. @DaciaFields
  5. @Mnkn10
  6. @syzygydragon
  7. @Riesenraddieb
  8. @Ranmaru
  9. @ademus
  10. @PrismerPanda
  11. @Jaspernoir (2nd ping)

Congratulations!

Raffle pinglist: @minted
@
@
@3idolon Also forgot about the raffle lol, thanks for doing this~

1-Festival Fun Times
2-Puppies Please
3-Skins
4-Seasonal Savings
5-Starter Breed
6-Feathers Everywhere
7-Nymphs
8-Coliseum Spoils
9-Raw Materials Plus
10-Animal Skins
@3idolon Also forgot about the raffle lol, thanks for doing this~

1-Festival Fun Times
2-Puppies Please
3-Skins
4-Seasonal Savings
5-Starter Breed
6-Feathers Everywhere
7-Nymphs
8-Coliseum Spoils
9-Raw Materials Plus
10-Animal Skins
pixel_flag___asexual_by_sweetlycanada-d9vfndr.pngpixel__rainbow_heart_by_apparate-d337lwh.pngpixel_flag___pansexual_by_sweetlycanada-d9mukms.png
UwUnl7O.png
@3idolon All my RNG got sucked into this thread, I knew it!!

1- Any Frog Companion (Ribbit Ribbit!)
2- Seasonal Savings
3- Silver/Gold Muck (Raw Materials Plus)

Thank you! <3
Is this better? ;_; I apologise for my original brainfart, it's a frazzle kind of day.
@3idolon All my RNG got sucked into this thread, I knew it!!

1- Any Frog Companion (Ribbit Ribbit!)
2- Seasonal Savings
3- Silver/Gold Muck (Raw Materials Plus)

Thank you! <3
Is this better? ;_; I apologise for my original brainfart, it's a frazzle kind of day.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 31 32