Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum sending me to the wrong area!
I'm new so my dragons are quite under leveled. I started trying out the Coliseum for the first time today, and it was working fine for the first few minutes. However, after playing around with my dragons stats after they leveled up I tried to go back to the battle area and it won't let me choose the area. It keeps sending me to the snowy area and the monsters are killing my dragons with just one hit. I've refreshed the page and tried going into the battle area again with the same result, it skips the page where I choose my area and sends me right into the tundra. My little dragons can't handle these over-leveled monsters yet :(
I'm new so my dragons are quite under leveled. I started trying out the Coliseum for the first time today, and it was working fine for the first few minutes. However, after playing around with my dragons stats after they leveled up I tried to go back to the battle area and it won't let me choose the area. It keeps sending me to the snowy area and the monsters are killing my dragons with just one hit. I've refreshed the page and tried going into the battle area again with the same result, it skips the page where I choose my area and sends me right into the tundra. My little dragons can't handle these over-leveled monsters yet :(
It seems to be working fine right now. I will comment again if the issue persists
It seems to be working fine right now. I will comment again if the issue persists
@lugubriousrose

Make sure you're only clicking ONCE to do anything in the coli. It's probably some lag that's causing the foul-up. It's happened to me, too :S
@lugubriousrose

Make sure you're only clicking ONCE to do anything in the coli. It's probably some lag that's causing the foul-up. It's happened to me, too :S
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
There's another thing it could be- touch screens. I have found that anytime I use my touch screen to click in a flash game- fairgrounds or coliseum- it thinks I'm clicking about an inch lower than I actually am. I ended up in the snowy region because of that. XD
There's another thing it could be- touch screens. I have found that anytime I use my touch screen to click in a flash game- fairgrounds or coliseum- it thinks I'm clicking about an inch lower than I actually am. I ended up in the snowy region because of that. XD
1qad2pq.jpg
Okay thanks! I think my mouse may be breaking, so that may have been the problem. Guess that's what I get when I share with two younger brothers xD
Okay thanks! I think my mouse may be breaking, so that may have been the problem. Guess that's what I get when I share with two younger brothers xD
@lugubriousrose

Time to buy yourself a nice little wireless USB mouse and hide the silly thing when you aren't on, huh?
@lugubriousrose

Time to buy yourself a nice little wireless USB mouse and hide the silly thing when you aren't on, huh?
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN

Haha, I suppose so! I am going off to college after this summer though, so after that no one will be using my mouse
@ACWN

Haha, I suppose so! I am going off to college after this summer though, so after that no one will be using my mouse
@lugubriousrose

Congrats! Fingers crossed that you don't end up with a room/dorm mate that wants to "borrow" everything.
@lugubriousrose

Congrats! Fingers crossed that you don't end up with a room/dorm mate that wants to "borrow" everything.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN

Thanks :) Or someone who leaves trash everywhere for that matter xD
@ACWN

Thanks :) Or someone who leaves trash everywhere for that matter xD