Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Happy Holidays!
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 78 79
@RoyalSorceress Wish Granted: [img]https://i.imgur.com/VrPSOjA.png[/img]
@RoyalSorceress

Wish Granted:

VrPSOjA.png
YMPbu9R.png
l7opz91.png
kCHWEjf.png
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
gVI5OAO.png
u1wgsSN.png
gYW0j5f.png
3adgzZD.png
gpaaIlI.png
l8NOdbs.png
DkUJ4j9.png
[center][size=6][color=B22222][b]Advent[/b][/color] [color=228B22][b]Calendar:[/b][/color] [color=B22222][b]December[/b][/color] [color=228B22][b]2nd![/b][/color][/size] Between now and Dec 25th, a new prize will be generated via Random dot (.) org and sent off! Remember: You can only win an Advent Calendar prize [i]once[/i], and will still qualify for the main prizes to be announced December 26th (aka, the level 25 dragons). Our second winner is... [img]https://i.imgur.com/cCOOWeh.png[/img] Ticket #78; user @Kivovis Congratulations! You just won: [item=Butterflyfish][b]x99[/b] [item=Whirlwind Emblem] Please accept your gift sent via a One-Way Crossroads within 24 hours, or it will be reraffled to another user!
Advent Calendar: December 2nd!

Between now and Dec 25th, a new prize will be generated
via Random dot (.) org and sent off!
Remember: You can only win an Advent Calendar prize once, and will still qualify for the main prizes to be announced December 26th (aka, the level 25 dragons).

Our second winner is...

cCOOWeh.png

Ticket #78; user @Kivovis

Congratulations! You just won:

Butterflyfish x99 Whirlwind Emblem

Please accept your gift sent via a One-Way Crossroads within 24 hours, or it will be reraffled to another user!
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
Your Username: Burberry
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: All, thanks:)

Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address?

nope:)
Your Username: Burberry
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: All, thanks:)

nope:)
Wishlist
[b]Your Username:[/b] shrapnelsong [b]Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?:[/b] All, please! [b]Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address?[/b] This is so amazing of you, thank you so much! I'm sending a [item=haste] your way, @RoyalSorceress!
Your Username: shrapnelsong
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: All, please!

Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address? This is so amazing of you, thank you so much! I'm sending a Haste your way, @RoyalSorceress!
Your Username: Seisebby
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: All~

Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address- No, I don't think so!
Your Username: Seisebby
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: All~

Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address- No, I don't think so!
MuAIaYM.pngtumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.pnggiphy.gif
Your Username: teardropcrystal
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: all of them, thank you!

this is amazing! thank you thank you!
Your Username: teardropcrystal
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: all of them, thank you!

this is amazing! thank you thank you!
Your Username: Rave31
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: All

Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address? For the prizes from advent calendar, we would only find out what they were for that day after someone got picked? Also are the prizes randomized?(Not sure if I misunderstood, or something) Also thanks for doing this!
Your Username: Rave31
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: All

Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address? For the prizes from advent calendar, we would only find out what they were for that day after someone got picked? Also are the prizes randomized?(Not sure if I misunderstood, or something) Also thanks for doing this!
TeYGx5x.pngjXBxdgJ.pngeZ8WjnI.png

giphy.gif
[/quote]
3416108_AqztmatTPytbOt2.pngJegL4TC.png
Your Username: InfectedWolf
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: All please!
Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address? Nope but thanks for doing this!
Your Username: InfectedWolf
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: All please!
Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address? Nope but thanks for doing this!
55077879-B41-A-4-E53-BF1-C-AD83-F5-CEB64-B.gifD63-FD7-EC-B277-4775-98-F3-3-B08-B04-A23-DC.gif0-B9-A0326-50-FB-436-A-96-A2-18-DCB869207-C.gif
I granted a wish c: [img]https://i.gyazo.com/cac87064ed0f010ea073eb8815bf15b4.png[/img] here's the wisher's [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/230#post_36555519]post[/url] if you need it as well~
I granted a wish c:

cac87064ed0f010ea073eb8815bf15b4.png

here's the wisher's post if you need it as well~
Your Username: Shleedelie
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: They all look lovely! I am a subspecies hoarder though so Lola or Lyrein would be my top two! Thank you so much for doing this!!
Your Username: Shleedelie
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: They all look lovely! I am a subspecies hoarder though so Lola or Lyrein would be my top two! Thank you so much for doing this!!
hw7CFuI.gifWMCEgD8.png80P5CLa.pngq2MpXQ7.png
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 78 79