TOPIC | â™› THE DEITY'S PROJECT â™›
1 2 3 4
@Mewhaku

How much are the hatchlings? (:
@Mewhaku

How much are the hatchlings? (:
ar_shop_sig_by_hanjamuffin-dazwfrr.png
@Hanjamuffin
Sure I can! He's all yours if you don't find anything more suitable :)
@Hanjamuffin
Sure I can! He's all yours if you don't find anything more suitable :)
5p3axy.jpg
@Sine

I've just seen the Wildclaw Female who shares the same colours as the Flamecaller, eyes and all!

I'd be willing to pay a bunch of treasure for her, if you're willing to sell.
@Sine

I've just seen the Wildclaw Female who shares the same colours as the Flamecaller, eyes and all!

I'd be willing to pay a bunch of treasure for her, if you're willing to sell.
@Hanjamuffin - The pair isn't fully gened just yet (waiting for Bar for Erramun's Primary, saving up for belly on Camarin, debating Daub/Stripes for Erramun) so I usually charge 15k depending on gene inheritance. =3
@Hanjamuffin - The pair isn't fully gened just yet (waiting for Bar for Erramun's Primary, saving up for belly on Camarin, debating Daub/Stripes for Erramun) so I usually charge 15k depending on gene inheritance. =3
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@Mewhaku

Put me on the list then! Cheers!
@Mewhaku

Put me on the list then! Cheers!
@Hanjamuffin
I am very sorry, but I won't sell her to anyone. She was the toughest to obtain and I've put too much effort to even put price on her.
But if you find any suitable partner to her, then I would be happy to lend her as stud.
@Hanjamuffin
I am very sorry, but I won't sell her to anyone. She was the toughest to obtain and I've put too much effort to even put price on her.
But if you find any suitable partner to her, then I would be happy to lend her as stud.
5p3axy.jpg
@Hanjamuffin - Yep! There's other Ice breeders too for the Icewarden Tundras (Erramun is descended from one such pair) so keep an eye out (in case one pops up sooner)~ You'll be added to my list! ^_^
@Hanjamuffin - Yep! There's other Ice breeders too for the Icewarden Tundras (Erramun is descended from one such pair) so keep an eye out (in case one pops up sooner)~ You'll be added to my list! ^_^
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@Hanjamuffin

No worries :) Just a little shot in the dark.
@Hanjamuffin

No worries :) Just a little shot in the dark.
W5idAr0.png
@Sine
Damn, okay.

@mewhaku
i'll keep a look out for others too, thanks!
@Sine
Damn, okay.

@mewhaku
i'll keep a look out for others too, thanks!
Boop
Boop
1 2 3 4