Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Joke Of The Day Thread
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 89 90
<3<3<3
<3<3<3
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/html5/coliseum/images/conditions/ico_silence.png[/img][font=Palatino Linotype] pinglist snip [quote] [font=Palatino Linotype][size=4][color=grey][b]Joke of the Day[/b] [i]- All of this month (?) - December 8 -[/i][/color] [color=purple] ! Hello ! I am alive, it has been a [i]rough[/i] couple of weeks but coming back through and reading all of your comments has helped me a lot. I won’t get into specifics and overshare, but let’s just say new environments and new mistakes have left me gasping for anything. College is fun when you’ve got your feet underneath you... and can be hel until you do. So, I’ve decided that I am going to get back into posting, seeing how happy it makes me (and knowing that it makes others happy too) and you can expect to see more daily jokes! Again, thank you all for your continued support <3 [/color][b][u]DnD[/u][/b] What do you call a mountaintop guarded by rogues? A Sneak Peak! [/quote] [font=Palatino Linotype][color=orange]Self-edit pinglist {[url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/12s06vX2Slqh7nDViX4DVHgFQEUveUeGUFn5rns-_ZTY/edit?usp=sharing][b]Here[/b][/url]}[color=transparent] -[/color][b]l[/b][color=transparent]-[/color] Submit your joke {[url=http://goo.gl/forms/bLYXk3cluIgtj7833][b]Here[/b][/url]} [/center]

ico_silence.png pinglist snip

Quote:
Joke of the Day
- All of this month (?) - December 8 -

! Hello !
I am alive, it has been a rough couple of weeks but coming back through and reading all of your comments has helped me a lot. I won’t get into specifics and overshare, but let’s just say new environments and new mistakes have left me gasping for anything. College is fun when you’ve got your feet underneath you... and can be hel until you do.
So, I’ve decided that I am going to get back into posting, seeing how happy it makes me (and knowing that it makes others happy too) and you can expect to see more daily jokes!

Again, thank you all for your continued support <3

DnD

What do you call a mountaintop guarded by rogues?
A Sneak Peak!

Self-edit pinglist {Here} -l- Submit your joke {Here}

NFSZSxV.gif
It’s all okay.
It’s all okay.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
!!! Welcome back! Definitely missed this thread, glad to know you're ok ^^
!!! Welcome back! Definitely missed this thread, glad to know you're ok ^^
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
The return of the puns! Hurrah!
The return of the puns! Hurrah!
dNCLmdm.png
Glad to know you're back on your feet. Enjoying the punz!
Glad to know you're back on your feet. Enjoying the punz!
UwUnl7O.png
@LaughingZuru
Ay, you're back! life happens, it's alright.

Also, I changed my username from BlackIvy to Acapella, so could you please do the swaparoo on the pinglist? Thanks!
@LaughingZuru
Ay, you're back! life happens, it's alright.

Also, I changed my username from BlackIvy to Acapella, so could you please do the swaparoo on the pinglist? Thanks!
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
*virtual Jedi hugs* yay! Hope you are doing better!
*virtual Jedi hugs* yay! Hope you are doing better!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
*huuuuuuuuugs*
*huuuuuuuuugs*
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
Yay! Really glad you're back and alright :))
Yay! Really glad you're back and alright :))
UKWaIbN.png
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 89 90