Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] chibi ref sheets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@velvette oh it’s a solid orange!
@velvette oh it’s a solid orange!
fancy-divider-260.png
@Maikachan @kyrin18 hi! I'm open again if you were still interested in ordering something (:
@Maikachan @kyrin18 hi! I'm open again if you were still interested in ordering something (:
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
@velvette Please keep me on the ping list!

(on a tight budget atm but I'd love to order again soon)
@velvette Please keep me on the ping list!

(on a tight budget atm but I'd love to order again soon)
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
sure no problem!! <3
sure no problem!! <3
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
@velvette omg i always come to you when i make a new oc

Reference: here!
Details: his ears are not pointy! there's soft round cat ears! he also has a black cat tail with a little white tip like this! his jacket is a leather jacket, and he wears black skinny jeans that are cuffed at the bottom! his socks are red and he wears low top converse like this!
Payment: treasure!
@velvette omg i always come to you when i make a new oc

Reference: here!
Details: his ears are not pointy! there's soft round cat ears! he also has a black cat tail with a little white tip like this! his jacket is a leather jacket, and he wears black skinny jeans that are cuffed at the bottom! his socks are red and he wears low top converse like this!
Payment: treasure!
fancy-divider-260.png
@isolt oh that makes me so happy ! he's super cute, I'll get started now (:
@isolt oh that makes me so happy ! he's super cute, I'll get started now (:
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
@velvette awesome, thanks!!
@velvette awesome, thanks!!
fancy-divider-260.png
@velvette

I would love to claim a spot, yes!

So just mark me down, however I have a question on which character I can use. I have a character who is wearing a fairly complicated outfit--would that be okay to ask for? Here's a link of the outfit. If it is not good, I will choose another char! Just let me know!

If the outfit is fine, I'll send you a ref for what her hair looks like :)
@velvette

I would love to claim a spot, yes!

So just mark me down, however I have a question on which character I can use. I have a character who is wearing a fairly complicated outfit--would that be okay to ask for? Here's a link of the outfit. If it is not good, I will choose another char! Just let me know!

If the outfit is fine, I'll send you a ref for what her hair looks like :)
@MaikaChan Actually that looks kinda fun to draw. I'd definitely be willing to give it a try! Although I might need to simplify it a bit if that's ok
@MaikaChan Actually that looks kinda fun to draw. I'd definitely be willing to give it a try! Although I might need to simplify it a bit if that's ok
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
@velvette

For sure!!

Let me get you the stuff for her hair :)

This and this!! The second one is obviously more close to what she would be wearing, along with her fan haha (the first is just an alternate outfit but the hair is the same)

Thank you!!
@velvette

For sure!!

Let me get you the stuff for her hair :)

This and this!! The second one is obviously more close to what she would be wearing, along with her fan haha (the first is just an alternate outfit but the hair is the same)

Thank you!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9