Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Beginner's Charity
Hi! If you've just joined FR and would like a kick-start on playing this great game, then this charity is the one for you! I'm hoping to give away food, dragons, money, gems and much more for any beginners! Just let me what you would like, and if you want any advice! ;D
Hi! If you've just joined FR and would like a kick-start on playing this great game, then this charity is the one for you! I'm hoping to give away food, dragons, money, gems and much more for any beginners! Just let me what you would like, and if you want any advice! ;D
Talk less. Smile more.
Hey, do you still have dragons for beginners?
How do I best earn money?
Thanks already.
Hey, do you still have dragons for beginners?
How do I best earn money?
Thanks already.
God sorry ive been gone for ages!
God sorry ive been gone for ages!
Talk less. Smile more.
To answer your question, I've earned most of my money by keeping my dragons well-fed (you get bonus money every day) and by breeding like crazy. The babies should be sold cheaply to make sure they are bought but there should be so many babies that even if you charge just 2 gems per dragon, you will make plenty of money! ;)
To answer your question, I've earned most of my money by keeping my dragons well-fed (you get bonus money every day) and by breeding like crazy. The babies should be sold cheaply to make sure they are bought but there should be so many babies that even if you charge just 2 gems per dragon, you will make plenty of money! ;)
Talk less. Smile more.
Having two accounts can seriously help, and make sure to look up "Free Dragons" in forums often. You can sell them or breed them for eeeeasy money!
Having two accounts can seriously help, and make sure to look up "Free Dragons" in forums often. You can sell them or breed them for eeeeasy money!
Talk less. Smile more.