Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~The Beasts~ (FR Roleplay) {CLOSED}
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
(@Syncronization I agree! :D This is the best roleplay ever! So much fun, and kind people are here too!)

Skylar’s head seemed to move towards the source of the choking sound, but se didn’t wake up.

The said sounds only disturbed Ilkyria’s sleep more.
(@Syncronization I agree! :D This is the best roleplay ever! So much fun, and kind people are here too!)

Skylar’s head seemed to move towards the source of the choking sound, but se didn’t wake up.

The said sounds only disturbed Ilkyria’s sleep more.
I would rather walk with a friend in the dark,
Than alone in the light. - Helen Keller, Friendship Quotes
7zcCDc4.png[/center][/url]
Skylar couldn’t handle it and woke up. She saw Sync coughing and seemingly become weaker. So she tucked Smallstep into one of Ilkyria’s wings with her cape and ran over.

She began a sort of Dragon CPR and used her wind magic to help air back in, safely.
Skylar couldn’t handle it and woke up. She saw Sync coughing and seemingly become weaker. So she tucked Smallstep into one of Ilkyria’s wings with her cape and ran over.

She began a sort of Dragon CPR and used her wind magic to help air back in, safely.
I would rather walk with a friend in the dark,
Than alone in the light. - Helen Keller, Friendship Quotes
7zcCDc4.png[/center][/url]
Leaf looked over at Sync wondering what the ruckus was about. He had a horrified expression as he looked at her with wide eyes. He had no idea what was going on now. "Should I help?" His tail flicked anxiously. Performing dragon CPR seemed like a poor choice as he didn't want to crush a fae because of the weight difference among species.

Leaf had the bright idea to fetch water. Smallstep mumbled sheepishly as he could tell something was going on. The noises didn't sound quite right; "Sky? whats happening to Sink?" He hardly moved when he was tucked in to sleep with Ilkyria. Leaf stumbled over from the river.

"Here, something to clear your throat." Leaf hurried over with a panic. He was worried about not getting the water to them in time so he just threw it over them. A great force of water rushed toward Sync and Skylar now. It would certainly be more than refreshing.
Leaf looked over at Sync wondering what the ruckus was about. He had a horrified expression as he looked at her with wide eyes. He had no idea what was going on now. "Should I help?" His tail flicked anxiously. Performing dragon CPR seemed like a poor choice as he didn't want to crush a fae because of the weight difference among species.

Leaf had the bright idea to fetch water. Smallstep mumbled sheepishly as he could tell something was going on. The noises didn't sound quite right; "Sky? whats happening to Sink?" He hardly moved when he was tucked in to sleep with Ilkyria. Leaf stumbled over from the river.

"Here, something to clear your throat." Leaf hurried over with a panic. He was worried about not getting the water to them in time so he just threw it over them. A great force of water rushed toward Sync and Skylar now. It would certainly be more than refreshing.
"Venom, let's go somewhere private. I don't really want anyone to listen in." Ruk said, approaching the hatchling symbiote thing before nodding toward the wooded area. They probably could see in the dark, but ruk wanted to be bright enough to see within the area anyways.
"Venom, let's go somewhere private. I don't really want anyone to listen in." Ruk said, approaching the hatchling symbiote thing before nodding toward the wooded area. They probably could see in the dark, but ruk wanted to be bright enough to see within the area anyways.
tumblr_p7kcvo0jw61qatlkdo1_500.gif
https://orig00.deviantart.net/cc25/f/2013/109/e/e/warframe_by_lozylo-d629oin.png
The hatchling nodded towards the by far,
larger entity before joining at their side.
They seem uncomfortable around the scalding heat,
but make no move to scatter unless flames should appear.
They didn't seem to know what was going on,
their head buzzing and overwhelmed by not only the excess of noise,
but also olfactory (scent) and visual input.
The hatchling nodded towards the by far,
larger entity before joining at their side.
They seem uncomfortable around the scalding heat,
but make no move to scatter unless flames should appear.
They didn't seem to know what was going on,
their head buzzing and overwhelmed by not only the excess of noise,
but also olfactory (scent) and visual input.
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
Once the two were far away enough they couldnt be seen or heard, ruk relaxed a bit. Sitting down on the grass was fine for now, they'd go back to camp in a bit. The larger dragon left space for the hatchling-thing, cooling down after seeing their uncomfortable eyes. Most of their skin was the purple-black sheen, with exception of when ghey moved and it cracked.
"So. You have one of those things up your as s too, huh?"
Once the two were far away enough they couldnt be seen or heard, ruk relaxed a bit. Sitting down on the grass was fine for now, they'd go back to camp in a bit. The larger dragon left space for the hatchling-thing, cooling down after seeing their uncomfortable eyes. Most of their skin was the purple-black sheen, with exception of when ghey moved and it cracked.
"So. You have one of those things up your as s too, huh?"
https://orig00.deviantart.net/cc25/f/2013/109/e/e/warframe_by_lozylo-d629oin.png
"We infiltrated the nest, and you're talking to an actual hatchling in here.
While we fully enjoy eating the less noble beasts of the land,
i don't intend to teach cursing to a dragon that is prone
to mimicking those who are near."

The symbiote spoke curtly, carefully choosing their words.
They usually lead the hatchling in its decisions,
however when it demands to make its own choices, they will let up.
They seemed more than tired and very much disoriented,
most likely an after affect of the ruckus earlier.
They inhale the scent of the half-bundle of lavender,
attempting to calm enough to think straight.
"We infiltrated the nest, and you're talking to an actual hatchling in here.
While we fully enjoy eating the less noble beasts of the land,
i don't intend to teach cursing to a dragon that is prone
to mimicking those who are near."

The symbiote spoke curtly, carefully choosing their words.
They usually lead the hatchling in its decisions,
however when it demands to make its own choices, they will let up.
They seemed more than tired and very much disoriented,
most likely an after affect of the ruckus earlier.
They inhale the scent of the half-bundle of lavender,
attempting to calm enough to think straight.
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Fine, so I'm talking to the worm, yeah?" Ruk asked, suddenly on edge. So these things could actually think beyond commanding their ride.
"I.. have a few questions. You seem like an average member of your species, and I need some help."
"Fine, so I'm talking to the worm, yeah?" Ruk asked, suddenly on edge. So these things could actually think beyond commanding their ride.
"I.. have a few questions. You seem like an average member of your species, and I need some help."
"We are no worm, you furnace dwelling thing,
however we are open to answering what you need,
within reason to our waning memory."

They seem somewhat offended at the word tossed at them,
spines beginning to bristle upon instinct.
It will be much harder to get a non-cryptic answer now.
Their vessel is a co-pilot ride,
the hatching and symbiote controlling motor
functions equally when not in significant danger.

They occasionally emit a low sort of gurgling,
almost as if it was a growl, however
the purpose is more of a native language kind of thing.
They picked up main draconic from their travels.
"We are no worm, you furnace dwelling thing,
however we are open to answering what you need,
within reason to our waning memory."

They seem somewhat offended at the word tossed at them,
spines beginning to bristle upon instinct.
It will be much harder to get a non-cryptic answer now.
Their vessel is a co-pilot ride,
the hatching and symbiote controlling motor
functions equally when not in significant danger.

They occasionally emit a low sort of gurgling,
almost as if it was a growl, however
the purpose is more of a native language kind of thing.
They picked up main draconic from their travels.
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

A pool of lava in their gut bubbled back deeply, responding to venom's gurgling. Ruk jolted in surprise and fear before speaking.
"Oh no. You're talking to it aren't you." They sounded frightened and flighty compared to their normal strong tone.
"Don-" ruk was cut off with bubbling from their helmet, lava running out between the grates.
"Hello venom."

The voice was deep and rough, it sounded like a throat that had been chopped up and seen back together by a three year old with only a pencil for a needle. It was also recognisible by any symbiote not hosted by a rock (haha). A voice of greed and hunger larger than any symbiote's.
Sargas, the world eater.
Exiled for consuming hosts too efficiently, then slaughtering any other possible partners, effectively killing the small colony they were spawned from.
A pool of lava in their gut bubbled back deeply, responding to venom's gurgling. Ruk jolted in surprise and fear before speaking.
"Oh no. You're talking to it aren't you." They sounded frightened and flighty compared to their normal strong tone.
"Don-" ruk was cut off with bubbling from their helmet, lava running out between the grates.
"Hello venom."

The voice was deep and rough, it sounded like a throat that had been chopped up and seen back together by a three year old with only a pencil for a needle. It was also recognisible by any symbiote not hosted by a rock (haha). A voice of greed and hunger larger than any symbiote's.
Sargas, the world eater.
Exiled for consuming hosts too efficiently, then slaughtering any other possible partners, effectively killing the small colony they were spawned from.
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44