Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 1000 ways to get kicked out of walgreens
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 97 98
767- Go up to a random customer, pull there lance down and say, “OH MY GOSH JUDAS HOW COULD YOU!” Then role into the floor screaming and crying while eating a banana!
767- Go up to a random customer, pull there lance down and say, “OH MY GOSH JUDAS HOW COULD YOU!” Then role into the floor screaming and crying while eating a banana!
da6lagm-4b8222fa-92ec-400b-bced-2df3ffab1693.png
768 - (I have no idea what Walgreens is but I'm guessing it's like The Warehouse.)

open all the camping stuff you can find, tents gas cookers, food. find the most secret place you can and set up camp. as if you really were camping! bribe anyone that finds you with sweets.
BONUS: GO FULL CAMO AND GET ACT LIKE A MADMAN
768 - (I have no idea what Walgreens is but I'm guessing it's like The Warehouse.)

open all the camping stuff you can find, tents gas cookers, food. find the most secret place you can and set up camp. as if you really were camping! bribe anyone that finds you with sweets.
BONUS: GO FULL CAMO AND GET ACT LIKE A MADMAN
arcane.giftumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
769 - Go into the staff room and then scream at the nearest staff "WHY ARE YOU IN HERE!?"
769 - Go into the staff room and then scream at the nearest staff "WHY ARE YOU IN HERE!?"
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag3nSZFR.png
--z9OsVtc.png
--P9aWhak.png
--mgUKUE1.png
--JvUa9ma.png
--JgnXsev.png
770. Bring a bag of onions into the store and make the customers cry from your horrible onion puns.
770. Bring a bag of onions into the store and make the customers cry from your horrible onion puns.
771 go into the oven section and bake a pie, if you are not kicked out by the time it is done, attack the manager with it.
(Extra points if you fill it with iodine and mayonnaise).
771 go into the oven section and bake a pie, if you are not kicked out by the time it is done, attack the manager with it.
(Extra points if you fill it with iodine and mayonnaise).
H01Ejx7.png
772. Shove multiple furbies into a shopping cart and start laughing maniacally as you set the cart on fire. Shove the cart down a busy aisle.
772. Shove multiple furbies into a shopping cart and start laughing maniacally as you set the cart on fire. Shove the cart down a busy aisle.
773: Find a way to get into the sound system and put in your own personal playlist at the highest volume you can use. Bonus point if most of it consists of meme songs or songs considered "explicit" or Not Safe For Work.
773: Find a way to get into the sound system and put in your own personal playlist at the highest volume you can use. Bonus point if most of it consists of meme songs or songs considered "explicit" or Not Safe For Work.
tree.png xxxxice.png
xx
Keep your head up,
princess
snow.png
snow.png
snow.png
or your crown's
gonna fall
XX
xxxxice.png
tree2.png
[/font]
774: Gather as many people as you can and buy each of them an inflatable T-Rex suit. March them into Walgreens, chanting things like “Equality for the dinosaurs” and “Down with jurassic park”. If you come upon any customers, roar at them.
774: Gather as many people as you can and buy each of them an inflatable T-Rex suit. March them into Walgreens, chanting things like “Equality for the dinosaurs” and “Down with jurassic park”. If you come upon any customers, roar at them.
arcanesparkle.gifBasically Redoing my Clan's Lore- for the third time.arcanesparkle.gif
775 Proceed to dunk a cashier in propane and chase them around with a lit lighter.
775 Proceed to dunk a cashier in propane and chase them around with a lit lighter.
H01Ejx7.png
776–buy all snow globes—and at the cashier place, break them BEFORE paying.
776–buy all snow globes—and at the cashier place, break them BEFORE paying.
11LDv.gifl7lvO.gifgRsRk.gifJSerD.gif
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 97 98