Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | RTS | Free Dragons + Items | Open!
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 167 168
@Argente Could i get a surprise package? Thank you!
@Argente Could i get a surprise package? Thank you!
Asleep @ FR Time: 12:00-22:00
@VolcanicThunder @Namea @mermaidlorelei @Necromancess @Skippyjimjams your requests will be sent shortly!
@VolcanicThunder @Namea @mermaidlorelei @Necromancess @Skippyjimjams your requests will be sent shortly!
caFoWIg.png
@argente can I get a surprise?
@argente can I get a surprise?
Color-Hand-15.png 9qLrp5W.png +3 FR Time
Thank you!
Thank you!
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
Is number 6 still available.
@argente
Is number 6 still available.
@argente
H01Ejx7.png
@Argente
I think you misspelled my name in the pinglist, hehehehe
@Argente
I think you misspelled my name in the pinglist, hehehehe
9g0BXbt.gif
@Necromancess oops, sorry! thanks for letting me know before any missed pings happened, haha.
@Necromancess oops, sorry! thanks for letting me know before any missed pings happened, haha.
caFoWIg.png
@Argente number 1 please! Name: Veloceptor

@RisingImperial Number: #47014482 please!! Name: FrostHorn

@ShadeFox Dragon ID: #46168896 Name: Cosmic

Thank you so much!!
@Argente number 1 please! Name: Veloceptor

@RisingImperial Number: #47014482 please!! Name: FrostHorn

@ShadeFox Dragon ID: #46168896 Name: Cosmic

Thank you so much!!
@Argente May I please have Number 12? ID number:#46832032. If so, thank you!
@Argente May I please have Number 12? ID number:#46832032. If so, thank you!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/PMigXBw.png[/img] [b][size=5]W[/size][/b]elcome to my stall! RTS has been an amazing resource in my short time on FR and their generosity really helped me get my feet off the ground. I'd like to give some of that help back! So I'll be opening up a stall to give away dragons, apparel, and any other items that float my goat. I hope you enjoy! [img]https://i.imgur.com/tLIgtcj.png[/img] I restock every sunday evening. What's listed is all that will be available until the next sunday. Anything unclaimed will roll over. [u][b]1 dragon per person per week[/b][/u]. Exceptions may be made for those who have adopted before and shown to be good homes for them. [u][b]Do not exalt my dragons within 1 month or you will not be welcome at my stall any longer.[/b][/u] If you exalt one by accident let me know and we're all good. [u][b]Once per week you may receive[/b][/u] 1 random 99 stack of food per week. 2 pieces of apparel per week. 1 familiar per week. 2 battle items per week not including potions. 20 minor potions, 10 potions, or 5 major health potions if I have them listed. one random set of mats one random set of "other" one "specialty" item [size=4][b]One "Grab Bag" which will include at least 4 things! You can specify one thing you don't want in it such as "Please no dragons" or "Please no junk items" or "please no battle items" etc.[/b][/size] I will periodically host some kind of contest to win higher tier stuff or gold/gems. <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/aZwXhwj.png[/img] [b]Available Dragons:[/b] Any dragon that I have named can be sent with a scroll of renaming upon request. None atm. 0.0 [b]Available Black Parade Dragons[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2528602][img]https://i.imgur.com/yDLfCOx.png[/img][/url] Click the image to learn more. [b]Apparel[/b] [item=copper steampunk scarf][item=simple copper necklace][item=simple iron wing cuffs][item=simple copper wing bangles][item=pretty buttercup tail bow][item=pretty buttercup head bow][item=black neck bow][item=pretty aqua head bow][item=pretty green head bow][item=pretty green arm bow][item=pretty green wing bow][item=pretty peach neck bow][item=demure faderose locket][item=teardrop pearl ring][item=vibrant rogue mask][item=forest rogue hood][item=Forest rogue wing guard][item=beautiful gander][item=frog's wing fans][item=frog's shoulder pads][item=cat's breastplate][item=cat's arm guards][item=Lion's leg armor][item=Mage's cranberry tunic][item=mage's cranberry socks][item=mage's peony tunic][item=winterwatcher's arctic bags][item=windwalker's arctic boots][item=windwalker's arctic coat][item=windwalker's arctic gloves][item=windwalker's arctic bags][item=Dustrunner's arctic gloves][item=Dustrunner's arctic boots][item=Dustrunner's arctic goggles][item=Dustrunner's arctic bags][item=Cloudgazer's arctic bags][item=Cloudgazer's arctic tail cozy][item=ranger's hat][item=pathfinder's treads][item=viridian leather skullcap] [b]Battle Items[/b] [item=minor health potion][item=health potion] [item=shred][item=Zephyr bolt][item=freezing slash][item=thunder slash][item=scholar][item=fossilize][item=disorient][item=shale hybrid fragment] [b]Familiars[/b] [item=death seeker][item=amaranth moth][item=cursed bat][item=wildwood owl][item=emerald cave jewel][item=sickle kamaitachi][item=common podid][item=psywurm][item=brilliant psywurm][item=venomous toridae][item=shellion][item=hooded dodo][item=painted centaur][item=manticore screamer][item=wetland unicorn][item=maren warlock][item=sparkling stinger][item=hippalectryon][item=deepmine aardvark][item=wandering surgepriest][item=monkey wrench][item=wraith hound][item=nightmare][item=auguite protector][item=murkbottom gull][item=noxious coralclimber][item=riptide clipper][item=vivid wavehopper][item=mith bruiser][item=silky webwing][item=petalmane floron][item=palefoot tadhop][item=antique chair] [u]Familiar Pinglist[/u] @Catrisa [b]Specialty[/b] [b]Mats[/b] I have a LOT of materials. It's gonna be hard to list them all so ask and ye shall receive a grab bag of...random mats. [b]Other[/b] Yeah I'm not listing all this stuff so just ask for a few random things and you'll be sent a few. If you're specifically looking for anything from this category let me know. [img]https://i.imgur.com/I5ewRut.png[/img] These people donated to this stall! <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/lfOdhCS.png[/img] This is mainly for my own record. [b]2019[/b] [size=1][b]week of 1/28-2/4[/b] Catrisa - Nephrite Chameleon [b]Week of 2/4-2/11[/b] Knightmair -Apparel, Familiar, grab bag Boundless- Apparel, grab bag [/size] [b]And if you wanna help support this stall and my derg addiction please take a look at my hatchery by clicking the banner below![/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2559400][img]https://i.imgur.com/7Vq2E6z.png[/img][/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Z0j5ae4.png[/img][/center] [b]Pinglist[/b] @catrisa @arrowk @Ainmniu @Rievn @TheEternalPlague @ccoombess @MrsRodrigo @Ridgerunner @Crimsonpixie @Oakhearted @MotherClawdy @Dracana @CuriousSpecter
PMigXBw.png

Welcome to my stall! RTS has been an amazing resource in my short time on FR and their generosity really helped me get my feet off the ground. I'd like to give some of that help back! So I'll be opening up a stall to give away dragons, apparel, and any other items that float my goat. I hope you enjoy!

tLIgtcj.png
I restock every sunday evening. What's listed is all that will be available until the next sunday. Anything unclaimed will roll over.

1 dragon per person per week.
Exceptions may be made for those who have adopted before and shown to be good homes for them.

Do not exalt my dragons within 1 month or you will not be welcome at my stall any longer.
If you exalt one by accident let me know and we're all good.

Once per week you may receive
1 random 99 stack of food per week.
2 pieces of apparel per week.
1 familiar per week.
2 battle items per week not including potions.
20 minor potions, 10 potions, or 5 major health potions if I have them listed.
one random set of mats
one random set of "other"
one "specialty" item

One "Grab Bag" which will include at least 4 things! You can specify one thing you don't want in it such as "Please no dragons" or "Please no junk items" or "please no battle items" etc.

I will periodically host some kind of contest to win higher tier stuff or gold/gems. <3

aZwXhwj.png
Available Dragons:
Any dragon that I have named can be sent with a scroll of renaming upon request.
None atm. 0.0

Available Black Parade Dragons
yDLfCOx.png
Click the image to learn more.

Apparel
Copper Steampunk Scarf Simple Copper Necklace Simple Iron Wing Cuffs Simple Copper Wing Bangles Pretty Buttercup Tail Bow Pretty Buttercup Head Bow Black Neck Bow Pretty Aqua Head Bow Pretty Green Head Bow Pretty Green Arm Bow Pretty Green Wing Bow Pretty Peach Neck Bow Demure Faderose Locket Teardrop Pearl Ring Vibrant Rogue Mask Forest Rogue Hood Forest Rogue Wing Guard Beautiful Gander Frog's Wing Fans Frog's Shoulder Pads Cat's Breastplate Cat's Arm Guards Lion's Leg Armor Mage's Cranberry Tunic Mage's Cranberry Socks Mage's Peony Tunic Winterwatcher's Arctic Bags Windwalker's Arctic Boots Windwalker's Arctic Coat Windwalker's Arctic Gloves Windwalker's Arctic Bags Dustrunner's Arctic Gloves Dustrunner's Arctic Boots Dustrunner's Arctic Goggles Dustrunner's Arctic Bags Cloudgazer's Arctic Bags Cloudgazer's Arctic Tail Cozy Ranger's Hat Pathfinder's Treads Viridian Leather Skullcap

Battle Items
Minor Health Potion Health Potion
Shred Zephyr Bolt Freezing Slash Thunder Slash Scholar Fossilize Disorient Shale Hybrid Fragment

Familiars
Death Seeker Amaranth Moth Cursed Bat Wildwood Owl Emerald Cave Jewel Sickle Kamaitachi Common Podid Psywurm Brilliant Psywurm Venomous Toridae Shellion Hooded Dodo Painted Centaur Manticore Screamer Wetland Unicorn Maren Warlock Sparkling Stinger Hippalectryon Deepmine Aardvark Wandering Surgepriest Monkey Wrench Wraith Hound Nightmare Murkbottom Gull Noxious Coralclimber Riptide Clipper Vivid Wavehopper Mith Bruiser Silky Webwing Petalmane Floron Palefoot Tadhop Antique Chair
Familiar Pinglist
@Catrisa

Specialty

Mats
I have a LOT of materials. It's gonna be hard to list them all so ask and ye shall receive a grab bag of...random mats.

Other
Yeah I'm not listing all this stuff so just ask for a few random things and you'll be sent a few. If you're specifically looking for anything from this category let me know.

I5ewRut.png
These people donated to this stall! <3

lfOdhCS.png
This is mainly for my own record.
week of 1/28-2/4
Catrisa - Nephrite Chameleon
Week of 2/4-2/11
Knightmair -Apparel, Familiar, grab bag
Boundless- Apparel, grab bag

And if you wanna help support this stall and my derg addiction please take a look at my hatchery by clicking the banner below!
7Vq2E6z.png
Z0j5ae4.png

Pinglist
@catrisa
@arrowk
@Ainmniu
@Rievn
@TheEternalPlague
@ccoombess
@MrsRodrigo
@Ridgerunner
@Crimsonpixie