Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] hi i can draw
1 2 3 4 5
@Mazurkas @adomaniia @Aviv @LadyLinaria @Crowling @johan @Gem4567 @scarletskyz @Vovina @TheRunawayRaven @Apotheca

Pings for 2 open treasure/gem slots!
@Mazurkas @adomaniia @Aviv @LadyLinaria @Crowling @johan @Gem4567 @scarletskyz @Vovina @TheRunawayRaven @Apotheca

Pings for 2 open treasure/gem slots!
Dg5ZUg0.gif
@hemllock slot please>< will edit soon when i back to computer... edit: could i order 2 thigh art?>< order form. offer: 5000 gems or mixed. are you interested in these accent&skin or [item=Breed Change: Skydancer]? [skin=27035] [skin=25993] [skin=27314] [skin=24464] [skin=27872] refs: option1: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=190282&tab=dragon&did=15871172]NeinAird[/url] & [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=190282&did=16782648]Siric[/url] option2: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=190282&tab=dragon&did=19478971]T[/url] & [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=190282&did=38501842]P[/url] info: NeinAird is an aloof guy, when Siric is warm and gentle. (they look alike) T and P are godlike beings. T symbolizes "realizability". P symbolizes “possibilities”. they are peaceful but dangerous. misc.: if you want to draw siric, please note that his eyes are green and he is a male.(although the dragon is a female ><
@hemllock slot please>< will edit soon when i back to computer...

edit:
could i order 2 thigh art?><

order form.
offer: 5000 gems or mixed. are you interested in these accent&skin or Breed Change: Skydancer ?

refs: option1: NeinAird & Siric

option2: T & P
info: NeinAird is an aloof guy, when Siric is warm and gentle. (they look alike)
T and P are godlike beings. T symbolizes "realizability". P symbolizes “possibilities”. they are peaceful but dangerous.
misc.: if you want to draw siric, please note that his eyes are green and he is a male.(although the dragon is a female ><
@nilah

got it!
@nilah

got it!
Dg5ZUg0.gif
@hemllock Thank you so much for the ping! <3 I'd love to grab a slot please if you've still got that second one open? I can edit the post in just a moment if that's alright!

Edit:

I'd love to place an order if you think you'd be interested in drawing either of these two characters? You'd be free to stylize their designs however you see fit!

Option #1
offer: 2.5kg for a thigh? Happy to pay extra if needed for character complexity!
refs: Outfit refsheet + detail of 2nd outfit
Face/expression refs: x, x
Other doodles: x, x, x, x, x, x, x
info: Personality-wise, he's pretty much a very sneaky and under-handed villain. Intelligent, prideful, sassy, and always ready to seize upon an opportunity to get the best of his foes. He's also a notorious back-stabber and strategist, sort of cowardly but will fight tooth-and-nail if he's backed into a corner type! He's also got a very determined side to him, never gives up no matter how many time he's knocked down, and is pretty much always scheming about something or plotting behind everyone's backs.
misc.: He's my gijinka design of a non-human character from a cartoon show, I just want to check that would be something you'd be comfortable drawing. My only request for him is that he should look very feminine, please, if you'd be okay with drawing that! But other than that you'd be free to pick whichever of his outfits you'd like from the first ref sheet, and simplify/stylize however you wish.

Option #2:
offer: 2.5kg for a thigh? (or again happy to pay extra if needed~)
refs:
Character Sheets- One, Two, Three
Screencaps- One, Two, Three, Four, Five
info: Personality-wise, he's sarcastic, cunning, and devious. He's the second-in-command/right-hand-man sort of authority for a battling team/organization, and prefers playing situations to his best advantage, or spying out new information so that he can spin it in his favor, rather than using brute force or challenging someone face-to-face. He's an up-to-no-good sort, and usually is plotting stuff to get the better of other people or sneaking around for intel.
misc.: This guy's from a cartoon show, just want to check again incase! And a small note, he's human but has pointed ears, kind of like an elf? It should be visible in some of his references, but if you need additional images, just let me know. And if it is able to be incorporated into your art style, I'd greatly prefer for him to be drawn with East-Asian facial features, please! (something like this, if possible?)

No worries at all if for any reason you wouldn't want to do either of these two! If you do think you'd like to give one of them a try, please let me know of course if you need any more info on them or have questions or anything like that. Thank you kindly for your time in either case!
@hemllock Thank you so much for the ping! <3 I'd love to grab a slot please if you've still got that second one open? I can edit the post in just a moment if that's alright!

Edit:

I'd love to place an order if you think you'd be interested in drawing either of these two characters? You'd be free to stylize their designs however you see fit!

Option #1
offer: 2.5kg for a thigh? Happy to pay extra if needed for character complexity!
refs: Outfit refsheet + detail of 2nd outfit
Face/expression refs: x, x
Other doodles: x, x, x, x, x, x, x
info: Personality-wise, he's pretty much a very sneaky and under-handed villain. Intelligent, prideful, sassy, and always ready to seize upon an opportunity to get the best of his foes. He's also a notorious back-stabber and strategist, sort of cowardly but will fight tooth-and-nail if he's backed into a corner type! He's also got a very determined side to him, never gives up no matter how many time he's knocked down, and is pretty much always scheming about something or plotting behind everyone's backs.
misc.: He's my gijinka design of a non-human character from a cartoon show, I just want to check that would be something you'd be comfortable drawing. My only request for him is that he should look very feminine, please, if you'd be okay with drawing that! But other than that you'd be free to pick whichever of his outfits you'd like from the first ref sheet, and simplify/stylize however you wish.

Option #2:
offer: 2.5kg for a thigh? (or again happy to pay extra if needed~)
refs:
Character Sheets- One, Two, Three
Screencaps- One, Two, Three, Four, Five
info: Personality-wise, he's sarcastic, cunning, and devious. He's the second-in-command/right-hand-man sort of authority for a battling team/organization, and prefers playing situations to his best advantage, or spying out new information so that he can spin it in his favor, rather than using brute force or challenging someone face-to-face. He's an up-to-no-good sort, and usually is plotting stuff to get the better of other people or sneaking around for intel.
misc.: This guy's from a cartoon show, just want to check again incase! And a small note, he's human but has pointed ears, kind of like an elf? It should be visible in some of his references, but if you need additional images, just let me know. And if it is able to be incorporated into your art style, I'd greatly prefer for him to be drawn with East-Asian facial features, please! (something like this, if possible?)

No worries at all if for any reason you wouldn't want to do either of these two! If you do think you'd like to give one of them a try, please let me know of course if you need any more info on them or have questions or anything like that. Thank you kindly for your time in either case!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

added, np!
@Vovina

added, np!
Dg5ZUg0.gif
@hemllock id love to snag that last slot if possible! and im wondering - how much do you value the celebration set at? i have a whole set i can offer

edit// whoops my b i just saw the last slot was taken;; ill stick myself on the pinglist
@hemllock id love to snag that last slot if possible! and im wondering - how much do you value the celebration set at? i have a whole set i can offer

edit// whoops my b i just saw the last slot was taken;; ill stick myself on the pinglist
BE8M68V.png
@Vovina

I'll go with option #2! Please send the CR over and I'll start right away.
Did you want updates via ping or pm?
@Vovina

I'll go with option #2! Please send the CR over and I'll start right away.
Did you want updates via ping or pm?
Dg5ZUg0.gif
@hemllock Awesome, thank you so much! I'll send a CR in just a moment with the gems. And updates via either ping or pm would be totally fine with me, I don't have a preference. Whichever's better for you! :D

Thanks again and please let me know if I can do anything else for you along the way!
@hemllock Awesome, thank you so much! I'll send a CR in just a moment with the gems. And updates via either ping or pm would be totally fine with me, I don't have a preference. Whichever's better for you! :D

Thanks again and please let me know if I can do anything else for you along the way!
r6J6MbS.png
@hemllock
sorry to reply late>< i edit my last post, please tell me if anything not good!
@hemllock
sorry to reply late>< i edit my last post, please tell me if anything not good!
@nilah I'll draw T and P, love their designs!! Is 4600g + [item=Breed Change: Skydancer] (valued at 400g) okay? If that's okay, please send the CR and I'll start right away!
@nilah

I'll draw T and P, love their designs!! Is 4600g + Breed Change: Skydancer (valued at 400g) okay?
If that's okay, please send the CR and I'll start right away!
Dg5ZUg0.gif
1 2 3 4 5