Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlockeish] Reborn Emerald
1 2
[center][u][size=5]Day 8[/size][/u][/center] I drew: [item=Salt] [Writing] I would be up to date on writing but PHP has the WORST DATE OBJECT EVER and is THE WORST LANGUAGE EVER and it makes GETTING HOMEWORK DONE REALLY HARD My feelings for PHP are adequately described by today's draw. I will guaranteed have 2 things up of writing for tomorrow (I hope ._.) @BlueCoriander I will gladly ping you, I'm glad you're enjoying :)
Day 8
I drew:
Salt

[Writing]

I would be up to date on writing but PHP has the WORST DATE OBJECT EVER and is THE WORST LANGUAGE EVER and it makes GETTING HOMEWORK DONE REALLY HARD
My feelings for PHP are adequately described by today's draw. I will guaranteed have 2 things up of writing for tomorrow (I hope ._.)

@BlueCoriander I will gladly ping you, I'm glad you're enjoying :)
[center][u][size=5]Day 9[/size][/u][/center] I drew: [item=Berserker] This means crazy battle time! I have 4 dragons that are valid contenders for fighting (Alaska, Adelaide, Hudson, and Valencia). I will roll a die to pick the three that will go and fight! I got Hudson, Adelaide, and Valencia and because Hudson and Valencia are both level 4, we are going to the woodland path! Will anyone die? Yes. On the very first hit in the very first match, a Grouse Basilisk did a critical strike on Adelaide knocking her down to 22 health and immediately killed her as soon as it could. ): Rest in peace Adelaide. You may not have been a brave fighter, but you were a good friend who only wanted to make something more, to learn something more. You will be remembered. [size=1]@BlueCoriander[/size]
Day 9
I drew:
Berserker

This means crazy battle time! I have 4 dragons that are valid contenders for fighting (Alaska, Adelaide, Hudson, and Valencia). I will roll a die to pick the three that will go and fight!

I got Hudson, Adelaide, and Valencia and because Hudson and Valencia are both level 4, we are going to the woodland path! Will anyone die?

Yes.
On the very first hit in the very first match, a Grouse Basilisk did a critical strike on Adelaide knocking her down to 22 health and immediately killed her as soon as it could.

):

Rest in peace Adelaide. You may not have been a brave fighter, but you were a good friend who only wanted to make something more, to learn something more. You will be remembered.

@BlueCoriander
RIP Adelaide. :(
RIP Adelaide. :(
5l8pr2z.pngShe/Her, FR time +0 xxa34o89q.pngPinkerlocke xxxxgr5B45I.png Art Shop
[center][u][size=5]Day 10[/size][/u][/center] I drew: [item=Expertly-Crafted Spear] Writing! I did do some writing today in fact! But because I'm behind it's on day 7. The next segment of writing is for day 8 and my plan still has Adelaide in it which really hurts because I know what's happening to her already. Day 8 is the last time we will see her all happy and alive. When I get to this writing I can guarantee that this will be her dramatic death scene. What fun! [size=1]@BlueCoriander[/size]
Day 10
I drew:
Expertly-Crafted Spear

Writing! I did do some writing today in fact! But because I'm behind it's on day 7.
The next segment of writing is for day 8 and my plan still has Adelaide in it which really hurts because I know what's happening to her already. Day 8 is the last time we will see her all happy and alive. When I get to this writing I can guarantee that this will be her dramatic death scene. What fun!

@BlueCoriander
[center][u][size=5]Day 11[/size][/u][/center] [size=1]I'm not posting this late you're posting this late[/size] I drew: [item=Sandstrike Hedgehog] Oooh a meat draw! I go to random.org and roll 32 matches so lets get this started! I'll take my 3 level 4 dragons Valencia, Hudson and Alaska to the woodland path, though at some point I need to train up Artemis so she can become stronger. That's another day's problem though. I did 9 rounds and had a level up for the mirrors, but the blooming stranglers were piling on Alaska so I walk away after a fight to apply some stat points and continue. The max level is still 5 so I can stay in the woodland path. On the bright side I got to kill a grouse basilisk! VENGEANCE FOR ADELAIDE!!! I had to flee mid fight on round 19 to save Hudson from certain death! On the bright side I can give stat points to Alaska because she's up to 5 now too. I get the job done but had to use a potion to keep Alaska alive. By the end all three are now level 6! I also killed a bunch more grouse basilisks :D [size=1]@BlueCoriander[/size]
Day 11
I'm not posting this late you're posting this late

I drew:
Sandstrike Hedgehog

Oooh a meat draw! I go to random.org and roll 32 matches so lets get this started!

I'll take my 3 level 4 dragons Valencia, Hudson and Alaska to the woodland path, though at some point I need to train up Artemis so she can become stronger. That's another day's problem though.

I did 9 rounds and had a level up for the mirrors, but the blooming stranglers were piling on Alaska so I walk away after a fight to apply some stat points and continue. The max level is still 5 so I can stay in the woodland path. On the bright side I got to kill a grouse basilisk! VENGEANCE FOR ADELAIDE!!!

I had to flee mid fight on round 19 to save Hudson from certain death! On the bright side I can give stat points to Alaska because she's up to 5 now too.

I get the job done but had to use a potion to keep Alaska alive. By the end all three are now level 6! I also killed a bunch more grouse basilisks :D

@BlueCoriander
[center][u][size=5]Day 12[/size][/u][/center] I drew: [item=Pretty Magenta Neck Bow] Nice! None of the breeding cooldowns have finished yet and I'm too poor for scrolls so I will bank the point for a future breeding which gives me a total of two breeding points banked. I'm putting the neck bow on Alaska for a splash of colour and she looks so pretty with it! <3 [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/468782/46878161_350.png[/img] [size=1]@BlueCoriander[/size]
Day 12
I drew:
Pretty Magenta Neck Bow

Nice! None of the breeding cooldowns have finished yet and I'm too poor for scrolls so I will bank the point for a future breeding which gives me a total of two breeding points banked.

I'm putting the neck bow on Alaska for a splash of colour and she looks so pretty with it! <3

46878161_350.png

@BlueCoriander
A pretty girl <3
She looks great with the bow!
A pretty girl <3
She looks great with the bow!
5l8pr2z.pngShe/Her, FR time +0 xxa34o89q.pngPinkerlocke xxxxgr5B45I.png Art Shop
As a note, I am not dead or abandoning this, but I am taking some time to focus on school because finals are about to start at my university and I have three on three straight days and I need to study and finish major assignments for the end of the semester. I will catch up on writing and resume in a couple of weeks, possibly sooner!
As a note, I am not dead or abandoning this, but I am taking some time to focus on school because finals are about to start at my university and I have three on three straight days and I need to study and finish major assignments for the end of the semester. I will catch up on writing and resume in a couple of weeks, possibly sooner!
1 2