Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Eleventh Accent Shop [Closed]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24
@Eleventh

Can I be put on the Gone with the Wind re-printing list please? I'd be paying in all gems.

Thanks ^^
@Eleventh

Can I be put on the Gone with the Wind re-printing list please? I'd be paying in all gems.

Thanks ^^
lant.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gifDgYIir9.pngNUA5pse.png7L6SR4L.png98aOAVj.pngtzGTYui.pnggIdKUw8.pngEs5S3lS.pngjX5nUFY.pngL5LpFfw.png43fAQkp.pngtumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflant.gif
@Eleventh

I'd also be okay with filling two slots if need be. I just really love that accent. Also sorry for the double pings!
@Eleventh

I'd also be okay with filling two slots if need be. I just really love that accent. Also sorry for the double pings!
lant.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gifDgYIir9.pngNUA5pse.png7L6SR4L.png98aOAVj.pngtzGTYui.pnggIdKUw8.pngEs5S3lS.pngjX5nUFY.pngL5LpFfw.png43fAQkp.pngtumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflant.gif
@Eleventh
Can you sign me up for silk chain sakura please? :)
@Eleventh
Can you sign me up for silk chain sakura please? :)
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
@Eleventh
Can I pre-order Accent: Growing Glowshrooms please?
@Eleventh
Can I pre-order Accent: Growing Glowshrooms please?
@Eleventh
Can you put me on the gone with the wind reprint list too?
@Eleventh
Can you put me on the gone with the wind reprint list too?
@Krycelli @skyquest @Wreath

Hi there! Sorry I've been on hiatus with my accent shop for a long while, I'm starting to tidy things up again now! To make up for the wait, I'm planning to go ahead with reprinting the Gone With The Wind accent - if you're still interested, please send me a payment of 500 gems at your earliest convenience! Thanks :D

(skyquest, if you're still happy to fill another slot then that would be great! But if not, don't worry ;> I have the savings on me to cover the other slots!)

Many thanks to all of you for your patience!!
@Krycelli @skyquest @Wreath

Hi there! Sorry I've been on hiatus with my accent shop for a long while, I'm starting to tidy things up again now! To make up for the wait, I'm planning to go ahead with reprinting the Gone With The Wind accent - if you're still interested, please send me a payment of 500 gems at your earliest convenience! Thanks :D

(skyquest, if you're still happy to fill another slot then that would be great! But if not, don't worry ;> I have the savings on me to cover the other slots!)

Many thanks to all of you for your patience!!
QQFqAxl.png
@Eleventh

Oh, yes! I will gladly take two slots. I'll send the gems over to you right away ^^
@Eleventh

Oh, yes! I will gladly take two slots. I'll send the gems over to you right away ^^
@skyquest

Received, thank you very much! I'll get to printing ASAP :D
@skyquest

Received, thank you very much! I'll get to printing ASAP :D
QQFqAxl.png
@Eleventh

Sorry for the late reply, I'm sending the gems over now, I'd still love a copy!
@Eleventh

Sorry for the late reply, I'm sending the gems over now, I'd still love a copy!
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli

No worries, thank you for sending them over! Safely received <3
@Krycelli

No worries, thank you for sending them over! Safely received <3
QQFqAxl.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24