Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ( s ) a few UM accents / skins
1 2 3 4
@Braixen would love ghostly crows and yes | no ! Can you hold for a week if they're still available?
@Braixen would love ghostly crows and yes | no ! Can you hold for a week if they're still available?
@amberrosalie
if its for two accents, id gladly hold for a week. should i send you a PA for easier pick up?

@saltyscone
karakoram is now available, if youre still interested in it!
@amberrosalie
if its for two accents, id gladly hold for a week. should i send you a PA for easier pick up?

@saltyscone
karakoram is now available, if youre still interested in it!
JAufpfb.gif
@Braixen yeah, totally. Thank you! :)
@Braixen yeah, totally. Thank you! :)
@Braixen

Is Karakoram still available? Or was it sold to the other buyer? :)
@Braixen

Is Karakoram still available? Or was it sold to the other buyer? :)
Hatchery.jpg
@Rayzor
hey there! it was, sadly! but there seems to be one copy on the AH, but its a tad bit pricier than mine, if youre looking for the accent itself! ^^;
@Rayzor
hey there! it was, sadly! but there seems to be one copy on the AH, but its a tad bit pricier than mine, if youre looking for the accent itself! ^^;
JAufpfb.gif
@Braixen

Well, couldn't be helped. Thank you anyway. <3 The price on the ah is a bit too much for my taste.
@Braixen

Well, couldn't be helped. Thank you anyway. <3 The price on the ah is a bit too much for my taste.
Hatchery.jpg
@Braixen

Hey! GASP mod here ^^

Someone on the GASP list got pinged here, even though they shouldn't have. (Their breeds don't match up with the breeds you pinged.) Did you by any chance pre-prepare a pinglist a little while ago and only pinged it now?
@Braixen

Hey! GASP mod here ^^

Someone on the GASP list got pinged here, even though they shouldn't have. (Their breeds don't match up with the breeds you pinged.) Did you by any chance pre-prepare a pinglist a little while ago and only pinged it now?
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea
hello there! thats odd, i prepared the pinglist the exact day i decided to post it, i dont remember inputting the wrong species as i did the lists as well!
@Tiriea
hello there! thats odd, i prepared the pinglist the exact day i decided to post it, i dont remember inputting the wrong species as i did the lists as well!
JAufpfb.gif
@Braixen

Looking at the person who complained's comments again it may have been a matter of hours between their removal and your ping. Likely not really major something on your end. We'll keep an eye on it, just in case something's up in the code. Thanks for the feedback! <3

(And unless you changed the keywords you have posted, you didn't enter in the wrong breed, don't worry!)
@Braixen

Looking at the person who complained's comments again it may have been a matter of hours between their removal and your ping. Likely not really major something on your end. We'll keep an eye on it, just in case something's up in the code. Thanks for the feedback! <3

(And unless you changed the keywords you have posted, you didn't enter in the wrong breed, don't worry!)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea
its no problem! always happy to give some away, its my first time using it, to be honest. apologies to that person as well! i think i might have had been copying stuff from the pinglist for an hour or two, if it helps with the timing! im a tad bad at lists, so it takes a while for me. xP

( and good to hear! <3 i tend to... mistake skydancers for snappers when looking at lists for some reason. )
@Tiriea
its no problem! always happy to give some away, its my first time using it, to be honest. apologies to that person as well! i think i might have had been copying stuff from the pinglist for an hour or two, if it helps with the timing! im a tad bad at lists, so it takes a while for me. xP

( and good to hear! <3 i tend to... mistake skydancers for snappers when looking at lists for some reason. )
JAufpfb.gif
1 2 3 4