Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed until feeling better. Sorry.
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30
@Purplepanag I'd love 4 hours in the Waterway? :D
@Purplepanag I'd love 4 hours in the Waterway? :D
I387ENf.png
@Purplepanag No prob :) I'm not in a hurry, so take your time. I'd like to slightly fix my order though, from Kelps to Sandswept delta. So in conclusion, it would be 1 hr sandswept and 1 hr Golem Workshops! I'll send the two way cr w/ 100g total. Thanks :)
@Purplepanag No prob :) I'm not in a hurry, so take your time. I'd like to slightly fix my order though, from Kelps to Sandswept delta. So in conclusion, it would be 1 hr sandswept and 1 hr Golem Workshops! I'll send the two way cr w/ 100g total. Thanks :)
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@CrazyCake I usually only do 2 hours per person at a time :o (I usually do them inbetween leveling dragons) I could do the 4 hours but they will probably be split up into 2 different times :3 if that's okee :3

@klee okay ^-^ changed it :D
@CrazyCake I usually only do 2 hours per person at a time :o (I usually do them inbetween leveling dragons) I could do the 4 hours but they will probably be split up into 2 different times :3 if that's okee :3

@klee okay ^-^ changed it :D
44778849.pngDRAGON SALES HERE44517552.pngLEVELING&NESTING HERE
@Purplepanag Oh!! My bad, but of course! Split is totally fine! <3 :) No worries! ^-^ Since you're splitting it, would you mind sending me the first half when you're done? :D really hoping for eggos for a weekend hatch I'm planning! ^-^ -crosses fingers that i didn't just jinx meself ;o;-
@Purplepanag Oh!! My bad, but of course! Split is totally fine! <3 :) No worries! ^-^ Since you're splitting it, would you mind sending me the first half when you're done? :D really hoping for eggos for a weekend hatch I'm planning! ^-^ -crosses fingers that i didn't just jinx meself ;o;-
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake yeah I will ^-^ Are you doing the hatch this weekend or further in the future?
@CrazyCake yeah I will ^-^ Are you doing the hatch this weekend or further in the future?
@Purplepanag Weekend hopefully X)
@Purplepanag Weekend hopefully X)
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake Ohh okee cool ^-^ And if I don't get to get to your grind by then if I come across one while leveling dragons I'll just donate an egg ^-^
@CrazyCake Ohh okee cool ^-^ And if I don't get to get to your grind by then if I come across one while leveling dragons I'll just donate an egg ^-^
@Purplepanag Awww gee, you're awesome! :D -hugs- <3 Thanks in advance aha!! ^-^
@Purplepanag Awww gee, you're awesome! :D -hugs- <3 Thanks in advance aha!! ^-^
I387ENf.png
@purplepanag
Could you level my BaoLong up to 25? She's at 23 right now, so I believe it's 20kt? If it's possible, please don't spend any of the stat points, and again, sorry for being such a bother, but a collateral dragon would be appreciated.
@purplepanag
Could you level my BaoLong up to 25? She's at 23 right now, so I believe it's 20kt? If it's possible, please don't spend any of the stat points, and again, sorry for being such a bother, but a collateral dragon would be appreciated.
74623634_pHVgdBs1JNWgPQ5.png

'winter's city-side / crystal bits of snowflakes'

zihan / he.him + neos / adult
↳ not active.
↳ toyhou.se is my only active socmed.
74623108_MdmhUEBuLm9RaLa.png
@Siahh
Hello, Yes I could and it would be 20kt. If you like I could add you to the wait list :3
As stated on the leveling I don't touch the stat points ^-^ and I don't know that I really have a dragon for collateral, I don't really have an intention to keep someone else's dragons, as I've trained all the others (lists of everyone else is towards the bottom of the leveling part) without needing it. But if it is honestly still needed by the time I would get to you, I'll see what I can do.
@Siahh
Hello, Yes I could and it would be 20kt. If you like I could add you to the wait list :3
As stated on the leveling I don't touch the stat points ^-^ and I don't know that I really have a dragon for collateral, I don't really have an intention to keep someone else's dragons, as I've trained all the others (lists of everyone else is towards the bottom of the leveling part) without needing it. But if it is honestly still needed by the time I would get to you, I'll see what I can do.
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30