Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Hidden Valley~ Revamp in progress
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27
@klee

Hi there, that message wasnt very clear! Did you mean to ask to buy the coatl that ID refers to? Or did you just accidentally paste the ID instead of a bump?

Have a nice day^^
@klee

Hi there, that message wasnt very clear! Did you mean to ask to buy the coatl that ID refers to? Or did you just accidentally paste the ID instead of a bump?

Have a nice day^^
logotiny.png
@Eldening omg total accident! Was going around w/ affiliate bumps while scrying lol Sorry for the confusion!
@Eldening omg total accident! Was going around w/ affiliate bumps while scrying lol Sorry for the confusion!
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@klee

Haha no problem, that's what I assumed happened to be honest. No harm done^^
@klee

Haha no problem, that's what I assumed happened to be honest. No harm done^^
logotiny.png
@kinaku @ekens @Plore @Skyshale @KleinFye @jaydnd @NovaLatte @daisiology @PoshPie

@DoodleDitz @Luluser

@Ultraviolence @lessa400turns @MusicandMagic @Asra9 @AVNGR @Forestglade @Arupocalypse

Hi all,

Today 6 new dragons are ready to leave the hatchery: 3 Sugar Rush hatchlings, 2 Space Adventure Hatchlings, and exceptionally, 1 RTB Northern Lights Dragon. This dragon is back on sale due to an unfinished payment plan. The price is very low for a RTB XXY starmap so I recommend to be fast!

@kinaku @ekens @Plore @Skyshale @KleinFye @jaydnd @NovaLatte @daisiology @PoshPie

@DoodleDitz @Luluser

@Ultraviolence @lessa400turns @MusicandMagic @Asra9 @AVNGR @Forestglade @Arupocalypse

Hi all,

Today 6 new dragons are ready to leave the hatchery: 3 Sugar Rush hatchlings, 2 Space Adventure Hatchlings, and exceptionally, 1 RTB Northern Lights Dragon. This dragon is back on sale due to an unfinished payment plan. The price is very low for a RTB XXY starmap so I recommend to be fast!

logotiny.png
@Eldening this looks fantastic - could I get on the general pinglist please?
@Eldening this looks fantastic - could I get on the general pinglist please?
@alunbalanced

Thank you!! Adding you now^^
@alunbalanced

Thank you!! Adding you now^^
logotiny.png
Hey! Could I grab dragon number 46813142? I bought the perfect mate for her :D
Hey! Could I grab dragon number 46813142? I bought the perfect mate for her :D
3878c45b99e357c33b5c13b62c86c062.png
@Luluser I'll set up a crosseorads with the reduced price included^^ Thank you for buying!
@Luluser I'll set up a crosseorads with the reduced price included^^ Thank you for buying!
logotiny.png
@Halley Okay! I'll send you a crossroads shortly with the reduced pricing in the messag! Thank you for buying^^
@Halley Okay! I'll send you a crossroads shortly with the reduced pricing in the messag! Thank you for buying^^
logotiny.png
OK! Thank you!! (Also sorry it disappeared x'D I thought I double posted for some reason) I'l be sure to give them a good home!
OK! Thank you!! (Also sorry it disappeared x'D I thought I double posted for some reason) I'l be sure to give them a good home!
qbT513R.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27