Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [open] chibi RPG profile adopt/YCH
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 68 69
@Jaynk Haha, I worried I had gone a little overboard on the spots. How does this look? I don't mind tweaking them more, I still have the chibi unflattened so it's not a big deal! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/9b314bf6439161f9af28939473f74d05/tumblr_phuvm8JlcJ1uznylko7_r3_640.png[/img]
@Jaynk Haha, I worried I had gone a little overboard on the spots. How does this look? I don't mind tweaking them more, I still have the chibi unflattened so it's not a big deal!

tumblr_phuvm8JlcJ1uznylko7_r3_640.png
@starsystems Henlo may I please grab a slot? [b]Character reference:[/b] [img]https://imgur.com/fo7fu8x.png[/img] [b]Expression:[/b] Smug/Happy/Smiling [b]Name:[/b] Valdis Ernestine [b]Class/level:[/b] 11/10 [b]Affiliation:[/b] Mercenary/puff pastry pupper [b]HP/MP:[/b] HP low MP High [b]Skill 1 name:[/b] Charm [b]Skill 1 description:[/b] May affect anyone adjacent to the user. Super effective. [b]Skill 2 name:[/b] Throat chomp [b]Skill 2 description:[/b] Prevents resultant using moves that emit sound. [b]Equipped items:[/b] Dagger, throwing knives, Red furred top jacket, Salt [b]Background box color:[/b] Red [b]Portrait/Info box color:[/b] Black [b]Font/outline color:[/b] White
@starsystems

Henlo may I please grab a slot?

Character reference:

fo7fu8x.png

Expression: Smug/Happy/Smiling

Name: Valdis Ernestine
Class/level: 11/10
Affiliation: Mercenary/puff pastry pupper
HP/MP: HP low MP High
Skill 1 name: Charm
Skill 1 description: May affect anyone adjacent to the user. Super effective.
Skill 2 name: Throat chomp
Skill 2 description: Prevents resultant using moves that emit sound.
Equipped items: Dagger, throwing knives, Red furred top jacket, Salt

Background box color: Red
Portrait/Info box color: Black
Font/outline color: White
IUVFB2R.png
@starsystem
Ah!! Yeah with spotted characters it's difficult to judge, esp since I didn't have a fullbody ref! But this looks perfect! Thank you so much, he looks splendid now!
@starsystem
Ah!! Yeah with spotted characters it's difficult to judge, esp since I didn't have a fullbody ref! But this looks perfect! Thank you so much, he looks splendid now!
Hi!! I'll put something more interesting here... someday...
@Syuzeren Absolutely!

@Jaynk ^^ Glad to hear it~
@Syuzeren Absolutely!

@Jaynk ^^ Glad to hear it~
@starsystems
One of my friends linked this and AWW IT'S SO CUTE I KINDA HAVE TO GET IN...
I can pay with either Gems or Treasure; whichever you'd prefer.

Character reference: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/339968249636847626/447212521733226496/k13catref.png
Expression: 0ω0 (she wears a mask so it's kinda hard to change)

Name: K-13205
Class/level: Lvl 1 Goomancer
Affiliation: Math
HP/MP: 314/314 HP | 404/404 MP
Skill 1 name: 0ω0
Skill 1 description: Annoys everyone nearby
Skill 2 name: [Black Cat]
Skill 2 description: What TF will happen?
Equipped items: 0ω0 Mask, Unknown necklace, Backpack with:, Ananke AI

Background box color: Lime green
Portrait/Info box color: Dark blue

Also if the ω's don't work in whatever you're using for text, w is an okay replacement.
@starsystems
One of my friends linked this and AWW IT'S SO CUTE I KINDA HAVE TO GET IN...
I can pay with either Gems or Treasure; whichever you'd prefer.

Character reference: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/339968249636847626/447212521733226496/k13catref.png
Expression: 0ω0 (she wears a mask so it's kinda hard to change)

Name: K-13205
Class/level: Lvl 1 Goomancer
Affiliation: Math
HP/MP: 314/314 HP | 404/404 MP
Skill 1 name: 0ω0
Skill 1 description: Annoys everyone nearby
Skill 2 name: [Black Cat]
Skill 2 description: What TF will happen?
Equipped items: 0ω0 Mask, Unknown necklace, Backpack with:, Ananke AI

Background box color: Lime green
Portrait/Info box color: Dark blue

Also if the ω's don't work in whatever you're using for text, w is an okay replacement.
@Syuzeren Let's see here, it sounds like for Class you want Level 11 Mercenary, and I think something besides Affiliation would fit better... maybe Personality or Disposition? Do you want numbers on the HP/MP bars or would you like to leave them blank? Oh, and the skill descriptions will have to be shortened - does "super effective, hits friend and foe alike" and "inflicts silence" work for you? Aaand you're marked down as paid!

@Kieros :0 Oh gosh, can I ask who recommended me? I love hearing that! That all looks good, though the ω's will definitely have to be w's haha. And either gems or treasure works, though I'm a little short on treasure right now if you want me to pick.
@Syuzeren Let's see here, it sounds like for Class you want Level 11 Mercenary, and I think something besides Affiliation would fit better... maybe Personality or Disposition? Do you want numbers on the HP/MP bars or would you like to leave them blank? Oh, and the skill descriptions will have to be shortened - does "super effective, hits friend and foe alike" and "inflicts silence" work for you? Aaand you're marked down as paid!

@Kieros :0 Oh gosh, can I ask who recommended me? I love hearing that! That all looks good, though the ω's will definitely have to be w's haha. And either gems or treasure works, though I'm a little short on treasure right now if you want me to pick.
@starsystems
Treasure it is! And I don't remember what their username on FR is; they might have also seen it on your Tumblr because they linked that too.
@starsystems
Treasure it is! And I don't remember what their username on FR is; they might have also seen it on your Tumblr because they linked that too.
@Kieros Ooh, that just makes me more curious haha. You're marked down as paid!
@Kieros Ooh, that just makes me more curious haha. You're marked down as paid!
@Kieros Thanks for ordering! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/3a83ece98f397f13719c81fc8b89af11/tumblr_phuvm8JlcJ1uznylko8_r1_500.png[/img]
@Kieros Thanks for ordering!

tumblr_phuvm8JlcJ1uznylko8_r1_500.png
@starsystems

Hi there! Please make the level to 99, and maybe change affiliation to occupation? And then make that just Mercenary.
Hp can be like 32 and MP can be like 95
Skills are perfect

Thank you nya~
@starsystems

Hi there! Please make the level to 99, and maybe change affiliation to occupation? And then make that just Mercenary.
Hp can be like 32 and MP can be like 95
Skills are perfect

Thank you nya~
IUVFB2R.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 68 69