Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~The Beasts~ (FR Roleplay) {CLOSED}
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44
"Welcome to the group Rin!" Smallstep was happy to welcome the new member. The hatchling walked out into the sunlight and basked in the warmth. "Whoa, feels good." Smallstep looked up at the sky. He watched it quietly in order to take it in for the first time.

The hatchling ran and hid behind Ilkyria upon hearing about an intruder. "Who do you think it is?" He looked around at the others. "I can't see them tho." The light made it difficult for his shadow eyes to see ahead.

((Idk))
"Welcome to the group Rin!" Smallstep was happy to welcome the new member. The hatchling walked out into the sunlight and basked in the warmth. "Whoa, feels good." Smallstep looked up at the sky. He watched it quietly in order to take it in for the first time.

The hatchling ran and hid behind Ilkyria upon hearing about an intruder. "Who do you think it is?" He looked around at the others. "I can't see them tho." The light made it difficult for his shadow eyes to see ahead.

((Idk))

Waking up, a crystal, blue dragon stretches, letting his wings open up. His familiar, a small ferret with the ability to see into the future was curled up at the mouth of the cave they had taken refuge in. The dragon gave his friend a gentle brush with his wings, waking him up. The ferret squeaked and let out a small sneeze, knocking himself off balance. The dragon laughed and helped his familiar back up. Hopping on his shoulder and diving into his blue satchel, the creature drifted back off to sleep. The crystal dragon took flight.

The cool, wisps of wind, felt good against the dragon’s feathery wings. He spread his wings and took off into the air, following the trials of the stars. They lead him to his destiny and help him in times of need. They seemed to be leading them to a group of dragons, as his familiar seem to think. His foresight showed a wandering group, leaving a place called the Shop. He would help them.

Waking up, a crystal, blue dragon stretches, letting his wings open up. His familiar, a small ferret with the ability to see into the future was curled up at the mouth of the cave they had taken refuge in. The dragon gave his friend a gentle brush with his wings, waking him up. The ferret squeaked and let out a small sneeze, knocking himself off balance. The dragon laughed and helped his familiar back up. Hopping on his shoulder and diving into his blue satchel, the creature drifted back off to sleep. The crystal dragon took flight.

The cool, wisps of wind, felt good against the dragon’s feathery wings. He spread his wings and took off into the air, following the trials of the stars. They lead him to his destiny and help him in times of need. They seemed to be leading them to a group of dragons, as his familiar seem to think. His foresight showed a wandering group, leaving a place called the Shop. He would help them.
Undyne felt unnerved by this- even though the ruins looked bright and beautiful, the mists felt entirely wrong and so did the overall ambiance of the place. "Something feels...strange here." she said, poking a shard of ruins that was laying nearby, and it crumbled to dust. Watching the particles float off on the wind, she turned back to the group and started to follow them.

Reyes was behind most of the dragons, trying to keep his eyes off the mist that reminded him of himself- maybe a little too much like himself. The strange shadows, the forms inside them...this place felt a little less of Light and a little more of...ruins. Of course, no calamity could stop the sun from shining, except maybe a few world-shaking ones. What was that creature the dragons were always screaming about? The Shade? He always believed it was a legend, along with a lot of the other things they believed. However this wasn't important to their journey at the moment- the only thing important is that they reached their destination. "I never got a 'welcome to the group' ceremony..." he said under his breath once Smallstep welcomed Rin, well understanding that he wasn't the kind of dragon to gain the favor of hatchlings.
Undyne felt unnerved by this- even though the ruins looked bright and beautiful, the mists felt entirely wrong and so did the overall ambiance of the place. "Something feels...strange here." she said, poking a shard of ruins that was laying nearby, and it crumbled to dust. Watching the particles float off on the wind, she turned back to the group and started to follow them.

Reyes was behind most of the dragons, trying to keep his eyes off the mist that reminded him of himself- maybe a little too much like himself. The strange shadows, the forms inside them...this place felt a little less of Light and a little more of...ruins. Of course, no calamity could stop the sun from shining, except maybe a few world-shaking ones. What was that creature the dragons were always screaming about? The Shade? He always believed it was a legend, along with a lot of the other things they believed. However this wasn't important to their journey at the moment- the only thing important is that they reached their destination. "I never got a 'welcome to the group' ceremony..." he said under his breath once Smallstep welcomed Rin, well understanding that he wasn't the kind of dragon to gain the favor of hatchlings.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
"Looks like trouble." Ruk announced, a growl in their voice. Something about it seemed half-familiar. Sargas must know something, the glorified tapeworm.
They walked forward, foot-pads orange and setting the small blades of grass slight for a second.
There was a moment's hesitation before they swiped the burning limb through the mist.
"Looks like trouble." Ruk announced, a growl in their voice. Something about it seemed half-familiar. Sargas must know something, the glorified tapeworm.
They walked forward, foot-pads orange and setting the small blades of grass slight for a second.
There was a moment's hesitation before they swiped the burning limb through the mist.
tumblr_p7kcvo0jw61qatlkdo1_500.gif
https://orig00.deviantart.net/cc25/f/2013/109/e/e/warframe_by_lozylo-d629oin.png
Smallstep looked at the shadowy mist and wondered who could be in it. "Careful Ruk, you could hurt someone!" The hatchling was concerned that an innocent bystander could get hurt even tho the figure was potential beast like. The presence of the mist made Smallstep shiver, but he didn't know why. Smallstep usually trusted the cover of darkness.

The dust of the collapsing ruined made Smallstep sneeze again. He wiped his face with his paw before turning to Reyes. "Sorry, I forget sometimes. I'm Smallstep by the way!" He tried to give the dragon a confident smile, but he couldn't help but feel nervous in that situation. The hatchling kept cowering behind Ilkyria as he continued to watch Reyes, and the Mist.

@Bronzewing
Smallstep looked at the shadowy mist and wondered who could be in it. "Careful Ruk, you could hurt someone!" The hatchling was concerned that an innocent bystander could get hurt even tho the figure was potential beast like. The presence of the mist made Smallstep shiver, but he didn't know why. Smallstep usually trusted the cover of darkness.

The dust of the collapsing ruined made Smallstep sneeze again. He wiped his face with his paw before turning to Reyes. "Sorry, I forget sometimes. I'm Smallstep by the way!" He tried to give the dragon a confident smile, but he couldn't help but feel nervous in that situation. The hatchling kept cowering behind Ilkyria as he continued to watch Reyes, and the Mist.

@Bronzewing
Reyes was a little shocked when Smallstep turned to him- did he hear what he said? He decided to act as if nothing was wrong, waving to him. "I'm Reyes." he said, kind of relieved by the fact that the hatchling seemingly thought nothing of his corruption. He did see a slight hint of nervousness in the dragon's smile, and his tail started to flick across the ground. "You okay? Look a little nervous there." he said, trying to seem friendly.
Reyes was a little shocked when Smallstep turned to him- did he hear what he said? He decided to act as if nothing was wrong, waving to him. "I'm Reyes." he said, kind of relieved by the fact that the hatchling seemingly thought nothing of his corruption. He did see a slight hint of nervousness in the dragon's smile, and his tail started to flick across the ground. "You okay? Look a little nervous there." he said, trying to seem friendly.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
“I have no idea what that Mist is... I’ve never been here so... it might be a seasonal thing? Something that comes per season... but seems more like something of another cause rather than weather.” Ilkyria brainstorms. “Let me grab a little of this.” Ilkyria slowly scoops some of the Mist into a small enchanted vial, and closes the lid and places it in her hat. “For later experimenting.” She gulps, looking at the Mist again.

Ilkyria felt eyes on her, probably one of the group, but she removed her goggles and dropped them in her hat as the Mist and dust kept blurring them.
“Those shapes look really weird.” She says, trying to look at them. “What do we do if they’re beastclan? I could hide the hatchlings in my hat realm.” She suggested. “Ruk, swinging a flaming claw into unknown gases or mist is probably proje for a bad idea. Some gases, or different forms and kinds of air that include oxygen, are highly flammable. Just mentioning science facts.” She gulps.
“I have no idea what that Mist is... I’ve never been here so... it might be a seasonal thing? Something that comes per season... but seems more like something of another cause rather than weather.” Ilkyria brainstorms. “Let me grab a little of this.” Ilkyria slowly scoops some of the Mist into a small enchanted vial, and closes the lid and places it in her hat. “For later experimenting.” She gulps, looking at the Mist again.

Ilkyria felt eyes on her, probably one of the group, but she removed her goggles and dropped them in her hat as the Mist and dust kept blurring them.
“Those shapes look really weird.” She says, trying to look at them. “What do we do if they’re beastclan? I could hide the hatchlings in my hat realm.” She suggested. “Ruk, swinging a flaming claw into unknown gases or mist is probably proje for a bad idea. Some gases, or different forms and kinds of air that include oxygen, are highly flammable. Just mentioning science facts.” She gulps.
I would rather walk with a friend in the dark,
Than alone in the light. - Helen Keller, Friendship Quotes
7zcCDc4.png[/center][/url]
Meer didn’t know what to do. “So, this isn’t what it’s supposed to look like,” he asked the group. The mist was unnerving him. It swirled around, seeming to keep the light, and trap it in darkness. As he looked at the faces of the other dragons, they all seemed to be just as unnerved as he was.

Looking back at the ruins, he sneezed, and held tighter onto Ilkyria. Wait. Was it him, or did the shadows seem closer? Frantically tapping Ilkyria, Meer asked, “ H-hey, did the sh-shadow’s come closer?”
Meer didn’t know what to do. “So, this isn’t what it’s supposed to look like,” he asked the group. The mist was unnerving him. It swirled around, seeming to keep the light, and trap it in darkness. As he looked at the faces of the other dragons, they all seemed to be just as unnerved as he was.

Looking back at the ruins, he sneezed, and held tighter onto Ilkyria. Wait. Was it him, or did the shadows seem closer? Frantically tapping Ilkyria, Meer asked, “ H-hey, did the sh-shadow’s come closer?”
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
wZRY6Cl.gif 3a12fd70-a45a-45bb-93c0-0a24c3ae9dd2.jpg
Smallstep's tail flicked about anxiously. "Yeah, I don't trust no stinky mist. It's nice to meet you Reyes." Smallstep wasn't usually anxious around other dragons so it was easy to begin warming up to a dragon like Reyes. Still, something in his dark appearance reminded him of someone else.

Smallstep could tell that the others were uncomfortable. He turned to Ilkyria; "What? But I have to keep an eye on Ruky to make sure he doesn't get into trouble!" Smallstep chuckled a bit. He thought it was funny to mimic his own parents. It helped him to remember them.

Smallstep was entirely humorous as he had no actual stature over Ruk. He answered Meer; "No, their definitely closer. Get a sample for me too Ilkyria, I wanna show mom!" Meer seemed to sneeze so Smallstep showed concern for the spiral; "Bless you!" He did the unthinkable as he had no sense of hygiene. Smallstep reached up to clean Meer's face with a claw; stopping to wipe the debris against the grass.

@Bronzewing
Smallstep's tail flicked about anxiously. "Yeah, I don't trust no stinky mist. It's nice to meet you Reyes." Smallstep wasn't usually anxious around other dragons so it was easy to begin warming up to a dragon like Reyes. Still, something in his dark appearance reminded him of someone else.

Smallstep could tell that the others were uncomfortable. He turned to Ilkyria; "What? But I have to keep an eye on Ruky to make sure he doesn't get into trouble!" Smallstep chuckled a bit. He thought it was funny to mimic his own parents. It helped him to remember them.

Smallstep was entirely humorous as he had no actual stature over Ruk. He answered Meer; "No, their definitely closer. Get a sample for me too Ilkyria, I wanna show mom!" Meer seemed to sneeze so Smallstep showed concern for the spiral; "Bless you!" He did the unthinkable as he had no sense of hygiene. Smallstep reached up to clean Meer's face with a claw; stopping to wipe the debris against the grass.

@Bronzewing
"If it was gas it would've blown up when I approached. And smallstep, I know it doesn't sound like it, but I'm female." Ruk replied, thinking about the substance flooding beneath them, toward the group.
"My best guess is that it's a resurgence of the shade, but it's too docile for that. It wouldve tried to tear me apart when I got close." They swirled their limbs in it, feeling the stuff against hot flesh. It was cool, but not naturally so.
"The shade needs magic energy to feast on. It wouldve downed me first, then ilkyria, I don't know about the rest of you just yet." Run grumbled, trying their best to figure out what it was.
"If it was gas it would've blown up when I approached. And smallstep, I know it doesn't sound like it, but I'm female." Ruk replied, thinking about the substance flooding beneath them, toward the group.
"My best guess is that it's a resurgence of the shade, but it's too docile for that. It wouldve tried to tear me apart when I got close." They swirled their limbs in it, feeling the stuff against hot flesh. It was cool, but not naturally so.
"The shade needs magic energy to feast on. It wouldve downed me first, then ilkyria, I don't know about the rest of you just yet." Run grumbled, trying their best to figure out what it was.
tumblr_p7kcvo0jw61qatlkdo1_500.gif
https://orig00.deviantart.net/cc25/f/2013/109/e/e/warframe_by_lozylo-d629oin.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44