Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~The Beasts~ (OOC Discussion)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Waking up, a crystal, blue dragon stretches, letting his wings open up. His familiar, a small ferret with the ability to see into the future was curled up at the mouth of the cave they had taken refuge in. The dragon gave his friend a gentle brush with his wings, waking him up. The ferret squeaked and let out a small sneeze, knocking himself off balance. The dragon laughed and helped his familiar back up. Hopping on his shoulder and diving into his blue satchel, the creature drifted back off to sleep. The crystal dragon took flight.

The cool, wisps of wind, felt good against the dragon’s feathery wings. He spread his wings and took off into the air, following the trials of the stars. They lead him to his destiny and help him in times of need. They seemed to be leading them to a group of dragons, as his familiar seem to think. His foresight showed a wandering group, leaving a place called the Shop. He would help them.
Waking up, a crystal, blue dragon stretches, letting his wings open up. His familiar, a small ferret with the ability to see into the future was curled up at the mouth of the cave they had taken refuge in. The dragon gave his friend a gentle brush with his wings, waking him up. The ferret squeaked and let out a small sneeze, knocking himself off balance. The dragon laughed and helped his familiar back up. Hopping on his shoulder and diving into his blue satchel, the creature drifted back off to sleep. The crystal dragon took flight.

The cool, wisps of wind, felt good against the dragon’s feathery wings. He spread his wings and took off into the air, following the trials of the stars. They lead him to his destiny and help him in times of need. They seemed to be leading them to a group of dragons, as his familiar seem to think. His foresight showed a wandering group, leaving a place called the Shop. He would help them.
Chapter 2 is a-go!! I’m so excited ^^
Chapter 2 is a-go!! I’m so excited ^^
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
wZRY6Cl.gif 3a12fd70-a45a-45bb-93c0-0a24c3ae9dd2.jpg
@Continlula
Can I add Stardust in Chapter 2.
@Continlula
Can I add Stardust in Chapter 2.
@Stardust78

Ya, it's still open! It might close in chapter 3, but that's a long way off.

EDIT: I just hatched 2 nests, and randomizing one of the names, it came up with 'Windigo'. If the Windigo is real, then someones gonna die.
@Stardust78

Ya, it's still open! It might close in chapter 3, but that's a long way off.

EDIT: I just hatched 2 nests, and randomizing one of the names, it came up with 'Windigo'. If the Windigo is real, then someones gonna die.
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Continlula are we allowed more than one dragon?
@Continlula are we allowed more than one dragon?
I would rather walk with a friend in the dark,
Than alone in the light. - Helen Keller, Friendship Quotes
7zcCDc4.png[/center][/url]
@SaharaSanada

Yes! You’re allowed from 4 to 5 characters in the roleplay.
@SaharaSanada

Yes! You’re allowed from 4 to 5 characters in the roleplay.
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
@SaharaSanada

Yes! You can have up to 4-5 characters, including familiars and dragons. And you don't have to do that! Don't do it if you don't want to.
@SaharaSanada

Yes! You can have up to 4-5 characters, including familiars and dragons. And you don't have to do that! Don't do it if you don't want to.
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
Hey guys, whats been going on?
Hey guys, whats been going on?
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
No idea, I haven't been getting any pings and I think I missed a lot. Someone give me a recap of what happened recently?
No idea, I haven't been getting any pings and I think I missed a lot. Someone give me a recap of what happened recently?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Well the dragons recently had stew made by Ruk by a river, in I am pretty sure what is the Light Realm. Most, or quite a few dragons are sleeping there too. Uhh... my memory isn’t brilliant so yeah. Something is also wrong with Sync.
Well the dragons recently had stew made by Ruk by a river, in I am pretty sure what is the Light Realm. Most, or quite a few dragons are sleeping there too. Uhh... my memory isn’t brilliant so yeah. Something is also wrong with Sync.
I would rather walk with a friend in the dark,
Than alone in the light. - Helen Keller, Friendship Quotes
7zcCDc4.png[/center][/url]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8